Is this a human invention. Gears! You would thinks so!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 2:33 am » by Toxic32

I like most of you would have thought that the invention of gears was a purely mechanical thing and we could attribute it's invention to human ingenuity. Not so. As ever we were beaten to it by nature. Jet propulsion, acid used by ants for defence, electricity used by electric else, armour, flight, Knives, swords, even sound used as a weapon by a fucking shrimp....But by far there is something that puts the shits up me, one of nature ultimate strategies. Imagine this fungus infecting our body and controlling our behaviour so that they could reproduce. It would make the mould on your bread or cheese take on a different perspective. Don't we think we are clever fucks...Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. I can understand the saying be one with nature. One other thing when did we create a nuclear reaction?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Explosives

Upload to Disclose.tv

Jet propulsion

Upload to Disclose.tv

Zombie fungus

Upload to Disclose.tv

The first man made nuclear reaction

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nature got there first

Upload to Disclose.tv

Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 4:42 am » by Temps13

The baby insects are the only functional gears identified in nature..
I wouldnt of thought it possible thats just amazing..it's like the plans for these or the potential is encoded in the seeds,as if they were designed..as if the eukaryotes & prokaryotes that seed planets & eventually result in a cambrian type explosion are encoded with the potential of the 26 phyla...
or did they result in 26 phyla on Earth alone..
ie do they result in the same phyla everywhere or are the 26 phyla on Earth just ones that happened here? Amazing that we can even ask such questions
I would love to know how it does work..how can it work?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 12:30 pm » by Toxic32

I can't even imagine how gears could evolve. I never been one too believe in fairy tales but the more I look at this type of unique evidence the more I'm starting to think maybe I should take another look at the grand design theory. :think:
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 1:46 pm » by Phoenix rising

Toxic32 wrote:I can't even imagine how gears could evolve. I never been one too believe in fairy tales but the more I look at this type of unique evidence the more I'm starting to think maybe I should take another look at the grand design theory. :think:

Its funny toxic because when i read the Roswell alien interview transcripts the ET stated that everything was designed in a lab of sorts, designed for certain conditions and seeded wherever it was habitable for it to be, i'm not saying i believe it but its food for thought :flop:

incidentally i posted this a while back and it got no attention, :headscratch: nice to have a recap and I think it's really fascinating :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 7:47 pm » by Slith

Phoenix rising wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:I can't even imagine how gears could evolve. I never been one too believe in fairy tales but the more I look at this type of unique evidence the more I'm starting to think maybe I should take another look at the grand design theory. :think:

Its funny toxic because when i read the Roswell alien interview transcripts the ET stated that everything was designed in a lab of sorts, designed for certain conditions and seeded wherever it was habitable for it to be, i'm not saying i believe it but its food for thought :flop:

incidentally i posted this a while back and it got no attention, :headscratch: nice to have a recap and I think it's really fascinating :flop:

It is very fascinating. It's amazing what mankind has learned and created from nature. It's also amazing what they have learned and destroyed in the same breath

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm » by DarkHeart

Great vids :cheers:

Any off-road enthusiast will tell you that this is a "diff lock", incredible, a Land Rover beetle :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage