Is THIS the Evidence Iran is building a NUCLEAR weapon?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 1:27 am » by Iamthatiam

mrmcnuggets wrote:spot on. And the only country pushing for a dominant attack against iran is Isreal.

I like the pattern this nwo has going on. Isreal makes the calls, the UK and the US head them, and then the US as its largest and strongest supporting nation is used as a scape goat. Wonderful. :roll: I said it once, i'll say it twice. Fuck the mossad, and fuck isreal, I am not jewish, islam or catholic so I do not care what happens with that rock, which more or less will be gone in a thousand years anyways.

And what do you think is gonna happen AFTER Israel's collapse 8-)

Besides, its all a fucking chess game mate, Israel is not the one giving the cards, neither US or UK....you know, this bunch of hideous puppeteer figures arent Gov. based elements, being tho these (Govs) along with major corps such as the media, licit/ilicit corps (drug cartels included) and industry its extensions

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 1:31 am » by Mrmcnuggets

iamthatiam wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:spot on. And the only country pushing for a dominant attack against iran is Isreal.

I like the pattern this nwo has going on. Isreal makes the calls, the UK and the US head them, and then the US as its largest and strongest supporting nation is used as a scape goat. Wonderful. :roll: I said it once, i'll say it twice. Fuck the mossad, and fuck isreal, I am not jewish, islam or catholic so I do not care what happens with that rock, which more or less will be gone in a thousand years anyways.

Besides, its all a fucking chess game mate, Israel is not the one giving the cards, neither US or UK....you know, this bunch of hideous puppeteer figures arent Gov. based elements, being tho these (Govs) along with major corps such as the media, licit/ilicit corps (drug cartels included) and industry its extensions

:flop:

I'm just sick of everyone hating America for global schemed plans that each half of the world plays its self against, whilst at the same time works together to establish "their" harmony.
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 1:47 am » by Iamthatiam

headhunter711 wrote:And then there's this:
http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Iran_ ... m_999.html

This report says in essence that this system (the Bavar 373) is being constructed
with help from NORTH KOREAN engineers. Good information or not, it definitely
may not bode well. :scary:

:rtft: Enriched uranium or plutonium is used as fissile material in nuclear weapons. For verification of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, measurements of radioactive noble gas isotope krypton-85 by modelling its transport through the atmosphere, a tool to detect clandestine plutonium separation, are being developed. At the Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker Centre for Science and Peace Research in collaboration with the Institute for Laser Physics, the analysis of krypton 85, for one, is being improved through the establishment of a new atomic spectroscopic measurement method. Secondly, in cooperation with the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology and the Meteorological Institute of the University, the potential to isolate source regions for the measurement of increased concentrations of krypton-85 is being investigated through modelling of the spread of krypton-85 in the atmosphere at different scales.

http://www.znf.uni-hamburg.de/krypton85_e.html

Lets ask for this measurements corroborating such accusations! 8-)

Looks like someone is wanting/designing/seeking the WWIII

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 1:52 am » by Mrmcnuggets

But, by all means make fun of fattys and retarded normal people all you want :mrgreen: (cant edit :lol:)
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 1:56 am » by Headhunter711

mrmcnuggets wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

:flop:

I'm just sick of everyone hating America for global schemed plans that each half of the world plays its self against, whilst at the same time works together to establish "their" harmony.
:cheers:

We're in agreement, Mr. Mcnuggets. Hopefully we won't be sucked into a war over this, but if the "big boys" get involved, (China, Russia, etc.) things will get bad in a hurry in my modest opinion.
Of course, if Iran does obtain nuclear weapons, then everyone in the region will want
them, but some people, like Ron Paul, think we should not intervene.
However, the question is...
Is this information reliable? Is Israel just "looking for an excuse" to attack Iran?
Will they wait for an independent source to evaluate the information in the IAEA report? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 1:57 am » by Flecktarn

the ones that want and encourage wars
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 2:05 am » by Iamthatiam

Nothing new on this widely debunked hoax here that follows...

Gennady Yevstafyev, PIR Center Senior Advisor:

The whole story of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction basically is a faked story by foreign intelligence services, especially British and American foreign intelligence services. And, in that sense, you can’t say that it was totally untrue.

There were some efforts on the part on the Iraqi government under Saddam Hussein to produce certain elements of weapons of mass destruction, especially in chemical and biological fields. It is true. And it is also true that, for example, for the biological program, the American side has tried all kinds of precautions, and so on. And they sent to Iraq a certain biological material, which was prohibited, for that purpose.

But to claim that Iraq is on the verge of producing biological weapons is an exaggeration. And we have to understand that a tremendous contribution into this affair was made by the British secret service, which supplied a certain report against the repot of the United Nation’s Special Committee and Hans Blix. And this report was presented by the British Special Adviser of the secret services to Mr. Blair, Mr. John Scarlett.

Subsequently, Scarlett was made the head of the British secret service, on May 6. And that’s why a very respected person, such as Hans Blix, former head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, and at that time, the head of the special commission on disarmament in Iraq, in his book, called “The effort by British, American and other special services about the weapons of mass disappearance” wrote about the details of the way it was distorted, faked and falsified.

So, in the matter of fact, it was a usual practice of American special services for the purpose of creating some sort of justification of their major aggression against the Iraqi regime.

To find out more on the issue, read or listen to our In Focus program from February 17, 2011 in Radio section.

However, looking without any sort of biased view, we can clearly see a pattern....like sort of a script here, you can notice the same international experts behaviour, contradictory intel, even inside the mainstream media....

"It said that some of these activities could only be used to develop nuclear weapons -though it did not say that Iran had mastered the process, nor how long it would take Iran to make a bomb."

"How soon could Iran make a nuclear bomb?

This would depend on Iran taking the decision to make a nuclear device and Iran says it will not do so. But experts believe that technically it could produce enough highly-enriched uranium for a bomb within a few months. A US general said in April 2010 that Iran could still take several years after that to make a device. The CIA chief Leon Panetta said in June 2010 that it could take two years. Israel's retired intelligence chief Meir Dagan has said it could take until 2015."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11709428

Yeah right....

Considering that possibility to be that, only a possibility, being by itself too inconclusive to risk the lives of thousands of innocent men, women and children.Invasion that that would be taking another thousands of Allied lives, besides of huge amounts of money, that will be only enriching more yet these same guys you keep complaining day after day of being sucking you dry, what you have to be adding here people?

My proposal, one that would be less expensive in terms of money and human lives:Buy it, just buying their cooperation through implemented facilities and infra-structure...why not???!

I tell you why, because this way the warlords wouldnt be profiting from this same old bull shit, and the oilsuckers will be without their precious dead dinosaurs...Thats why!!!

The proposed treaties werent good enough, lets rise it, lets try everything before invading one more nation, destroying one more culture, c'mon rulers, you can spend trillions bombing but you simply cannot spend billions buying good will in order to prevent more slaughter and suffering!!

I had an better idea, why dont these war fomenters go there and fight against each other their own war 'till death?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 am » by Mrmcnuggets

headhunter711 wrote:We're in agreement, Mr. Mcnuggets. Hopefully we won't be sucked into a war over this, but if the "big boys" get involved, (China, Russia, etc.) things will get bad in a hurry in my modest opinion.
Of course, if Iran does obtain nuclear weapons, then everyone in the region will want
Is this information reliable? Is Israel just "looking for an excuse" to attack Iran?
Will they wait for an independent source to evaluate the information in the IAEA report? :headscratch:

Funny thing, I wrote my governor the other day when Israel demanded the draft be instated, calling for 400 million to invade Iran. Told him who I was, and who my family was ect ect, and that if it continued pre-emptively or out of pure "we're taking you down" we'd be outty here in a second. His secretary wrote back saying that it is something I should take up with the federal government instead of my states representative. I laughed, emailed him back and said, then what is your job as my states representative in my states congress voting on such decisions? Still haven't heard back. lmao.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 am » by Headhunter711

mrmcnuggets wrote:
headhunter711 wrote:We're in agreement, Mr. Mcnuggets. Hopefully we won't be sucked into a war over this, but if the "big boys" get involved, (China, Russia, etc.) things will get bad in a hurry in my modest opinion.

Funny thing, I wrote my governor the other day when Israel demanded the draft be instated, calling for 400 million to invade Iran. Told him who I was, and who my family was ect ect, and that if it continued pre-emptively or out of pure "we're taking you down" we'd be outty here in a second. His secretary wrote back saying that it is something I should take up with the federal government instead of my states representative. I laughed, emailed him back and said, then what is your job as my states representative in my states congress voting on such decisions? Still haven't heard back. lmao.

That's a good question :headscratch:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 2:21 am » by Tgwusauk

Oh no it's the WMD trick again :bang; :roll:

PreviousNext