Israel Beware

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 pm » by Eliakim

Beware.....

The book of Revelation predicted that Islam would engage people globally against Israel.

The Aramaic text the book of Revelation states that the nations will be deceived as far afield as China and Mongolia. In the Western translations it is gog and magog. However, this is the passage from the Peshitta.

Chapter Rev 20:8 "And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, even to CHINA and MONGOLIA, to gather them together for war; the number of them is as the sand and the sea".

Middle East Revolt: Democratic Revolutions

Syrian activist Joseph Daher speaking at a Counterfire Public Meeting | 10 March http://www.counterfire.org.uk

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 pm » by Eliakim

Polemos Greek Strongs 4171

1. a war
2. a fight, a battle
3. a dispute, strife, quarrel

http://www.studylight.org/isb/bible.cgi ... &sr=1&l=en

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 3:48 am » by Eliakim

Our records leading up to the recent Israeli Jerusalem bombing.

SATURDAY, 12 MARCH 2011

Jerusalem - Be Diligent

This morning I was given a vision of an Eagle, then the five pointed star and it looked like a sheriffs badge. The sheriffs badge always reminds me of the USA. After that I was given the STAR of DAVID and Abba said 'BE DILIGENT'.

14th of March Abba gave the Song Eleanor Rigby and the woman from the Church is buried in the song by the priest.

Following that on the 17th of March Abba said 'IRAN', and 'I DO NOT WISH FOR YOU TO BE HURT'.

These messages were passed onto Israel.

WEDNESDAY, 23 MARCH 2011

Binyanei Ha'Uma Jerusalem
Well earlier today, we sent out the post 'Russian Dolls - Healing Blindness' around the world, including Israel. I was told by an Israeli in 2007, that there are at least a million Russian Jews living in Israel. I have just heard the news that a bomb left in a bag/case as just gone off in Jerusalem. [1]

One person as been killed and 39 are injured. Listening to the television report the Jerusalem mayor, Nir Barkat said 'We must open our eyes'. Indeed you must Israeli's and so must the rest of the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the post about the prophetic warning we mentioned Christianity,
Scotland and lonely people that are buried by the religious priest.
The woman that died in the Jerusalem bomb blast was a single,
59 year old woman who was a bible translator, originally from
Scotland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am » by Torofamily

Thanks eliakim :clapper:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 am » by Electrobadgr

Damn right Israel should beware,after decades of ETHNIC CLEANSING IN GAZA!! Israel deserves any and all retribution, its people may not deserve it but seeing as most of them support their government no matter what atrocities they commit, the way i see it, you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows....................

Fuck Israel
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 pm » by Phaeton

electrobadgr wrote:Damn right Israel should beware,after decades of ETHNIC CLEANSING IN GAZA!! Israel deserves any and all retribution, its people may not deserve it but seeing as most of them support their government no matter what atrocities they commit, the way i see it, you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows....................

Fuck Israel

:clapper:

For the Israeli sympathizers trying to put opinions like mine and electrobadgers into the antisemetical category.. The critique is against the Israeli State, NOT against the Jewish people as a whole.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 pm » by Electrobadgr

phaeton wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:Damn right Israel should beware,after decades of ETHNIC CLEANSING IN GAZA!! Israel deserves any and all retribution, its people may not deserve it but seeing as most of them support their government no matter what atrocities they commit, the way i see it, you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows....................

Fuck Israel

For the Israeli sympathizers trying to put opinions like mine and electrobadgers into the antisemetical category.. The critique is against the Israeli State, NOT against the Jewish people as a whole.

Thanks for making the distinction man :cheers: , i get pretty upset thesedays when i see the Jewish people conditioned to justify this holocaust Israel is perpetrating in Gaza, please just take a step back, take a look at whats going on with open eyes and see one of the biggest crimes against humanity since WWII.

I also have a real problem with Eliakim acting like somekind of Christ consciousness incarnate preaching the merits of genocide by the Israeli state, you are no prophet and whether you see it or not you support racism, ethnic cleansing and evil.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm » by Rydher

Weird thing I thought about ethnic cleansing . The population was supposed to go down. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 1:32 pm » by Phaeton

electrobadgr wrote:
phaeton wrote:

Fuck Israel

Thanks for making the distinction man :cheers: , i get pretty upset thesedays when i see the Jewish people conditioned to justify this holocaust Israel is perpetrating in Gaza, please just take a step back, take a look at whats going on with open eyes and see one of the biggest crimes against humanity since WWII.

I also have a real problem with Eliakim acting like somekind of Christ consciousness incarnate preaching the merits of genocide by the Israeli state, you are no prophet and whether you see it or not you support racism, ethnic cleansing and evil.

I feel you dude. Its apparant some 'truthers', or people who think of themsleves as poking through the veil of the global illusion - the 'puppetshow'.. defend Israel and Zionism with a passion. Completely convinced of their own misconception.. Meaning; completely unable to analyse the given variables c.q. 'facts' in an objective manner. This is scary to me. Even with the possibilities Inet provides in this context. They still hold strong in their deluded inclination of seeing righteousness in the actions of this ideology ruled, racist, warmongering rogue State.

Seen Defamation?

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 1:43 pm » by Phaeton

Finkelstein... a true hero. Gave up his career to speak the TRUTH.
My nigga..

[youtube]McyF92_LCXo&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next