Isra-hell On Earth. In Clear Terms Even You can Understand

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:53 pm » by zangazanga75

The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Allah, fight, defeat, and annihilate them, until not a single Jew remains on the face of the Earth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Oh Jews, may the curse of Allah be upon you. Oh Jews... Oh Allah, bring Your wrath, punishment, and torment down upon them. Allah, we pray that you transform them again, and make the Muslims rejoice again in seeing them as apes and pigs. You pigs of the earth! You pigs of the earth! You kill the Muslims with that cold pig [blood] of yours..”

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 1:10 pm » by Akashicrebel

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

very painful and important document. i recommend it.

this is just my personal opinion, and this is my own conclusion:

:peep:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 1:55 pm » by zangazanga75

multicultural enrichment in brussels, where white women cannot walk down the street without being sexually harassed and called ‘whores’by Muslims

Upload to Disclose.tv

every week on average five gang rapes by Muslims are reported to the police in Belgium, according to the Interior Ministry. The number of cases of rape remains at alarming levels

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 2:13 pm » by Akashicrebel

Noentry wrote:
Israel was only created by tptb to help facilitate this endless cyclical war on religion.
I feel for the Jews too, they were promised peace in their holy land written in their book, all that resulted was the Jews were manipulated by tptb to be the front line on this war between political power and religious doctrine, The old system fighting the new. 10'000 years and going strong.

this is exactly my opinion on the subject too.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Writer

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 3:18 pm » by KMA

zangazanga75 wrote:Hamas PM Ismail Haniya: We Are a Nation of Jihad and Martyrdom Against The Enemy's Of Allha

Upload to Disclose.tv

Qur’an:8:39 “fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).

Quote the surah and not a verse.

Jesus says in Luke 19:27 "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

There is only one religion and it's God's religion. that is the same one that Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Mohammad followed as well as all the others of the prophetic line. None of them were Christians. They were all ones who obeyed God and submitted to him.

If you feel differently, go ahead and shit all over it you want. I know what i know and you can know what you know.

There is no doubt that Men has soured the ideal of organized faith. But who cares what others do that is not in your control? If you listen to God, then you should be good in his books by following what he has sent down to us. If you don't believe, who cares? It's not my problem nor am I your problem.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 4:05 pm » by Arella

My God i cried watching this, i feel sad today.

Hopefully a seed is planted somewhere and their can be an answer.

Come on America use your god given power for the right reasons.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 5:46 pm » by 99socks

zangazanga75 wrote:multicultural enrichment in brussels, where white women cannot walk down the street without being sexually harassed and called ‘whores’by Muslims

Upload to Disclose.tv

every week on average five gang rapes by Muslims are reported to the police in Belgium, according to the Interior Ministry. The number of cases of rape remains at alarming levels

Too... fucking.... familiar.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm » by Harbin

You get hit up on the street alot, socks99 ?
Antiwar.com

Previous