Is UK Preparing For War or For The Olympic Games?

Conspirator

PostSat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 12:22 am » by Fatdogmendoza

NO.....Thats not a sarcastic comment bro mobe, just an opinion... Its human nature, particularly on a forum like this for people like us to read more into anything that questionably seems to be out of the normal parameters ....check the security of the last 2 or 3 olympic games....Global terrorism..For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Except the opposite reaction nowadays always seems to be of the extreme....or maybe not :lol: :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSun May 06, 2012 12:50 am » by Pitchke

Strange indeed...

Read this http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/up ... 7cc719.pdf

at page 18 and page 34

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 9:07 pm » by Mozi!!a

Fatdogmendoza wrote:NO.....Thats not a sarcastic comment bro mobe, just an opinion... Its human nature, particularly on a forum like this for people like us to read more into anything that questionably seems to be out of the normal parameters ....check the security of the last 2 or 3 olympic games....Global terrorism..For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Except the opposite reaction nowadays always seems to be of the extreme....or maybe not :lol: :lol:

Brother Mendoza Always Appreciate Your Comments :flop: :cheers: Hope For The Best :cheers:

Pitchke I Read That One. Very Strange :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm » by Flecktarn

next weekend there is a dry run for the logistics support ,i still think having the games has cost this country more ,building accommodation for the sport billys while people still live on the street in and around London
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon May 07, 2012 12:38 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Flecktarn wrote:next weekend there is a dry run for the logistics support ,i still think having the games has cost this country more ,building accommodation for the sport billys while people still live on the street in and around London

Its all about being better than the last games bro...as sad as that is...keeping up with the joneses....England is the financial powerhouse of the world..Any body who believes that it is Germany is kidding themselves...The government we have now knew from the start that they are a one term government hence all the policies that allow the rich to become richer and the poor poorer...

Conspirator

PostMon May 07, 2012 12:58 am » by E6722maj

they're certainly bringing out all the toys. seems like overkill to me

whatever

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 9:16 pm » by Shemagh

"sonic weapons" now being deployed.
I suppose it depends which way you look at it...London will be the most protected city on the planet. OR
the most targeted city on the planet. Or both at the same time.
Let's just hope that this MUCH publisized protection operation scares off any terrorists/jehadists/or just plain nutcases (as I think the government thinks it will) and that it doesn't ATTRACT them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18042528

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 9:41 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Shemagh wrote:"sonic weapons" now being deployed.
I suppose it depends which way you look at it...London will be the most protected city on the planet. OR
Let's just hope that this MUCH publisized protection operation scares off any terrorists/jehadists/or just plain nutcases (as I think the government thinks it will) and that it doesn't ATTRACT them.

Its always tempting to even consider an attack.... the challenge has been set.... if you could perpetrate an atrocity big enough on the worlds most visible city, and LONDON will be the most visible city during the olympics, you will leave a lasting political legacy...Its the other less popular cities staging olympic events I would be concerned about, particularly Birmingham where the USA and Jamaican teams will be based and/or the city where the israeli team is based.....

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm » by Shemagh

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Shemagh wrote:"sonic weapons" now being deployed.

Its always tempting to even consider an attack.... the challenge has been set.... if you could perpetrate an atrocity big enough on the worlds most visible city, and LONDON will be the most visible city during the olympics, you will leave a lasting political legacy...Its the other less popular cities staging olympic events I would be concerned about, particularly Birmingham where the USA and Jamaican teams will be based and/or the city where the israeli team is based.....

Good point. It's all a nightmare really, isn't it!

Next