ISRAEL DID 9/11!!! ISRAEL DID 9/11!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 am » by Opalserpent

abdul14 wrote:Qur’an:8:39 “fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).

Submitted by the great holybook of satan.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

[BANNED] Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full.

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

[BANNED] Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

[BANNED] Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

[BANNED] Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

WAIT...THERE'S MORE -

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

[BANNED] Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

Gittin 70a. On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

Thanks for making me read parts of the talmud Abdulla, you must hate it as much as I do when you pick through the quran for propaganda.

8-)
Last edited by Opalserpent on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 am » by Mozi!!a

AND NO ANSWER AS USUAL

lol

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 am » by Flecktarn

demobe wrote:AND NO ANSWER AS USUAL

lol

i will anwser for him "the muslims did it sharia for everywhere "or something like that

:sunny: :sunny: :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:52 am » by Ironlikealion

icarus1 wrote:jesus i think iv just been enlightened. lets abolish the state of palestine and israel and merge them into 1 state , call it what you like but for the purposes of this idea i shall call it palisrael. next get rid of all the walls all the bared wire all the checkpoints. next build tens of thousands of good housing where people can live , which in turn will give employment to tens of thousands of people , next we build brand new schools open to everybody ,christians jews and arabs so that the children can mix at a young age and not have any social problems when they get older , give all the people in the region HOPE, GIVE THEM A NEW BEGINNING.you may find after a few decades all the violence is consigned to history. hows that ?

How's that ? Very naive...

This is taken from the Israeli deceleration of independence (Friday 14th May 1948) :

WE APPEAL - in the very midst of the onslaught launched against us now for months - to the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to return to the ways of peace and play their part in the upbuilding of the State, on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its bodies and institutions - provisional or permanent.

WE EXTEND our hand of peace and unity to all the neighbouring states and their peoples, and invite them to establish bonds of cooperation and mutual help with the sovereign Jewish people settled in its own land. The State of Israel is prepared to do its share in a common effort for the advancement of the entire Middle East.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 am » by Icarus1

sometimes i wish there was a god , i wonder what would happen if he walked out of the sea of galilee standing about a mile high and said " i am your heavenly father , you are all my children and from this day on no one will ever bare arms again or you will answer to me " i wonder would that work , but sadly the more i think of it the more i know it is all forms of religion that are keeping us shackled in death and misery, what a fucked up world we live in .i despair for my children
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:05 am » by Icarus1

hows the fucks it naive man again you go back to the 40s , ask the question again , hell even play a game of you do something for us and we do something for you , like little baby steps , tell them to destroy their mortars and build them a hospital or a school or a bakery , whatever it takes to get the ball rolling
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 am » by Opalserpent

ironlikealion wrote:
icarus1 wrote:jesus i think iv just been enlightened. lets abolish the state of palestine and israel and merge them into 1 state , call it what you like but for the purposes of this idea i shall call it palisrael. next get rid of all the walls all the bared wire all the checkpoints. next build tens of thousands of good housing where people can live , which in turn will give employment to tens of thousands of people , next we build brand new schools open to everybody ,christians jews and arabs so that the children can mix at a young age and not have any social problems when they get older , give all the people in the region HOPE, GIVE THEM A NEW BEGINNING.you may find after a few decades all the violence is consigned to history. hows that ?

How's that ? Very naive...

This is taken from the Israeli deceleration of independence (Friday 14th May 1948) :

WE APPEAL - in the very midst of the onslaught launched against us now for months - to the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to return to the ways of peace and play their part in the upbuilding of the State, on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its bodies and institutions - provisional or permanent.

WE EXTEND our hand of peace and unity to all the neighbouring states and their peoples, and invite them to establish bonds of cooperation and mutual help with the sovereign Jewish people settled in its own land. The State of Israel is prepared to do its share in a common effort for the advancement of the entire Middle East.

There is a clear difference between a zionist jew and a normal jew.

This below link makes sense.

As late as 1943, while the Jews of Europe were being exterminated in their millions, the U.S. Congress proposed to set up a commission to "study" the problem. Rabbi Stephen Wise, who was the principal American spokesperson for Zionism, came to Washington to testify against the rescue bill because it would divert attention from the colonization of Palestine.

This is the same Rabbi Wise who, in 1938, in his capacity as leader of the American Jewish Congress, wrote a letter in which he opposed any change in U.S. immigration laws which would enable Jews to find refuge. He stated:

"It may interest you to know that some weeks ago the representatives of all the leading Jewish organizations met in conference ... It was decided that no Jewish organization would, at this time, sponsor a bill which would in any way alter the immigration laws."

Actually this website has some real good material. I think I will be studying it for my next responses.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antis ... /index.cfm

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 am » by Opalserpent

THEODOR HERZL, THE FOUNDER OF ZIONISM

Theodor Herzl
The term "Zionism" was first introduced in 1893 by Nathan Birmbaum, but Theodor Herzl, an Austrian Jew born to a prosperous, emancipated Budapest family, is recognized as the founder of the Zionist idealogy when he published his book in 1896, "The Jewish State", where he declared that the cure for anti-semitism was the establishment of a Jewish state. As he saw it, the best place to establish this state was in Palestine.

While Herzl claimed that the establishment of a "Jewish" state would cure anti-Semitism, he also promoted anti-Semitism to further his cause.

Herzl stated in his diary:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

Benny Morris (the Israeli Historian), described how Herzl foresaw how anti-Semitism could be "HARNESSED" for the realization of Zionism. He stated:

"Herzl regarded Zionism's triumph as inevitable, not only because life in Europe was ever more untenable for Jews, but also because it was in Europe's interests to rid the Jews and relieved of anti-Semitism: The European political establishment would eventually be persuaded to promote Zionism. Herzl recognized that anti-Semitism would be HARNESSED to his own--Zionist-purposes." (Righteous Victims, p. 21)

Holy moses, looks like I've got some reading to do.

Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.[3] [4] [5] [6] Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.[7] [8] During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".[10]

The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism. [11] Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals.

Wow, what good information.

When the British foreign secretary, Arthur Balfour (sponsor of the 1905 Aliens Act to restrict Jewish immigration to the UK), wanted the British government to commit itself to a Jewish homeland in Palestine, his declaration was delayed - not by anti-Semites but by leading figures in the British Jewish community. They included a Jewish member of the cabinet who called Balfour's pro-Zionism "anti-Semitic in result". Â In contrast, a great statesman like Secretary of State Colin Powell, a supporter of traditional Judaism, has the courage to separate Judaism from Zionism and to acknowledge that speaking out against the actions of the Zionist state is not "anti-Semitism".
Last edited by Opalserpent on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 am » by Abdul14

Qur’an 3:175 Remember that Fear is the devil's Tool."It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers."

Qur’an 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite tham above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

can you see the problem ?
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 am » by Icarus1

im trying to reach out here lion , i know im on a limb and am probably getting laughed at all over the net but i dont care , this cant go on forever man theres to much pain out there , what does it take to start the road to peace man, 12 brave men from either side to talk ?

yes abdul14 i see the problem its fucking religion , in all its forms

PreviousNext