Is This Fat Kid Pissed Off At You? lol!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 1:33 am » by Flecktarn

sehwut wrote:
flecktarn wrote:
sehwut wrote:Wow you guys are fucking nasty!
Not even ONE of you has fucking room to talk about anything,how would you like it if someone started picking on YOUR faults,this kind of shit hits right at home with me as my son has a glandular problem.
How fucking insensitive,you fucking cunts should be ashamed of yourselves for taking the piss out of those less fortunate,its people like you who make this world the fucking craphole it has become with your snide low blow cheap point scoring bullying,fuck the lot of you and go to hell,if I EVER fucking heard you saying that kind of shit about my son you better fucking believe I would end your sad pathetic lives with a nice little blade across the throat.

Fucking insensitive cunts.

to post a video of that type incites a response threatning violence and the video was retarded ,,,then violence incites violence ,,,,these posts represent humour so saying you will cut someones throat is inciteing violence and a threat like that in the uk is a offence you have put it in a public forum ,,,,what would you do if you went to see a comedian who was doing fatty jokes ,,,get up and cut his throat ,,,,,humour dont kill people ,,,idiots with knives do ,,,,lighten up lifes to short :sunny:

Listen my fuckin kid gets picked on at school for this shit so yeah it is a touchy subject for me,to see people ...ADULTS talking so nastily about it makes me very angry indeed,my kid will probably have to go through his whole life like that is this what he's going to be put through? from supposed adults?
Ok maybe I worded it all wrong and let my emotions run high,wrong recognised there,I just hope you can understand why.

alls ok i understand :cheers: :hugging: :flop:
your being a briliant dad looking after your child and i respect your passion :flop:
Last edited by Slith on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I was asked to
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 am » by Funnyman46

"I'll jump out of the car"
You couldn't jump off the toilet. I think your pissed because your pipe fails to satisfy (or reach)
Sometimes, simple is better

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 am » by Slith

Sure man

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 3:53 am » by Chrisfryfyi

sehwut wrote:
Wow you guys are fucking nasty!
Not even ONE of you has fucking room to talk about anything,how would you like it if someone started picking on YOUR faults,this kind of shit hits right at home with me as my son has a glandular problem.
How fucking insensitive,you fucking cunts should be ashamed of yourselves for taking the piss out of those less fortunate,its people like you who make this world the fucking craphole it has become with your snide low blow cheap point scoring bullying,fuck the lot of you and go to hell,if I EVER fucking heard you saying that kind of shit about my son you better fucking believe I would end your sad pathetic lives with a nice little blade across the throat.

Fucking insensitive cunts.

Who are u again?, and i bet u aint even got any kids..
lighten up yer, i used to be very over weight n i can prove it but not gona, i have every right to take the piss out of fat people cus at the end of the day, it is just sheer lazyness, "Lets go out for a bike ride!" "fk that lets order a pizza n play soldiers online"

And if ur son is FAT not glandular, thats just what doctors use, tell him to take a shed load of amphetaminns n i gaurnte he will lose ALL his weight in about 2 weeks,.
or shut his internet and tv off so he has to gout an excersise.
fat people make me laff its only there fault and no one else's
ive been there so i know the score.

now do 1 trolly troll

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 am » by Chrisfryfyi

to be fair that has the makeings of a "school shooter"

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 am » by Chrisfryfyi

zaff4444 wrote:For all you who posted taking the piss out of the person in the vid,i say you shameless sheeples.

if i posted a video like that of me, folk would rip the shit out of me, so they shouldnt of done it,
UNLESS its some kid trying to beacome an internet sensation then sod the fat kid

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 am » by Freeyourmindnow

reptilian

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 am » by Chrisfryfyi

hahahaha

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 am » by Freeyourmindnow

freeyourmindnow wrote:reptilian

edit;
a fat reptilian :D

Conspirator