Is Trayvon Martin Our ‘Bubba Effect?’

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am » by Cia212

domdabears wrote:I use yahoo as my home page (I fuckin HATE yahoo). My email is yahoo. Anyways,

All they do is show stories about this.

Right now the number 2 trending is George Zimmerman. So it seems more than you think are still trying to keep in touch with this.

They're trying to start a race war. The stupid public is letting them.

And the fuckin funny thing is, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF EM!!!!

Imagine how things were before alternative media. We'd ONLY hear the original narrative - George, a white guy, chased down and shot Tray, an innocent, angelic student, in the back. Yes, that WAS the original story floated by certain black "leaders".

The outrage, and a contributor to the Bubba Effect, is that people now realize how much the news agencies, government officials, public figures and civil rights leaders lie to us. And how much they wish they could go back to the days when there was no other story than the “official” one. That’s how it affects you and me – it exposes the liars and it’s one more reason to oppose Internet “fairness” initiatives.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 pm » by Rydher

Following in line with their broadcast television colleagues who deliberately edited the audio of a 9-1-1 call of George Zimmerman, the Florida community watch volunteer who shot teenager Trayvon Martin, to falsely impute racist motives to him, MSNBC.com, in an unbylined piece did the exact same thing in text form, stripping out vital information which made Zimmerman appear to be racially motivated against Martin, who is black.

After being criticized, MSNBC.com restored the proper context but never posted a retraction, correction notice, or an apology for doing so. Originally, the story quoted from Zimmerman's call to 9-1-1 and edited the text to say the following: "'This guy looks like he’s up to no good … he looks black,' Zimmerman told a police dispatcher from his car."

But here is what MSNBC/NBC News left out thanks to “a convenient ellipses” (as first noted by Breitbart.com blogger Dan Riehl):

ZIMMERMAN: This guy looks like he's up to no good, [begin ellipsis] or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about.

911 DISPATCHER: Okay, is this guy, is he white, black, or Hispanic? [end ellipsis]

ZIMMERMAN: He looks black.

Source: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2012/03/30/msnbc-fixes-false-report-which-made-zimmerman-look-racist-doesnt-acknowl

Initiate

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:36 pm » by Blondie1w2000

2020vision wrote:
domdabears wrote:You know what???

Fuck it. Let them riot and fuck shit up.

I seriously hope they send in the military and fuck those people up.

I really do.

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Spoken like a true prepper.

You know Dom,

I wonder if this is what TPTB really want.

It seems like the main stream media is purposely riling up the Black community.

The question is, why?

If Black people riot (again), what would be the result?

More government control, the justification being to prevent further riots?

More control of the Internet, if it's proven social networking was involved in the riots?

White people supporting cutting more of the government handouts that allowed the urban poor to breed without responsibility?

:think:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm » by Rydher

I also think this is being used (will be) to attack gun rights. They will go after the Stand your ground law.

What I find interesting that nothing of this story is showing up in the top 20 of Google trends.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:56 pm » by domdabears

rydher wrote:I also think this is being used (will be) to attack gun rights. They will go after the Stand your ground law.

Hell yeah it is.

That's why a gun group is willing to pay 10 thousand dollars to help out Zimmerman's legal defense.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 am » by Cia212

Looks like they arrested George. I wonder what will happen if he gets released without any trial.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 pm » by Blondie1w2000

cia212 wrote:Looks like they arrested George. I wonder what will happen if he gets released without any trial.

If it goes to trial, he will most likely be found innocent, given Florida's Stand Your Ground laws.

Then, it'll be a big circus...and that's when the riots may start. Probably RIGHT in time for the 2012 Presidential Election.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 am » by Cia212

blondie1w2000 wrote:
cia212 wrote:Looks like they arrested George. I wonder what will happen if he gets released without any trial.

If it goes to trial, he will most likely be found innocent, given Florida's Stand Your Ground laws.

Then, it'll be a big circus...and that's when the riots may start. Probably RIGHT in time for the 2012 Presidential Election.

Good excuse to institute martial law and suspend the election.

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm » by Rydher

Domdabears wrote:
rydher wrote:I also think this is being used (will be) to attack gun rights. They will go after the Stand your ground law.

Hell yeah it is.

That's why a gun group is willing to pay 10 thousand dollars to help out Zimmerman's legal defense.

House Dems Offer 'Trayvon Amendment' To Punish States for 'Stand Your Ground'

On Tuesday, House Democrats announced that they were planning to tack an amendment onto a bill that would, in the name of Trayvon Martin, shut down certain grants to states with “Stand Your Ground” laws. “Stand Your Ground” laws have come under heavy scrutiny since Martin’s shooting at the hands of George Zimmerman, who was initially released after the shooting since he had no duty to run from a fight with Martin.

According to Reps. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) and Keith Ellison (D-MN), “This is no different than withholding transportation funds from states that don’t enforce seat-belt laws.” The only problem, of course, is that if Zimmerman didn’t shoot Martin in self-defense, Stand Your Ground laws aren’t implicated in any case. Democrats are turning non-racial cases into racial hot potatoes, then using them to attack state laws.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/08/Trayvon-Martin-Amendment-Stand-Your-Ground

PreviousNext