Is Trayvon Martin Our ‘Bubba Effect?’

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 2:22 pm » by Rydher

Corn, I know you dislike Beck but not sure how is a vulture capitalizing off this? To ignore what's happening surrounding this won't make the masses being whipped up into a frenzy go away.

Beck isn't rallying anyone to one side of the argument, he isn't telling people to go capture people dead or alive. He's simply discussing a possible and talked about effect of people being manipulated. Most I think are willing to be manipulated.

It's all about spreading and fanning the flames of chaos. That's what this is really about, IMO.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm » by Rydher

rydher wrote:It's all about spreading and fanning the flames of chaos. That's what this is really about, IMO.

Case in point...

Dem. Rep. Causes Chaos on House Floor After Giving Speech in a Hoodie

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90119&sitesection=setheblaze&VID=23605069

The Washington Times has more:

“May God bless Trayvon Martin’s soul, his family and — [inaudible]” Rush said as he was removed from the House floor this morning for wearing a hoodie.

Rush was wearing a grey hoodie under his suit jacket. He took off his jacket, pulled the hood over his head and put on sunglasses while saying “racial profiling has to stop, Mr. Speaker. Just because someone wears a hoodie does not make them a hoodlum,” he said.

“The member will suspend,” Rep. Gregg Harper, R-Miss., the man serving as speaker pro tempore at the time, said. “The member is no longer recognized. The chair will ask the sergeant-at-arms to enforce the rules on decorum.”

Rush violated the rule against wearing hats in the House chamber.

His explanation?

When asked on Wednesday afternoon why he wore the hoodie on the House floor, he responded, “To demonstrate my outrage of Trayvon Martin’s Murder.”

“The reason he was killed was because he was a black man wearing a hoodie in a white neighborhood,” he added.

“I also wanted to demonstrate that the hoodie is nothing but a piece of clothing. It should not be the cause of someone losing their life.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/exclusive-rep-rush-d-il-treyvon-martin-was-killed-because-he-was-a-black-man-in-a-white-neighborhood-wearing-a-hoodie/#ooid=9oamthNDpQyeakCT4A7xXv4rj52TXkDO

The guy knows damn well the shooter wasn't a white guy. Yet that's the narrative needed to be repeated over and over again..

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 pm » by Rydher

Interesting, how all of this is connected. Why does it seems so many roads lead back to Chicago?

Bobby Rush co-founded the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers in 1968 and was made its “defense minister”. His son, Huey, was named after Panther leader Huey Newton. Rush was present when fellow Black Panther Fred Hampton was killed in a police raid.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 pm » by Cia212

rydher wrote:The guy knows damn well the shooter wasn't a white guy. Yet that's the narrative needed to be repeated over and over again..

Nor was Tray an angelic kid just minding his own business.

The media would have us believe this situation is like Red Riding Hood - just some harmless kid wearing a hood in the wrong forest, and the Big Bad White Wolf hunted him down and killed him for....sport, I guess?

For what I've read, Tray wasn't innocent, but he probably didn't deserve to get killed over an ass whipping. I've lost fights before and never pulled out a gun.

The question is, would we hearing the same "Whitey's on the moon" nonsense if Tray had been tased instead? Most likely.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 am » by Cornbread714

spock wrote:There should be a media frenzy about this. The frenzy should focus on the hypocrisy of the media and the ones that Glenn Beck referred to. I see no reason to call Beck's position in the article divisive, it was the truth.

Gonzo, did you even read the article? If you did, you don't agree with it? What did he say that was divisive in nature? All that was pointed out is that people are sick and tired at watching the injustice of the media and the black propaganda sharks which are the ones creating this entire debacle.

And Cornbread, your rant and chiming in on the topics is no different from anyone else that has an opinion of what is going on. It seems you just want the entire issue silenced and to speak on it somehow fuels the flames, which it does, and you have been a participant.

There is a problem, and Glenn Beck nailed it. Like it or not.

Lol.

Let me answer carefully, point by point - and don't take it too personally.

There should be a media frenzy about this. The frenzy should focus on the hypocrisy of the media

Does this really make sense? Think about it - how can a media frenzy focus on the hypocrisy of the media?

I see no reason to call Beck's position in the article divisive

Personally, I find his diatribe to be more than just divisive - I see it as callous and reckless self-promotion - I see nothing of substance in this man and I promise you he would sell his mother, the constitution, and Abraham Lincoln's rotting carcass to make a buck. He is an enemy to freedom. People like him who wrap themselves in the American flag while crying crocodile tears to make their ratings go up are patently offensive to me, and a terrible reflection on American society.

And Cornbread, your rant and chiming in on the topics is no different from anyone else that has an opinion of what is going on. It seems you just want the entire issue silenced and to speak on it somehow fuels the flames, which it does, and you have been a participant.

I have had precious little to say on the subject, and have generally tried to stay out of it. I haven't tried to "silence" anyone (except dumbass Savwafair). I have bitten my tongue on many occasions regarding racial subjects, even before this latest "issue" - but there are times when I feel I have a right and duty to speak up.

I feel that I have been fair and balanced, for the most part, in the way I express my opinions - sorry if I call Glenn Beck a "vile snake" - but if you read my above post, I included Al Sharpton in that statement. :alien51:

I don't blame whites or blacks for any of this shit - I blame fear and ignorance.

@ ChronicNerd - either you didn't bother to read what I said, or it went over your head. Maybe you better stick to science - something you actually understand. :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:28 am » by E6722maj

March 28, 2012
A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin ... 3Oj4tmV3d0
whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:36 am » by Jet17

e6722maj wrote:March 28, 2012
A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin ... 3Oj4tmV3d0

LOL!!! I was just going to post this.

do I hear crickets coming up?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 am » by Cia212

e6722maj wrote:March 28, 2012
A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot

As I said, Tray didn't deserve to get shot over an ass whipping - and these pictures make it look like he didn't even give George a beating. Didn't they originally say he had a broken nose? Where's the medical report? Plus, the witnesses who claim George was on the ground crying for help?

We'll see his attorney counter with something tomorrow I'm sure.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:07 pm » by Chronicnerd

cornbread714 wrote:
spock wrote:There should be a media frenzy about this. The frenzy should focus on the hypocrisy of the media and the ones that Glenn Beck referred to. I see no reason to call Beck's position in the article divisive, it was the truth.

Gonzo, did you even read the article? If you did, you don't agree with it? What did he say that was divisive in nature? All that was pointed out is that people are sick and tired at watching the injustice of the media and the black propaganda sharks which are the ones creating this entire debacle.

There is a problem, and Glenn Beck nailed it. Like it or not.

Lol.

Let me answer carefully, point by point - and don't take it too personally.

There should be a media frenzy about this. The frenzy should focus on the hypocrisy of the media

Does this really make sense? Think about it - how can a media frenzy focus on the hypocrisy of the media?

I see no reason to call Beck's position in the article divisive

Personally, I find his diatribe to be more than just divisive - I see it as callous and reckless self-promotion - I see nothing of substance in this man and I promise you he would sell his mother, the constitution, and Abraham Lincoln's rotting carcass to make a buck. He is an enemy to freedom. People like him who wrap themselves in the American flag while crying crocodile tears to make their ratings go up are patently offensive to me, and a terrible reflection on American society.

I have had precious little to say on the subject, and have generally tried to stay out of it. I haven't tried to "silence" anyone (except dumbass Savwafair). I have bitten my tongue on many occasions regarding racial subjects, even before this latest "issue" - but there are times when I feel I have a right and duty to speak up.

I feel that I have been fair and balanced, for the most part, in the way I express my opinions - sorry if I call Glenn Beck a "vile snake" - but if you read my above post, I included Al Sharpton in that statement. :alien51:

I don't blame whites or blacks for any of this shit - I blame fear and ignorance.

@ ChronicNerd - either you didn't bother to read what I said, or it went over your head. Maybe you better stick to science - something you actually understand. :sunny:

Never said that anyone was unfair...and I guess I take it for granite that some of you know that I am relatively OCD in certain regards, but in the end can put the cereal in the refrigerator and the milk in the closet...

I was inferring to basically two things:

1.) DTV, as I have mentioned in the past, needs the ability to simply lock specific people from threads...not lock out entire threads because a few people decide to poison the water. This should be coupled with the ability to simply delete specific posts...however the current running solution...which...by the way... the post in question pretty much had good progress and *almost* just died to the side on a semi-good note with *relatively* good concepts and ideologies towards pages 7 and 8. However, there are those on this site that take advantage of the admin's inability to do such things, and as such if they *don't like what is being said, even if truthful* ... then they just post a bunch of malarkey...until the thread becomes "locked down"...of course with the final word being a bunch of immature BS. Which, as I have pointed out this specific problem with the limitations of this site and the lack of granular control many times in the past, makes any *potential* "truth being revealed" get buried in the "red tape" of the site and the process in which the admins must go through when they feel a thread is "out of control". It might have some great content in it... but that all gets thrown to the side and drowned out in the noise of those who use vulgarities and immature written "retaliation" in order to invoke the "locked down" response. Which, sort of defeats the whole concept of the site (Disclose TV: "truth revealed"), and makes it ever-so easy to get a thread full of garbage and very difficult to navigate to get a thread...other than empirical laden data which does tend to *only* reside on the scientific side of things...which you can't really argue math or science... and as such... the majority of my postings has indeed narrowed down to that which ignorance becomes obvious and logic/research rules. So, as I said... in the end, more often than not, it ends up that it generally doesn't matter...because in the end...if it touches home on the more "liberal" sensitive side of things and since there happens to always be, historically, more younger/youth oriented folks mixed up in the more liberal/progressive fantasy land...a thread that might slightly unravel or poke a hole through things that are supported by the more liberal/progressive minded folks will end up locked down or full of "BS" statements and immature retorts and volleys until the thread is either such a nightmare to follow not one person would ever take the time to finish reading it...or it becomes "locked down"... which brings me back to...it really doesn't matter.

2.)Kittens are cute:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 pm » by Rydher

CN's point is 100% spot on. :clapper:

Take Maj's post for example. It belongs nowhere in this thread. This topic is about what happening surrounding the shooting. Not whether he's innocent or not. That really does deserve it's own thread.

Alinksy Method in full effect.

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

"One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other."

PreviousNext