'Islamists exploit Arab Spring aftermath to seize power'

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 15, 2012 by RussiaToday

RT talks to founder and director of the New York University Center for Dialogues and Tunisian writer Mustapha Tlili on Arab Spring aftermath and anti-US protests.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 pm » by mediasorcery

How convenient, remember raphael will? he made a point here once that the ptb are pushing islam as the next big religion, and hilary "lucifer" clinton has a muslim girlfriend, homa? any coincidence, baraka obama?muslim? "my muslim faith" hmmmmfukin?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 pm » by zangazanga75

the palywood taqiyya bureau aka tptb... Who would've thought

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 11:37 pm » by Opalserpent

cmon, muslims don't own the federal reserve and enact warmongering foreign policy. Muslism don't spend 52 percent of their gdp on military. Muslims don't go around invading other soveriegn nations, muslims don't have gigantic secret services like the cia, fbi, mossad going around arming and recruiting terrorists do they?

Seriously, if muslims controlled foreign policy of america and israel then I think war around the world and false flags would stop immediately.

Pitting us Christians against muslims is making the zionists cream their pants and it's making them rich at the same time. They already gutted your economy and now they turned your land into a fascist police state and you still whinge whinge whinge, Muslims this, Muslims that.

Why not know who your real enemy is, the one that narked our lord in and caused his death. :robot:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 pm » by zangazanga75

you know who said 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.' ? thought so....

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm » by Svaha

I think it's more simple, extreme movements are permitted and even encouraged because they will create chaos that is necessary to create a need for a solution.

This pretty much sums it up:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell