Isra-hell On Earth. In Clear Terms Even You can Understand

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 am » by Eldorado

Noentry wrote:Not anymore Eldorado.
Religion is no longer needed for this moral foundation of peace you speak off.

I am not an atheist I am agnostic.
But most defiantly not religious.

My family I grew up with was not religious.
I do not kill or steal or lie.
So how come I have morals?

This fiction that without religion we would all be barbarians and sinners is nonsense . It worked in the past and in individual circumstances in the present, however when you examine wholesale religion it has become a hindrance to world issues.

So how come I have morals?

So you live in their world........

.........you came after and invented a lie to excuse yourself from accepting that morals have come from religious exercise of prayer...........

So youve watched all the youtube vids you need? Ready to rule the world???

I guess you talked with all of the others in your area, and have formed a political action committee to see that there is a constitutional amendment is formed

to remove religion from everyday life..............I think this calls for a DTV Vote.............

Ohhhhh but wait........what we do here has nothing to do with the outside world....damn
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:31 am » by zangazanga75

Hamas PM Ismail Haniya: We Are a Nation of Jihad and Martyrdom Against The Enemy's Of Allha

Upload to Disclose.tv

Qur’an:8:39 “fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 am » by Noentry

Well no I live in my world.
I need not be told what is right or wrong I can see it for myself.

In my understanding religion is for the weak, it is used as an excuse to justify actions that we know very well are wrong.

You see I dont want to rule anyone.
Religion is an external power influence.
Religion was created to fill the void of our evolution from primates to humans.
We are long past that stage of evolution.

I would say without religion you have clarity,
Clarity is the perception of wisdom
The perception of holiness is applied to religion.
However true reverence comes from within.
Knowledge/religion is something that is taught,
Wisdom/empowerment is divine and from within.

I dont want religion removed from life, I want religion to relinquish its hold over politics.
This is the 21st century it is long overdue.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 am » by zangazanga75

Palestinian Islamic Scholar Al-Yaziji: We Hope to Conquer Andalusia and the Vatican

Upload to Disclose.tv

Qur'an:8:7 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:00 am » by Opalserpent

zangazanga75 wrote:Hamas PM Ismail Haniya: We Are a Nation of Jihad and Martyrdom Against The Enemy's Of Allha

Upload to Disclose.tv

Qur’an:8:39 “fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).

Are you kidding? Do you want me to post a million jewish rabbis calling for the death of all arabs and gentiles to be enslaved? You are a joke and a hypocrite.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 am » by Opalserpent

zangazanga75 wrote:Palestinian Islamic Scholar Al-Yaziji: We Hope to Conquer Andalusia and the Vatican

Upload to Disclose.tv

Qur'an:8:7 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

What a wanker, this poster seems to think that a few radical muslim rabbis must mean that all muslims are evil. What a dick head.

Why don't you google radical jewish rabbis insults to christianity and find what you get or I can help you if you feel the need to post more of this low life propaganda.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 am » by Noentry

Opalserpent wrote:
zangazanga75 wrote:Hamas PM Ismail Haniya: We Are a Nation of Jihad and Martyrdom Against The Enemy's Of Allha

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are you kidding? Do you want me to post a million jewish rabbis calling for the death of all arabs and gentiles to be enslaved? You are a joke and a hypocrite.

:lol:

This bot has been schooled more times then I can remember.

All that you will achieve is to bounce youtube vids of each other. I know!!
Dont waste your time you wont get any sort of coherent argument from it.
Save it for Proto when he turns up, he maybe IDF but at least he is a real person, with a point of view who will respond to you, and provide some sort of justification of the occupation.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:09 am » by Opalserpent

Yeah your right, it's like abdulla14 and ryder used to do all the time. I agree they are sayanim hasbara bots.
This is why I first started using the forums, to protect the innocent from lying anti peace one world religion traitors.

Have a nice day, I won't bother posting retorts as this is just fueling the fire of this religious flamer.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am » by zangazanga75

"We Ask a Person Nicely to Convert, But If He Refuses...We Fight Him"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Qur’an 9:29 “Fight the Christians and Jews who do not believe in Allah and His Messenger (profit), until they acknowledge our superiority and their state of subjection, and pay the Jizyah mafia protection tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low.”

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 am » by Knownawareness

All Talmud's should be thrown into a fire.

All Jews who use the word Goyim=Cattle are deceived, it states in the Bible about false doctrine coming from any man or any Angel.

Mormonism started from a Man in 1830.

Islam given to Prophet Muhammad through the Arch Angel Gabriel.

God spoke of the righteous of the seed of Israel would be saved. Israel's gift was conditional they have failed.

Islam's Prophet Muhammad was a Sinner otherwise this conversation would not have taken place.

Qur'an 47:19
So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place.

http://quran.com/47

Qur'an 48:1
Indeed, We have given you, [O Muhammad], a clear conquest.

Qur'an 48:2
That Allah may forgive for you what preceded of your sin and what will follow and complete His favor upon you and guide you to a straight path.

http://quran.com/48

Holy Bible
Galatians 1:6-8
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+1&version=NIV

Just in case you thought the Zionists were not that evil, check this out. Lest we forget.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now they are calling for an Obama Assassination in their own Newspapers.

PreviousNext