Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm » by Constabul

Seems like Trayvon needed
for personal protection.

:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 pm » by Noentry

Simply put Becks is talking shit. In regards of this case

Lets put aside the black vs white :bullshit:.
And stick to the reality of what happened and Becks reasoning

The Bubbas as we have been labeled(average Joes) are blaming the corrupt police force of that state, not the government of America or the politicians of that state
Only the politically minded have blamed the government and that is because of their political agenda. So we can discount them to as full of shit too.

The way Becks tries to find some parallel justification with how the media or the public portrays terrorism in comparison to this murder is a fucking joke. His argument is bullshit so he is drawing on an unrelated issue to justify his bull. And implement some kind of connection, of people who see an injustice and have reacted to it. :bang;

Lets take a closer look at what he means when he uses the phrase Bubba effect,

1, The average Joe(Bubbas) uniting in a common cause against their government regardless of whether their government is to blame or not
2, It does not mater if the instigator/s is wrong or right in the eyes of the average Joe they have been manipulated into a false belief or some kind of false premise
3, The average Joe(Bubbas) protecting the instigator or victim, guilty or not
4, A reaction from the average Joe(Bubbas) because of some perceived inaction or exacerbation by their government.
5, A government classification of people who are unhappy by the inaction of their government, in which the average Joe takes maters into their own hands or over reaction from the average Joe.
6, Some bullshit about citizens not blaming Bubbas and supporting Bubbas( even tho it is established that Bubbas is the average Joe)WTF is he talking about here I dont know. A citizen is the average Joe. ffs
7, He used the word authorities as well so that would include all levels of government. :roll:

ffs is there anything else, talk about broad fucking analogy. looks like he just encompassed all descent to authority/government and called it the Bubba effect. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in a long fucking time.

Beck is a fucking idiot, this is about police corruption and the murder of a boy. And he is trying to dismiss the public out cry with this ridiculous classification.
Because he is emphasising the racial issues he is adding to the problem. :bang;
Bubba effect my arse.

Where the fuck does the government come into this story.
And how are the people wrong not to get upset?

Lets look at the merits of the public reaction to this case
1, A boy was killed in cold blood.
2, The police not charging a man for shooting an unarmed boy in cold blood.
3, There is video evidence showing he has no injury's as described in the first reports
4, The boy has no criminal record
5, He went to the shops and bought himself,not stolen, bought himself some sweets
6, The boy committed no crime what so ever
7, The murderer was told not to approach the boy by the police operator just before he murdered Trayvon Martin a 17 year old boy.

I dont know about anyone else but I never meet a 17 year old boy that could put me down and I dont weight 250pounds like Zimmerman. That is a :bullshit:

I will tell you what happened he approached the boy asking him what he was doing in this neighborhood, the boy told him to fuck off, he reacted by trying to man handle Trayvon Martin the boy reacted to him(as any boy would) and Zimmerman shoot him.

So why is the average Joe( Bubbas) wrong to react in anger?
And how the fuck can he call the public reaction that ridiculous name and still be taken seriously as a journalist.

Becks you are full of some serious :bullshit: .
The comparison is fucking stupid beyond belief.

The only way they have been able to attack this boys character is by showing pictures of him being immature, or by his association to other people. that is also some dumb shit

The reason this has made it to the public eye is because of police actions.
Not because of any other reason.
As America has 50 odd murders a day

A boy was murdered in cold blood.
For what? What was his crime?
What right did Zimmerman have to approach that boy?

This Bubba effect has more holes in it then rydher's pants and that is saying something.

The Bubba Effect applied to Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman:
If this and if that.
What an asshole Beck is.

He is adding to the racial tension by promoting a racial agenda by naming black organisations or people who are right to be pissed of by what has happened and promoting division within society. If you cant see that you are a fucking moron, whoever you are.

Fuck Becks and his "Why isn’t somebody angry about that six-year-old girl who was killed on her steps last weekend in a cross fire when two gang members in Chicago start shooting at each other?".
Because you fucking idiot the police will charge them for that murder if they find those responsible. So it has not gained any media attention.
FFS

Anyone who cant see this for what it is also a fucking imbecile just like Beck.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm » by Rydher

noentry wrote:Where the fuck does the government come into this story.

Take your pick of your usual marxist/communist/progressive groups that have direct connections to the government that are stirring the pot. Here are just two examples of government 'coming into the story'.

Dem. Rep. Causes Chaos on House Floor After Giving Speech in a Hoodie
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90119&sitesection=setheblaze&VID=23605069

Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) insisted on CNN Wednesday that her colleagues‘ outrage over teen Trayvon Martin’s death was not solely because Martin was black.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/congresswoman-cant-quite-remember-name-of-young-white-female-murder-victim-of-equal-concern-to-martin-case/#ooid=BnaWthNDqVDJJBvnUJZY26Gx-l2oR-kV

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:10 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:
noentry wrote:Where the fuck does the government come into this story.

Take your pick of your usual marxist/communist/progressive groups that have direct connections to the government that are stirring the pot. Here are just two examples of government 'coming into the story'.

Dem. Rep. Causes Chaos on House Floor After Giving Speech in a Hoodie
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90119&sitesection=setheblaze&VID=23605069

Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) insisted on CNN Wednesday that her colleagues‘ outrage over teen Trayvon Martin’s death was not solely because Martin was black.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/congresswoman-cant-quite-remember-name-of-young-white-female-murder-victim-of-equal-concern-to-martin-case/#ooid=BnaWthNDqVDJJBvnUJZY26Gx-l2oR-kV

They dont speak for the government they are speaking for themselves.
Self serving political jackals playing to the audience.
They are as big a problem as the Black Panther party is in making this worst then it already is.

Any idiot can see this was a racially motivated crime, we dont need a jackass politician trying to explain this to us

But I see where you are coming from, some might take it that they speak for the administration
Regardless of if they are right
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:14 pm » by Rydher

Oh how could I forget. From the big cheese himself.

Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fanning racial flames? Na, of course not... :roll:

Also said the DOJ is now involved. I'm sure the DOJ will go against the Black Panthers. There is ZERO reason for anyone other than Florida law enforcement to be involved with this for anything other than political reasons.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:Oh how could I forget. From the big cheese himself.

Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fanning racial flames? Na, of course not... :roll:

But he aint lying if he had a son and he was walking in that neighborhood Zimmerman could have put a bullet in his son instead. He is a decent hard working educated member of society even tho he is a bad president.
The president black or white would have to say something and because of the public out cry he has to respond. In one fashion or another.

Still Obama never made it a racial issue. He is a black man, well mixed race
Zimmerman made it racial not the government.
The government did not shoot this boy.
Nor are they to be blamed.

So aside from the political point scoring this really has nothing to do with any government agency except the police.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm » by Rydher

noentry wrote:But he aint lying if he had a son and he was walking in that neighborhood Zimmerman could have put a bullet in his son instead.

Still Obama never made it a racial issue.

He didn't say if I had a son and he was walking in that neighborhood, Zimmerman could have put a bullet in his son. What he said was If I had a son he would LOOK like Martin... Now I suppose you could argue that what he really meant was that he would look like Obama as far as being a male, but you know that's not what he meant.

Again, not the overall point Beck was making. Like with OWS, you're missing the bigger picture for some reason.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 pm » by E6722maj

"Take Maj's post for example. It belongs nowhere in this thread. This topic is about what happening surrounding the shooting"

dear mods, if you have the ability maybe you can remove my post?

sorry rhyder. a thousand apologies.

carry on

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:
noentry wrote:But he aint lying if he had a son and he was walking in that neighborhood Zimmerman could have put a bullet in his son instead.

Still Obama never made it a racial issue.

He didn't say if I had a son and he was walking in that neighborhood, Zimmerman could have put a bullet in his son. What he said was If I had a son he would LOOK like Martin... Now I suppose you could argue that what he really meant was that he would look like Obama as far as being a male, but you know that's not what he meant.

He still never made it an issue about race. He is a black man is he not.
Zimmerman did shoot a young boy for being black. It was a racially motivated crime was it not and so he expressed he understands what the boys parents are going through.
He never mentioned colour.
Lets be adult about it. The president is black, if he had a son, he could very well of been his boy shoot.
He acknowledges this by what he said, he is not inciting a racial agenda. He is expressing his sadness at racial prejudiced in America.
It is childish to then say the president is exploiting a racial agenda.

Its all good when other talk about black people as if they are some kind of leper race but when a black president talks about a race crime in the context of it could have been his own son, it is racial pandering :roll:

Again, not the overall point Beck was making. Like with OWS, you're missing the bigger picture for some reason.

If so please enlighten me what is the bigger point I am missing?
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm » by Cornbread714

I think Rhyder is right.

As usual, Communists are the problem. Those sneaky bastards ruin everything... :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext