Is Trayvon Martin Our ‘Bubba Effect?’

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 am » by Tgwusauk


noentry wrote:Witness in Trayvon Martin murder


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv


Hi NoEntry, see you in the cup final, just got my flight booked and dad is getting my ticket for the semi final against the redshite, to quote Kevin Keegan "I would love it if we beat them"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8937
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 6:31 am » by Noentry


Tgwusa yes hope so that would be great final
Good luck against the scousers bro
lol luv if we beat them luv it
I saw him say that live
Lol
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 am » by Cia212


marduk2012 wrote:Image

How is the ref going that fast? He MUST be reptilian!

Initiate
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am
Location: USA

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 12:10 pm » by Blondie1w2000


Noentry,


See, this is the danger. You have made up your mind that Zimmerman is guilty based on news reports in the media. You seem to think that rioting is somehow justified now.

There are several investigations going on right now, including one by the DoJ regarding a possible civil rights violation.

Why not wait for the results, instead of choosing to riot and loot now?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 pm » by Spock


There is no reason for black on white rioting over this, as Zimmerman is not even white. Why isn't that being accounted for? If Zimmerman was attacked with a tire iron, he had every right to protect himself with deadly force, if not, then he is guilty of murder. We simply don't have all the facts yet and it is apparent the media has lied in order to forward an agenda. And we see which side of the agenda they are pushing, black on white animosity, and this is the reason for "The Bubba Effect", because it pisses white people off, because of a racial agenda being wrongly perpetrated.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 3:27 pm » by Rydher


Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 pm » by domdabears


spock wrote:There is no reason for black on white rioting over this, as Zimmerman is not even white. Why isn't that being accounted for? If Zimmerman was attacked with a tire iron, he had every right to protect himself with deadly force, if not, then he is guilty of murder. We simply don't have all the facts yet and it is apparent the media has lied in order to forward an agenda. And we see which side of the agenda they are pushing, black on white animosity, and this is the reason for "The Bubba Effect", because it pisses white people off, because of a racial agenda being wrongly perpetrated.

I still don't understand that. WTF is going on! I thought this guy was Mexican. Where the fuck is the white thing coming from??
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm » by Rydher


I'm not going to speak for Spock but it's so transparent that the narrative is a white guy gunned down a black kid in cold blood for being in a white neighborhood. The media as well as the government and it's surrogates are doing everything they can to make this into a media circus. You turn on the TV and you would think the nation is just up in arms about this, ready to riot in the streets. That's not the case, far from it.

I think that people know Zimmerman wasn't white. But just like the posters on this site, we are no different than the populace - as much as some want to think they are. People ignore facts of a situation, pretending it doesn't exist. If it doesn't fit the their narrative and their personal opinion of what is going on.

It's all about spreading and fanning the flames of chaos. That's what this is really about, IMO.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 4:06 pm » by domdabears


rydher wrote:I'm not going to speak for Spock but it's so transparent that the narrative is a white guy gunned down a black kid in cold blood for being in a white neighborhood. The media as well as the government and it's surrogates are doing everything they can to make this into a media circus. You turn on the TV and you would think the nation is just up in arms about this, ready to riot in the streets. That's not the case, far from it.

I think that people know Zimmerman wasn't white. But just like the posters on this site, we are no different than the populace - as much as some want to think they are. People ignore facts of a situation, pretending it doesn't exist. If it doesn't fit the their narrative and their personal opinion of what is going on.

It's all about spreading and fanning the flames of chaos. That's what this is really about, IMO.

I don't think they do. I been getting the impression that everyone thinks he's white. He does have a white name. Zimmerman? Not very hispanic.

And then that picture of the black guy with a shirt that has a pic of zimmerman that says something about him being a cracker.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 4:12 pm » by Rydher


domdabears wrote:I don't think they do. I been getting the impression that everyone thinks he's white. He does have a white name. Zimmerman? Not very hispanic.

And then that picture of the black guy with a shirt that has a pic of zimmerman that says something about him being a cracker.


I spoke in hyperbole somewhat. I'm sure there are many that don't know anything about the case other than what they see on short news clips. The media leaves out anything about Zimmerman's race, most of the time. I did hear CNN or someone call him a white Hispanic. By leaving out his race from their news reports, everyone's mind immediately thinks he was white and that's being allowed to happen. On purpose, IMO.

Don't know if you saw this...

‘Let’s Start a Riot’: First Rap Song Devoted to Trayvon Martin Calls for Violence

The chorus goes as follows:

All black in my hoodie
All black in my hoodie
Strapped up with them AKs
F–k protesters

Let’s start a riot
Fight, let’s start a riot

The lyrics then proceed apace, with vulgarity continuing to escalate as it goes on:

Burn the house
And everybody in it
I don’t give a f–k about the racist ass children

F–k all that bullshit
Protest with justice
I feel like the Black Panthers
Let’s start a f–kin riot

Ain’t trying to talk like Dr. King
Like Malcom X I’m runnin ????
F–k them pussy ass KKK
We black and strapped with them A-K-K

They did us wrong in Haiti
They did us wrong in Africa
Black folks let’s keep it real
These pussy crackers don’t love us

If we don’t do s–t
And lynch that cracker
Six months later
They gonna kill another brother

Note the phrasing. “Lynch that cracker,“ the ”cracker” in question presumably being George Zimmerman. Apparently, either the reference to lynching has now been explicitly adopted by Martin’s more violent supporters, or Zoeja Jean has gone off the reservation with this wording. Either way, it doesn’t bode well for this already excessively violent case. Tempers are flaring, and the most irresponsible observers of this tragedy appear to be doing everything they can to encourage that.


Upload to Disclose.tv



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook