Is This An Alien Grey? ◄ Strange Alien Creature Spotted In N

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 am

PostThu May 01, 2014 2:48 am » by enigmas



Upload to Disclose.tv



Strange Alien Creature In Cocoon Spotted in NASA Enceladus Image. Is This An Alien Grey? Or is this a glimpse of a
different kind of Alien ? Saturn moon anomaly. The original image is high resolution and very clear.
It shows a being in a cocoon surrounded by a web like material
attached to the wall. Is this the alien beings natural state?
Or is it some hapless being captured and held captive by
something even more frightening for some unknown purpose?
The image is somewhat spooky, eerie and makes one ponder
what forms of life may have developed on Enceladus.
The possibility of this being a human possibly abducted by aliens
and trapped there was also considered. There are many tales of alien human abduction.
We also have a great many people disappear without a trace every year.
The thought of this possibly being a human being
is horrifying to say the least.

Some background info on Enceladus:

Enceladus is Saturn's sixth largest moon.
It orbits the densest part of Saturn's diffuse E ring.
In 2005 Cassini started multiple close flybys revealing
it's surface and atmosphere in greater detail. It discovered
a water rich plume venting from the south polar region.
Cryovolcanoes near the south pole also shoot geyser like
jets of water vapor and other materials including sodium chloride
and ice particles at the rate of approximately 200 kilograms
per second. Some of it falls back as "snow" and the rest escapes.
There was also the finding of escaping internal heat.
That combined with the finding of few impact craters, show that Enceladus remains geologically active today.

Cassini provided strong evidence that Enceladus has an ocean
with an energy source, nutrients, and organic molecules.
All that makes Enceladus one of the best places to study and search for potentially habitable environments with extraterrestrial life.
The atmosphere of Enceladus is composed of 91% water vapor, 4% nitrogen,


Link To Original Image: http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/photos/raw/r ... eID=257716
http://universaltrek.blogspot.com

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 am

PostThu May 01, 2014 3:53 am » by enigmas


Chaindrive wrote:wow... wonders never cease, right... its amazing that this stuff can be found AND pointed out on a low def video, taken from a ship thats at LEAST 60 miles up if not even further... yeah, Im impressed... :lol:



So you doubt that NASA technology can take images of the surface and surface features? Interesting...
http://universaltrek.blogspot.com

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 am

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:14 am » by enigmas


Chaindrive wrote:
enigmas wrote:
Chaindrive wrote:wow... wonders never cease, right... its amazing that this stuff can be found AND pointed out on a low def video, taken from a ship thats at LEAST 60 miles up if not even further... yeah, Im impressed... :lol:



So you doubt that NASA technology can take images of the surface and surface features? Interesting...



First off slick I DONT NASHOLES on anything... next.. people seem to think they find some of the goofy things even in a pile of dogshit... THATS the point...


And your point is? That people will never find anything? I find that pretty unimaginable...many archaeologists here on earth find amazing sites that to others initially seem like a mere pile of rocks...


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

~ Shakespeare
http://universaltrek.blogspot.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10219
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:21 am » by *WillEase*


W00073473.jpg was taken on April 14, 2012 and received on Earth April 15, 2012. The camera was pointing toward ENCELADUS at approximately 115 miles (185 kilometers) away...


Must be one big alien grey... :roll:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19525
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:23 am » by Slith


enigmas wrote:I find that pretty unimaginable...many archaeologists here on earth find amazing sites that to others initially seem like a mere pile of rocks...


I don't think it's not possible. Far from it. But when I see stuff like this, and no offence intended, it reminds me of the Rorschach test. You see what you think is there. For me, it's inconclusive
Image

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 am

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:35 am » by enigmas


*WillEase* wrote:
W00073473.jpg was taken on April 14, 2012 and received on Earth April 15, 2012. The camera was pointing toward ENCELADUS at approximately 115 miles (185 kilometers) away...


Must be one big alien grey... :roll:


Not really...Enceladus is very small,being just 1/25th the size of Earth and 1/6.8th the size of our Moon.
Tiny really....I couldn't use the google earth ruler directly, but compared to image and object measurements measured with the google earth ruler ...this measures out to be just slightly smaller than a human. I don't really trust the google earth ruler, and just did a really quick comparison... just found it interesting...
http://universaltrek.blogspot.com

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 am

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:43 am » by enigmas


Slith wrote:
enigmas wrote:I find that pretty unimaginable...many archaeologists here on earth find amazing sites that to others initially seem like a mere pile of rocks...


I don't think it's not possible. Far from it. But when I see stuff like this, and no offence intended, it reminds me of the Rorschach test. You see what you think is there. For me, it's inconclusive



No offence taken...by no means was this video meant to be conclusive evidence...as a matter of fact ...the video poses questions...it does not state anything definitively... I personally think there's a good chance that's what it is... i don't think though that anyone examining these images and finding things that may very well be exactly what they think they are...would expect anyone to take it as indisputable fact or undeniable proof...they suggest the possibilities...and can possibly lead to further exploration...
http://universaltrek.blogspot.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19525
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:53 am » by Slith


enigmas wrote:
Slith wrote:
enigmas wrote:I find that pretty unimaginable...many archaeologists here on earth find amazing sites that to others initially seem like a mere pile of rocks...


I don't think it's not possible. Far from it. But when I see stuff like this, and no offence intended, it reminds me of the Rorschach test. You see what you think is there. For me, it's inconclusive



No offence taken...by no means was this video meant to be conclusive evidence...as a matter of fact ...the video poses questions...it does not state anything definitively... I personally think there's a good chance that's what it is... i don't think though that anyone examining these images and finding things that may very well be exactly what they think they are...would expect anyone to take it as indisputable fact or undeniable proof...they suggest the possibilities...and can possibly lead to further exploration...


I like your thinking here. :flop:

Well said
Image

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 am

PostThu May 01, 2014 5:15 am » by enigmas


Thanks Slith(response to your previous post) I can't embed more than 3 quotes at a time... :cheers:
http://universaltrek.blogspot.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7743
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu May 01, 2014 8:52 am » by Fatdogmendoza


enigmas wrote:Thanks Slith(response to your previous post) I can't embed more than 3 quotes at a time... :cheers:


Remove the posts that are invalid and just leave the one you are replying to :flop: ...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook