Islamophobia Rising in Germany

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 am » by *WillEase*

A German far-right group Pro Deutschland staged a protest under the banner ‘Islam does not belong to Germany’ near the mosque marking the end of Ramadan, August 18, 2012.
(BARBARA SAX/AFP/GettyImages)

Anti-Islamic sentiment in Germany is continuing to rise, as negative attitudes toward Muslims and Islam are becoming culturally acceptable.

In an article titled “German Bigotry Shifting From Race to Religion,” Germany’s Local reported that outright racism and xenophobia—which have been taboo in Germany—are giving way to Islamophobia. Alexander Häusler, a neo-Nazi expert from Düsseldorf’s technical university, explained that religious-based racism is more culturally acceptable in Germany, being seen as exercising freedom of opinion. “Criticism of Islam or Muslims appear acceptable, because it is not seen as classically racist,” he told German newspaper Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung on January 7.

Wilhelm Heitmeyer, head of research at Bielefeld University, showing how culturally acceptable Islamophobia was becoming, told the same paper how widespread these sentiments are. According to the Local,

Heitmeyer … found that Islamophobia seemed to exist not only in the far right, but was also present in more left-leaning and centrist circles. The sentiment was identifiable throughout the country, from the highest echelons of society to the lowest.

German police and intelligence officials categorize anti-Muslim/Islam sentiment generally as xenophobia. Muslim authorities in Germany are demanding that this hatred be categorized independently, because, as the head of the Central Council for Muslims in Germany, Aiman Mazyek, told Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung, “hostility against Islam is being blurred out.”
http://www.onislam.net/english/news/eur ... hobia.html

These trends in Germany line up with the Bible’s prophecies of a coming clash between a German-led revival of the “Holy Roman Empire” and Islam. In the article “Why Do 10 Percent of Germans Want Another Führer?” we wrote,

Stay tuned to the ongoing debate in Germany about immigration and Islam. As anti-Muslim sentiment grows, tensions will intensify. … Soon, very soon, Germany will get its biblically prophesied führer!

When he arrives, both history and prophecy reveal that he, like Hitler, will quickly set about confronting Islam!

https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/r ... -to-appear

For more details, read The King of the South and Germany and the Holy Roman Empire.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 7:31 am » by Iwanci

Seems to me that all the phobias are coming of age lately....

Christians hate Muslims,,,, Muslims hate Christians,,,, Jews hate everyone,,,, As one 'phobia' rises, the others follow ... nothing new in any of this, sadly enough.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 am » by mediasorcery

i guess they dont want to become like france do they?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 1:05 pm » by Sevens

the people should know the truth about their doctrines fully and what it leads to as by the witness and fruits throughout the world and the failed states it produces.Gee just look at the fruits and what they say with their islmofascists ideas through the mega phone and most of them live on social security to suck the system dry with purpose.

Just appalling fruits and the only religion on a killing spree. All they get rebuke form the 3 Most Highs of the constellation for continually breaking the law of the Sevenfold universe and of planetary civilization with the worst intentions. By the fruits you shall know them.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 9:52 pm » by Flecktarn

this comes down to Muslims wanting to push there religion and laws on the country's ,, that's when you wear out your welcome ,same as the uk and other European country's,,give some a inch they want a mile
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 pm » by domdabears

I don't think some of you understand what the word Phobia means.

I don't know why the fake word, "Islamophobia" is so popular here.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 9:59 pm » by domdabears

It would be like saying, the Nazis had Jewishphobia.

They weren't scared. They were Anti.

Big difference.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 pm » by fatbastard2.0

No Islamaphobia in Scotland. We love life, all the dominions, and Planet Earth.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 10:18 pm » by domdabears

fatbastard2.0 wrote:No Islamaphobia in Scotland. We love life, all the dominions, and Planet Earth.

I've seen a couple of your last posts.

Quit trying to start shit.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 10:21 pm » by fatbastard2.0

domdabears wrote:I don't think some of you understand what the word Phobia means.

I don't know why the fake word, "Islamophobia" is so popular here.

Dom, put down that gun down you might graze someone. Is that cocaine your breathing?
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.