Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 pm » by Spock

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 pm » by Svaha

:flop:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 11:55 pm » by Noentry

I found this video informative but not enjoyable to watch, I feel great pain and embarrassment over this issue.
The truth is a hard thing to digest. The occupation of Palestine is a humanitarian and moral catastrophe.
Israeli leaders must do more to find some way of brokering a peace with Palestinians, as must the Palestinian leaders.
The Islam vs western government is the old religion vs politics war that has been going on since recorded history, it was the first reason for war and unless we find a way of dealing with it, it will be our last too.
Interesting to me is the closer you get to Eden, the stronger the hold of religion is, the greater the thirst for war.

Religion imo must be defeated and relinquise its hold of power in this world, until this happens there can be no peace.
God did not give us free will to choose for us, God left the only choice that matters, to live in a state of love or fear.

Israel was only created by tptb to help facilitate this endless cyclical war on religion.
I feel for the Jews too, they were promised peace in their holy land written in their book, all that resulted was the Jews were manipulated by tptb to be the front line on this war between political power and religious doctrine, The old system fighting the new. 10'000 years and going strong.

Harbin informative and saddening video. :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 am » by Noentry

zangazanga75 you remind me of another member :look: . He used to use the same videos in exactly the same order. :think:
Never got him anything but ridicule. :lol:
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:24 am » by zangazanga75

oh the horror

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 am » by Eldorado

Religion imo must be defeated and relinquise its hold of power in this world, until this happens there can be no peace.

Read more: isra-hell-on-earth-in-clear-terms-even-you-can-understand-t80588.html#ixzz2BZwqH9Sf

That statement is the biggest and most blatant deterrent from being able to maintain peace.......

as the "peace" you speak comes from religion itself.......being instilled in the hearts and minds of the people........through thousands of years

and here you are claiming that political rhetoric and strategic influence in their nation's is considered justified due to all of the news you have seen lately.....

Well Im afraid an attitude like that will only make your atheistic interests more apparent to all, and that you feel your only hope is a political agenda to "defeat" and make "relinquish" control..........

Well if you could see ten steps into your strategy.....by removing the Judean/Hebrew priesthood from Israel you would be giving the IDF the guns and bullets to do anything they want.....

and that's not the only time there has been some serious overlooking of religious ideals and morals in the establishment of constitutional affairs in the US and abroad........in countries that are considered constitutional as well.......

so what I am saying is that......

“Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.” George Washington
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 am » by Eldorado

Yeah well all those vids in defense of the beauty of gaza wont be all that convincing when there are other ones here showing the actual bombs exploding......

so after targeting one "terrorist" or person in those "defensive attacks", they are basically wiping out entire blocks, killing women, children, and the men who could one day be able to defend against another invasion.......

anyone else want to stand in to defend these acts????
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:04 am » by Noentry

Not anymore Eldorado.
Religion is no longer needed for this moral foundation of peace you speak off.

I am not an atheist I am agnostic.
But most defiantly not religious.

My family I grew up with was not religious.
I do not kill or steal or lie.
So how come I have morals?

This fiction that without religion we would all be barbarians and sinners is nonsense . It worked in the past and in individual circumstances in the present, however when you examine wholesale religion it has become a hindrance to world issues.

So how come I have morals?
A. A. Milne

Next