Is This Child Dead Enough for You?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2838
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:52 am » by Opalserpent


Mhillebregt wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Make Viral.... This has to stop !!! :bang;



Great video.


Sorry Noentry, I see your point about Pakistan, Deesilustration has quite a good picture currently on esner making your point. I dare not say esner because I know the mods hate that site.

I'm favoriting the video at least. :wink:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8886
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 am » by Noentry


Opalserpent wrote:
Mhillebregt wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Make Viral.... This has to stop !!! :bang;



Great video.


Sorry Noentry, I see your point about Pakistan, Deesilustration has quite a good picture currently on esner making your point. I dare not say esner because I know the mods hate that site.

I'm favoriting the video at least. :wink:


Cool :sunny:
thanks Opalserpent.
That is a great vid, for sure.
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3598
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 pm
Location: Avin a barbecue on Mercury

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 am » by Phoenix rising


Mhillebregt wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Make Viral.... This has to stop !!! :bang;


WTF.... classic misdirection, what has this got to do with the original post?
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8886
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 am » by Noentry


Phoenix rising wrote:
Mhillebregt wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Make Viral.... This has to stop !!! :bang;


WTF.... classic misdirection, what has this got to do with the original post?


not that I speak for Mhillebregt but I feel he is implying the current administration does not comply with the constitution.
Which is kinda on topic.
This post is about the current administration and its lies about not killing innocents with drones. Very unconstitutional if you ask me.

That is how I took it anyway. I may be mistaken.
:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8886
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 am » by Noentry


Iwanci wrote:With the lack of truth and blatant lies espoused by any side of a conflict, I often wonder if, in order to paint the right picture we indeed allow ourselves to follow the wrong path.

The issues that surround these conflicts, especially the conflict occuring now, are deep seeded and complex.

For one, I am sick and tired of hearing the bitching and moaning from people in conflict zones when they themselves have yielded the power to alter the direction of their society. Sure, it is easy for people to mass in the streets in defiance of any oposing force, but when the shit hits the fan, the very same defiant people cry foul and bloody murder.

Why the hell are these conflicts still in existence in today's times? When are people going to realise that life is too short to allow hatred on a massive scale to permeate through society.

DON'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT IN ALL THESE YEARS, WITH ALL THE BRAINSTRUSTS IN THE REGION AND IN THE WORLD, THAT A SOLUTION TO THIS MINDLESS AND NEVER ENDING SAGA CANNOT BE FOUND.

I am of the opinion that the PTB in these areas do not want a compromise and as such do not want a solution, as a consequence their people suffer on both sides.

So what to do?

For a start, get rid of the people who have failed to secure peace, and replace them with people who seek out peace. The problem is that the very people who can force the change, are the sheeple who believe that they can achieve a 100% victory in a situation where there can only be mindless murder.

For one, I have stopped listening to stories and stopped reading to stories from these areas, I find that the there is NO new news worthy of my time. Now, give me the same stories and show me the people who are trying to make the difference, then show me the road blocks and I will guarantee you that you will find a solution.

I do not hate the people, I detest the dumbfucks who lead their people off the cliff and then cry fould play. People are pawns in these games, and I am fed up watching innocent people being sacrificed in order for egotistical imbiciles to prove a point.

The ONLY point to prove here is stopping the hatred that leads to the bloodshed, show me a leader who can do that. Peace at any price costs less than you think.


Nice to see you around Iwanci, great post :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:43 am » by Iwanci


Cheers Noentry...

there is one more rant I would like to make... and I totally understand the reasoning, I just don't agree with it...

Our media keeps reporting deaths from conflicts that are occuring around the world... there is ALWAYS special emphasis placed on the fact that women and children are being killed... fair enough I say if it wasn't for one simple fact.. there are far more MEN being killed than women and children and not a peep about this... sure, when men are killed it is referred to as 'people dying' or 'fatalities' etc, which of course they are, but when a woman or child is killed from the exact same cause it is spelled out 'WOMEN and CHILDREN'... the body count is even provided as to some how reinforce the fact that women and children have died... Nothing wrong with this btw...

My point is that I am a FIRM believer that ANY life taken through conflict or otherwise is a tragedy, not just women and children, but men are equally vulnerable (often deliberately targetted more so) under the same conflictous scenarios... so why spell out Women, Children or Men??

Why are people not equally outraged when ANY life is taken, do us men somehow not count as much? Or do people not care for adult male lives as much?

My OUTRAGE on these matters knows no bounds, the taking of lives (any lives) is outrageous, when the HUMAN tragedy is reported as such, when a male life is as treasured as a woman's or child's life in conflict, when the world leaders start valueing adult males lives more so, then maybe the world will start undertsanding that when a man dies it is a tragedy and equally inexusable, maybe at this point we will start avoiding conflict and seek alternative resolutions.

Men are treated as pawns in conflict, the greater the conflict the greater the number of men you can throw at it... and the greater the number of PEOPLE will die. Men are not numbers, not pawns, not dispensible.. One man's life is as valuable as a woman's and as valuable as a child. Discrimination comes in many forms, the sooner we discontinue this particluar form, the sooner we may know peace.

there ya go.... that's my rant...


:peep:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8886
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 am » by Noentry


A rant worthy of recognition in the DTV archives. :flop:

A excellent point Iwanci.

It goes to show, equality of the sex's is just a myth.

Men die its alright they probably deserved it, all men are terrorist. No need to emphasize it. :roll:
But women are pure, they would never harm a fly.
A crock of shit to be sure.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 8:03 am » by Iwanci


The only truth is the fact that there is NO equality in anything on this planet.. it has always been and always will be the survival of the fittest. Now, fortunately (as society has progressed) there is less and less reliance on physical attributes and greater emphasis on mental abilities, knowledge is power.

Unfortunately, in our vain attempts to rectify wrong doings and perceived injustices, we as a society often get caught in the trap of contributing to new injustices, and we only become aware of these when someone cry's foul play, by this stage we repeat the cycle... this would all be considered 'normal' behaviour if by going through this process the injustices were gradually being dealt with and diminishing, a spiral inwards till we reach a point (if we can imagine one) where no more justices exist. This is not the case however, and what we see is a linear shift, replacing one injustice with another.. this may explain why even after so much bad human history and so many known inhumane occurrences, pain and suffering inflicted by humans onto other humans, history seems to repeat itself and we, at every known generational point, always have a situation where atrocities have occurred. Now, keep in mind that atrocities DO NOT simply 'occur'. Sometimes we are so removed from these occurrences that we do not truly relate them back to the want and willingness of our fellow man to inflict pain and suffering, we somehow distance the 'humanity' from the event and we are left to deal with the atrocity as if it had some life of its own.

People are as evil as they are compassionate, people are as sadistic as they are loving, the sooner we realise the fact that people are fallible creatures and that we should be weary of jumping on the next band wagon 'just because it appears the politically correct thing to do', the sooner we start dealing with the 'real' issues and not gleaning over the issue with some 'accommodating' compromise, the sooner we start appreciating that every man woman and child is as important as each other, the sooner we stop the 'involuntary' discrimination, the sooner we understand that every person has an equal right to every resource, the sooner we understand that WE as a SOCIETY determine the rules that WE will abide by and should you want to come and live in this circle YOU will abide by the very same rules that WE have agreed to abide by until such point that YOU contribute to our understanding for the reasons for change,.....

the sooner humanity will start living as it should... humanely.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 am

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 pm » by Dagnamski


Iwanci wrote:Cheers Noentry...

there is ALWAYS special emphasis placed on the fact that women and children are being killed... fair enough I say if it wasn't for one simple fact.. there are far more MEN being killed than women and children and not a peep about this...
:peep:


Image
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 pm » by Flecktarn


we are all expendable in some eyes men women and children ,,the ones who want war and promote war will never put themselves in harms way ,let alone there family's,,its one big con to benefit some with the wealth war and the war business brings ,and images of dead children help to rally the cause for war ,,but were sold lies and almost 80% of the worlds population falls for it
ImageImage


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook