Israel caught lying

Initiate

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 am » by Istvan12

This is from a country that is accusing other countries that they "will" use enriched uranium for weapons instead of for power plants but they have been lying to their own people and the rest of the world. .. I just had to shake my head and thought of something I heard long time ago .. "don't point at someone else doing something when you are doing same thing or even worse".

----

Employees at the Dimona nuclear reactor told an Israeli court that they were sickened with cancer and other illnesses due to radioactive leaks. During a hearing Wednesday in Petach Tikvah District Court, the attorney for 44 employees and their families presented internal memos claiming that the leak of radioactive substances was caused by safety problems. A former deputy head of Dimona's Negev Nuclear Research Center safety division also testified that there had been radiation leaks, Haaretz reported. The employees of the Dimona reactor and the Soreq Nuclear Research Center in the mid-1990s who filed suit want to be recognized as victims of work-related accidents. Some of the plaintiffs have died since the suit was filed. The Dimona plant is said to be the source of fuel for Israeli nuclear weapons, though Israel has remained ambiguous about whether it has such weapons.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/?page ... -33424-ISR

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 am » by Flecktarn

all governments lie ,, Israel just likes to play the victim card to often
ImageImage

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 2:28 pm » by SamueltheLion

nasa nazi nasi:

never a straight answer.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 2:41 pm » by Abdul14

BREAKING NEWS: Radioactive material which was on its way to Iran seized at Moscow airport
dailymail.co.uk
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

flecktarn wrote:all governments lie ,, Israel just likes to play the victim card to often

the amount of weight Israel uses with their holocaust bull shit for power is becoming as retarded as a nigger who calls him self a nigger, and then bitches when other people call him a label he distinctly and enthusiastically chose for him self. Since nothing of my life has any relation to anything in Israel, they can suck on my nuts cause they'll never see support from me, no matter if islam/christian/jews own the rock. They have become about as relevant a necessity to the world as music is to MTV today.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv