Islam rapidly grows as Christianity declines in UK

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 5:50 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Sep 18, 2013

Christianity's central place in British culture could be increasingly under threat, with church attendance numbers in severe decline. Meanwhile, the nation's second largest religion, Islam, is growing faster than ever; with some studies suggesting it could eventually become the dominant faith. RT's Polly Boiko has the story. Read More: http://on.rt.com/z8dngx

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 6:18 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Christianity is on the decline as more people are waking up to the lies that all religion teaches.

As far as the Islamic religion goes, they will have to shoot me before i stick my arse in the air 5 times a day facing towards Mecca.

Not only but also:

If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 6:35 pm » by Slith

Poppa_pygar wrote:
As far as the Islamic religion goes, they will have to shoot me before i stick my arse in the air 5 times a day facing towards Mecca.

LMAO. :alien51: See that's where they got it all wrong. They're facing the wrong direction

eheh

:banana:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm » by Toxic32

Granted church attendances are in decline. The product needs repackaging and be more stick maybe. Muslims may end up outnumbering Christians, but they will never outnumber people that would sooner die than have Sharia law rammed down their neck. Make no mistake about that. When the call comes there will be no shortage of followers of common-sense and freedom who will be only to glad to heed the call.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 7:37 pm » by Bleever

This quotes speaks a lot to the mindset:

“The passivity that Christianity promotes is perceived as alien and disconnected to black youths growing up in often violent and challenging urban environments in Britain today,” the former chairman of Brixton Mosque, Abdul Haqq Baker, wrote in the Guardian. "’Turning the other cheek’ invites potential ridicule and abuse, whereas resilience, strength and self-dignity evokes respect and, in some cases, fear from unwanted attention,” he said.

However, it doesn't address the decline in Christianity in England. This mirrors what America will look like one day soon I'm afraid.

The only way to package Christianity is "Grace"...in the end this will win out, let the world and its worldly ways tire out...

Unfortunately, or fortunately, this is all playing out.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm » by Kerrblur2

the muslim religion will not over take the u.s.a . . there is too much resentment and racism towards the faith. but we are a free country and allow practice of any religion but that just wont happen beever, im guessing your not american, so you wouldnt know, and if you are american you obviously dont know people i know cause theyd rather shoot a Islamic person than practice its faith.

9/11 changed everything and i accept it for good reason too. islam especially is a cancer just like 90% of all the other faiths (maybe except Buddhism or Hinduism)
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm » by Bleever

Kerrblur2 wrote:the muslim religion will not over take the u.s.a . . there is too much resentment and racism towards the faith. but we are a free country and allow practice of any religion but that just wont happen beever, im guessing your not american, so you wouldnt know, and if you are american you obviously dont know people i know cause theyd rather shoot a Islamic person than practice its faith.

9/11 changed everything and i accept it for good reason too. islam especially is a cancer just like 90% of all the other faiths (maybe except Buddhism or Hinduism)

Reside in Hollywood, Ca. - pretty American, im not living in some sissy tropical island in the middle of the Pacific (just kidding)!

Bleever wrote:However, it doesn't address the decline in Christianity in England. This mirrors what America will look like one day soon I'm afraid.

I was referencing the decline of Christianity as a whole. Not the potential influx of Islam.

Sorry if I came off confusing...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 9:33 pm » by Bleever

The future of American religion will be the micro-evolutionists, adaptive gnostic, sprinkled with Buddhism ppl who seems to bend or fit the creator of the universe into their perspective mindset.

sadly.

Writer

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 9:34 pm » by Mrmurder

couldn't give a shit about Christians and i could give even less of a shit about islam/muslims.

it will be a cold day in hell when i get on my knees and pray like either of those groups do.

id kick em all out if i could. stick them all on an island somewhere and let them sort it out between themselves.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 pm » by Bleever

Mrmurder wrote:couldn't give a shit about Christians and i could give even less of a shit about islam/muslims.

it will be a cold day in hell when i get on my knees and pray like either of those groups do.

id kick em all out if i could. stick them all on an island somewhere and let them sort it out between themselves.

Well you can't.

My perspective is, one day, you will be on your knees and you will say "Jesus Christ is Lord".

Next