Is Trayvon Martin Our ‘Bubba Effect?’

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am » by Cia212

domdabears wrote:I use yahoo as my home page (I fuckin HATE yahoo). My email is yahoo. Anyways,

All they do is show stories about this.

Right now the number 2 trending is George Zimmerman. So it seems more than you think are still trying to keep in touch with this.

They're trying to start a race war. The stupid public is letting them.

And the fuckin funny thing is, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF EM!!!!

Imagine how things were before alternative media. We'd ONLY hear the original narrative - George, a white guy, chased down and shot Tray, an innocent, angelic student, in the back. Yes, that WAS the original story floated by certain black "leaders".

The outrage, and a contributor to the Bubba Effect, is that people now realize how much the news agencies, government officials, public figures and civil rights leaders lie to us. And how much they wish they could go back to the days when there was no other story than the “official” one. That’s how it affects you and me – it exposes the liars and it’s one more reason to oppose Internet “fairness” initiatives.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 pm » by Rydher

Following in line with their broadcast television colleagues who deliberately edited the audio of a 9-1-1 call of George Zimmerman, the Florida community watch volunteer who shot teenager Trayvon Martin, to falsely impute racist motives to him, MSNBC.com, in an unbylined piece did the exact same thing in text form, stripping out vital information which made Zimmerman appear to be racially motivated against Martin, who is black.

After being criticized, MSNBC.com restored the proper context but never posted a retraction, correction notice, or an apology for doing so. Originally, the story quoted from Zimmerman's call to 9-1-1 and edited the text to say the following: "'This guy looks like he’s up to no good … he looks black,' Zimmerman told a police dispatcher from his car."

But here is what MSNBC/NBC News left out thanks to “a convenient ellipses” (as first noted by Breitbart.com blogger Dan Riehl):

ZIMMERMAN: This guy looks like he's up to no good, [begin ellipsis] or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about.

911 DISPATCHER: Okay, is this guy, is he white, black, or Hispanic? [end ellipsis]

ZIMMERMAN: He looks black.

Source: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2012/03/30/msnbc-fixes-false-report-which-made-zimmerman-look-racist-doesnt-acknowl

Initiate

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:36 pm » by Blondie1w2000

2020vision wrote:
domdabears wrote:You know what???

Fuck it. Let them riot and fuck shit up.

I seriously hope they send in the military and fuck those people up.

I really do.

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Spoken like a true prepper.

You know Dom,

I wonder if this is what TPTB really want.

It seems like the main stream media is purposely riling up the Black community.

The question is, why?

If Black people riot (again), what would be the result?

More government control, the justification being to prevent further riots?

More control of the Internet, if it's proven social networking was involved in the riots?

White people supporting cutting more of the government handouts that allowed the urban poor to breed without responsibility?

:think:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm » by Rydher

I also think this is being used (will be) to attack gun rights. They will go after the Stand your ground law.

What I find interesting that nothing of this story is showing up in the top 20 of Google trends.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:56 pm » by domdabears

rydher wrote:I also think this is being used (will be) to attack gun rights. They will go after the Stand your ground law.

Hell yeah it is.

That's why a gun group is willing to pay 10 thousand dollars to help out Zimmerman's legal defense.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 am » by Cia212

Looks like they arrested George. I wonder what will happen if he gets released without any trial.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 pm » by Blondie1w2000

cia212 wrote:Looks like they arrested George. I wonder what will happen if he gets released without any trial.

If it goes to trial, he will most likely be found innocent, given Florida's Stand Your Ground laws.

Then, it'll be a big circus...and that's when the riots may start. Probably RIGHT in time for the 2012 Presidential Election.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 am » by Cia212

blondie1w2000 wrote:
cia212 wrote:Looks like they arrested George. I wonder what will happen if he gets released without any trial.

If it goes to trial, he will most likely be found innocent, given Florida's Stand Your Ground laws.

Then, it'll be a big circus...and that's when the riots may start. Probably RIGHT in time for the 2012 Presidential Election.

Good excuse to institute martial law and suspend the election.

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm » by Rydher

Domdabears wrote:
rydher wrote:I also think this is being used (will be) to attack gun rights. They will go after the Stand your ground law.

Hell yeah it is.

That's why a gun group is willing to pay 10 thousand dollars to help out Zimmerman's legal defense.

House Dems Offer 'Trayvon Amendment' To Punish States for 'Stand Your Ground'

On Tuesday, House Democrats announced that they were planning to tack an amendment onto a bill that would, in the name of Trayvon Martin, shut down certain grants to states with “Stand Your Ground” laws. “Stand Your Ground” laws have come under heavy scrutiny since Martin’s shooting at the hands of George Zimmerman, who was initially released after the shooting since he had no duty to run from a fight with Martin.

According to Reps. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) and Keith Ellison (D-MN), “This is no different than withholding transportation funds from states that don’t enforce seat-belt laws.” The only problem, of course, is that if Zimmerman didn’t shoot Martin in self-defense, Stand Your Ground laws aren’t implicated in any case. Democrats are turning non-racial cases into racial hot potatoes, then using them to attack state laws.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/08/Trayvon-Martin-Amendment-Stand-Your-Ground

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:29 pm » by Chronicnerd

What I love the most about the internet?!?

It is the ability to work from the "inside" out... the meaning to this explained:

Typically most people believe what the mainstream media says. Anyone who looks at the media today and can't see the radical difference with the more liberally left wing groups and the media groups "attempting" to stay more centered. Please do *note* the "attempting" word used...as all media has a bias in one way or another...but this is due to sponsorship and viewership...and most definitely I would believe that we would want a more "consumer driven" media than a governmental media. The former being driven by viewership and commercials (i.e. supply and demand) versus the later being funded by heavily biased lobbyist groups and governmental bodies.

However, here we are today with some *GREAT* results from allowing the media to post dishonest and dis-informative news...to be clear...the left wing media was influenced to post "facts" before they were *known facts* about the Trayvon Martin case...which caused fury, increased racial segmentation of our society, helped continue to push us away from a more unity oriented racially blended society and more towards a segregated society.

One good example of how the Trayvon Martin case changed the way our society interacts:
Meriden Stabbing Compared to Trayvon Martin Case:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49309086/ns/local_news-hartford_ct/t/meriden-stabbing-compared-trayvon-martin-case/#.UHQXXNVXJjc

According to police, seven different witnesses told investigators Jones and Felton were out past the city's curfew, they were high on drugs and looking for a fight when they jumped a man from behind. That's when the man pulled out a pocket knife.

So, we established that the boys were on drugs and were being rowdy (i.e. looking for trouble/looking for a fight)...

The man defended himself by using a *pocket knife*... the boys are still alive... and according to 7 witnesses the boys were basically out past curfew, on drugs, and looking for trouble...

Yet NBC ( oh... yeah... by the way... note how Microsoft has *GREATLY* distanced themselves from NBC... go ahead and try typing www.msnbc.com... it is now... www.nbcnews.com...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48180815/ns/business-us_business/t/msnbccom-becomes-nbcnewscom/#.UHQaK9VXJjc)

So... again... one of the *SEVERAL* propaganda machines that have been filling Americans full of lies and deception...*STILL* is making the man's self defense seem like a "horrible act"... and are trying to *STILL* use the Trayvon Martin case, as if it ever had any merit anyway, as a corner stone to blaming someone else for the Parent's *OBVIOUS* negligence:

Police have not released the man's name and said death threats had been posted on different social media sites.

"This is a monster, this is a monster after children," Jones said.

A monster who was defending himself from two teens attacking him, that were both thought to be on drugs and acting in a way that led one to believe they were up to no good...according to SEVEN different witnesses...

But of course, NBC has to leave this story sounding like the one who actually *was* acting in self defense... is the monster and the kids...ohhh the poor...innocent...drug induced and violent...kids...let's all feel sorry for them shall we?

So here are some interesting facts about the deception involved in all of this:

1.) Originally it was thought the shooter was a white male who lived in a predominantly white neighborhood. The tone from all initial left wing media reports was as if it was just some white guy shooting a black kid because he was black...while they did not come right out and say this...it most definitely led one to believe this was the truth.

2.) Next we find out that Zimmerman was Hispanic and that it was a very multiracial community, and that Zimmerman...well... he was actually far from being the "prejudice white male" the left wing media originally led everyone on to believe:
In an open letter on March 15, 2012, Zimmerman's father, Robert Zimmerman, defended his son against allegations that his actions were racially motivated, stating that Zimmerman was Hispanic, was raised in a multiracial family, and "would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever," saying that the portrayal of his son as a racist "could not be further from the truth." According to his family, some of Zimmerman's relatives are black.[37] Zimmerman's former lawyer Craig Sonner stated that Zimmerman is not a racist, and that he had mentored black youths in the past.[318] Joe Oliver, a former television news reporter who is acquainted with Zimmerman,[319] noted "I'm a black male and all that I know is that George has never given me any reason whatsoever to believe he has anything against people of color."[320]

In early April, an anonymous letter to the NAACP, which was signed "A Concerned Zimmerman Family Member," said Zimmerman had been one of the few to take any action to protest the 2010 beating of Sherman Ware, a black homeless man, by the son of a Sanford police officer. Zimmerman reportedly distributed fliers in the black community trying to get others involved too, and helped organize a January 8, 2011, Sanford City Hall community forum to protest the incident.[321] Zimmerman's father confirmed his son's efforts on Ware's behalf.[322]

In May, the Miami Herald secured an audiotape of the January 8, 2011, Sanford City Hall community forum. On the audiotape, Zimmerman was heard criticizing the conduct of the Sanford Police Department in the Ware case. Zimmerman criticized former chief, Brian Tooley, and said Tooley had engaged in a "cover-up" and that he should lose his pension. He also said he'd been on ride-alongs with Sanford police where he found them to be lazy. The Herald also reported that it had contacted five out of six black churches where Zimmerman was reported to have distributed fliers on the Ware beating, however no one recalled receiving them.[78]

On July 12, interviews conducted by the FBI were publicly released. The Sanford Police Department's lead investigator, Chris Serino, told FBI agents that he believed Zimmerman's actions were not based on Martin's race, but instead on Martin's attire, the circumstances of the encounter, and previous burglaries in the neighborhood. Zimmerman's neighbors and co-workers were interviewed as well. Neighbors who knew Zimmerman had nothing derogatory to say about him and his co-workers were complimentary of him

3.) Images released initially of Trayvon, were not historically correct...and were of Trayvon when he was younger than he was at the time of the shooting.

The images the media posted... was when Trayvon was around 12-13 years old... the images grabbed from Facebook before anyone in the media or the Zimmerman prosecution thought about *removing them*... well... shows a much different boy.

So far, in the Zimmerman case, initially they said he had no blood or marks...the left wing media... but oh... surprise surprise... this ends up to be not so true... and actually far from the truth...

The original description of the shooter being white and racist... uh... proven by overwhelming evidence to be...not true...

The first Judge assigned to the Zimmerman trial... stepped down due to personal conflict of interest... the second judge assigned... had to be removed due to a political and personal bias as well... the third judge is now a long standing judge of 13 years who has been known to be "in the middle"...

So... we have lies... and more lies... and more lies... all coming from...

The Democratic Progressive Minded People.... and if you think of yourself as a *Democrat*... then you really only *think* that is your political group...the Democratic Party of today is FAR FAR FAR from the original Democratic party and the original goals and intentions... same goes for the Republican party....

At this point... once we get the *left wing nut jobs* out of the white house... everyone should think about the next 4 years what you can do to support a 3rd party...

I would highly recommend the libertarian party... because it pretty much takes the best from both the original democratic and republican ideals...but keeps it all within the confines of our Constitution and the rights bestowed upon us by it.

So, to bring this full circle, the internet is great... every opinion you make... or blog you post...is recorded...forever...and anyone can come back...if they are willing to take the time... and look at what was said...and then what really happened...and right or wrong...whatever you post/blog/write about...is *FOREVER*...

That is why I say it allows us to change from the "inside out"...because those who actually care about the truth can come back and either admit our mistakes...or expose those who make a lot of noise...but also don't care about whether it is true or not....they just want to make a lot of noise...be a part of something...or "go against the system"... which for the younger folks out there...

Here is something you should think about....
If *anything* you understand about this post sinks in...let this sink in...

Historically, the younger generation always has "rebelled" against the older generation... young minds are creative, full of energy, and fresh with new potentials for perspectives and changes of perspectives.

Young minds also lack the wisdom that is gained by experience, which can only be obtained through the act of living life and watching our society as it makes changes *over time*.

However, the younger generation, whether they like it or not, needs to consider this one truth that hits every one of us "older folks" much sooner than we all would like:

In a much shorter period of time than you would think, you will come to an epiphany. One day you will realize that the "man" or "the system" has gone from being some "other group of older people" to being you or your friends and family around you.

The "man" is nothing more than the youth of yesterday trying to make heads or tails of the chaotic mish-mash we are creating as a society...each person you see in governmental positions...law enforcement positions...each one of them played with toys, imagined great things, and listened to their time's "rock/thrash/metal/techno/trance/hiphop/rap" and partied as well...

The reality of life...is that youth does not hold on to you...but you always think you can hold on to it. Youth is only an expression of your time on this planet...and as you have more time... you gain more responsibility...and as you gain more responsibility...you start to have to be the one who tells people around you "yes you can do this" or "no, you can't do that"... whether it is your younger brother or sister...your peers...people who might work under you or for you...or your children...

And the one thing that will always happen... time will move forward...and will do so faster than you think...

So I leave anyone who debated this at the "heat of the moment" with this final thought:

Youthful actions are quick and crisp...yet typically riddled with errors and mistakes.
Mature actions are typically slower yet more precise and less prone to error.

Main Entry:
youthful  [yooth-fuhl]
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: new, immature
Synonyms: active, adolescent, boyish, budding, buoyant, callow, childish, childlike, enthusiastic, fresh, full of life, girlish, green*, inexperienced, infant, juvenile, keen, pubescent, puerile, tender, underage, vernal, vigorous, young
Notes: to be young is to be immature or not old; to be youthful is having the attractive qualities of a young person
Antonyms: experienced, mature, old

While I am not privy to all information on this one particular case, I am old enough and wise enough to know something like media propaganda... and propaganda....is something that everyone should be *very* aware of...especially in today's day and age:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Cheers,

-CN

PreviousNext