"Isaac Newton and the falling apple" moment RE: Hollow Earth

Initiate

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm » by Ademu

@ Frank

Dude you are fucking awesome, now based your idea of a "free floating thing":

One of the most consistent themes in the hollow earth theory is that there is some sort of "Sun" fixated in the center point of the hollow area. However initially i didn't want to go that far in my theory, mostly because I was a little intimidated by the math behind it, but you seem to have a strong grasp on these quantum mechanics, so if you don't mind could you give me your thoughts on the below:

Now if we assume that "Sun" is there, of what nature would it need to be to generally explain the various magnetic anomalies that occur?

side note: since gravity affects the movement light (I can't recall the theorem off the top of my head I think it's like red light something), would that then explain the aurora borealis if the earths gravity was affecting the light from this inner "sun" escaping from the holes?

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm » by Quest

hi,your theories are discussed here.they are tough reads.but well worth it.

www.sacred-texts.com/earth/eti/index.htm

The Ultimate Reality By Joseph H. Cater .lookup through google books for online edition.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 6:53 pm » by Frankenstein

ademu wrote:@ Frank

Dude you are fucking awesome, now based your idea of a "free floating thing":

One of the most consistent themes in the hollow earth theory is that there is some sort of "Sun" fixated in the center point of the hollow area. However initially i didn't want to go that far in my theory, mostly because I was a little intimidated by the math behind it, but you seem to have a strong grasp on these quantum mechanics, so if you don't mind could you give me your thoughts on the below:

Now if we assume that "Sun" is there, of what nature would it need to be to generally explain the various magnetic anomalies that occur?

side note: since gravity affects the movement light (I can't recall the theorem off the top of my head I think it's like red light something), would that then explain the aurora borealis if the earths gravity was affecting the light from this inner "sun" escaping from the holes?

Off the top of my head, the nature of the 'sun' at the center would likely be a superconductor of some formation. That way, it could be small and yet free floating sufficient that it could 'wobble' and flip in orientation.

As to your side note, the gravity bending the light is not the cause of aurora because massive gravity is required to bend it even to a sufficient degree to notice with exacting instruments. Even if the earth were hollow, the traditional explanation of the magnetic field interacting with stellar wind is the most likely explanation. Especially since we see aurora at the poles of both Saturn and Jupiter, both gas giants.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 7:26 pm » by Ademu

@ quest: Much Thanks for the link, looks like I have some interesting reading ahead of me today :D

@Frank: Thank you so much for going over this with me, you've opened my eyes to quite a few things and i really appreciate it.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 am » by Emeraldtruth

The four giant planets are comprised mostly of an outer layer of molecular hydrogen and helium and a much thicker layer of metallic hydrogen. However, each may have a small solid core as large as three to 20 Earth masses at their center." :flop:

Previous