is this flare possible?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:50 pm » by Vertigo

a dude from canada films what appears to be some kind of sun near the sun...
well yea i know niboombo n stuff but watch the video first,

the interesting thing is that there what appears to be trees in front of that second "sun" or flare or what you wanna call it.

so my question is what kind of flare is it? i never saw a lens/window flare behind some objects in a video/pic. and how is this kind of flare possible.

Upload to Disclose.tv

note: i am aware there is no second sun, at least not when i am looking at it through a welding mask.

what do you all think?

edit: ok i am guessing this guy is filming through doulble layered windows, therefore the effect...cause at the end he walks outside and it does not look like there is that flare anymore... hmmm

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 6:36 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

what i find bizzare is how he talks about the chemtrail planes doing 180's then they do on camera about a minute afer he mentions it,

and that big bright ball next to the sun is not a flare you can see it moving away from the sun you can see the gap widening on the vid
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 7:00 pm » by Vertigo

it might be more like a mirror reflection, the gap could be because of the angle of the eventually double layered window... different angle while motion= moving of the reflection causing the gap to widen.
notice as he goes outside the second sun seem to have disappeared.
and as soon hes about to zoom (outside with no window) in again the video suddenly ends...

after all i am just curious in how this effect could be created, my favorite theory is again the double layered window mirror reflection of the trees and the sun appearing to be a second sun.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

I agree it could be a reflection especially with the sudden ending of the vid when outside.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook