ISRAEL DID 9/11!!! ISRAEL DID 9/11!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:19 am » by Ironlikealion

icarus1 wrote:sometimes i wish there was a god , i wonder what would happen if he walked out of the sea of galilee standing about a mile high and said " i am your heavenly father , you are all my children and from this day on no one will ever bare arms again or you will answer to me " i wonder would that work , but sadly the more i think of it the more i know it is all forms of religion that are keeping us shackled in death and misery, what a fucked up world we live in .i despair for my children

lol in our times he would probably end up committed to an asylum.

icarus1 wrote:hows the fucks it naive man again you go back to the 40s , ask the question again , hell even play a game of you do something for us and we do something for you , like little baby steps , tell them to destroy their mortars and build them a hospital or a school or a bakery , whatever it takes to get the ball rolling

It's naive because it's not working like that man ... i wish it would ... but it doesn't
we can argue about it for years ,i will tell you for example that Israel all ready tried it
by giving Gaza , in hope that it will be the first step , instead of building
themselves they started send thousands of rockets into Israel , i can tell you to go read Hamas covenant that clearly state they dont acknowledge Israel and armed Jihad is the only way .
or to listen to the PA officials saying that for them peace process is just one stage in the
plan to take over all of Israel .

and you will tell me no it's because of X,Y,Z . see what i mean ?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 am » by Opalserpent

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antis ... upport.cfm

The Zionist so-called "World Jewish Congress" declared war on the country of Germany,[12] [13] knowing that it would affect their Jewish brothers residing in that country who would be left without protection. When others tried to help them escape to other countries, the Zionist movement took actions which caused those countries to lock their doors to Jewish immigration (read more in the books, "Perfidy" and "Min Hametzer"). As a result of the Zionist influence five ships of Jewish refugees from Germany arriving in the United States were turned back to the gas chambers.Â

The fundamental aim of the Zionist movement has been not to save Jewish lives but to create a "Jewish state" in Palestine.

On December 7, 1938, Ben Gurion, the first head of the Zionist ‘state of Israel' declared "If I knew it was possible to save all the children in Germany by taking them to England, and only half of the children by taking them to Eretz Israel, I would choose the second solution. For we must take into account not only the lives of these children but also the history of the people of Israel."[14]

On August 31, 1949, Ben Gurion stated: "Although we have realized our dream of creating a Jewish State, we are only at the beginning. There are still only 900,000 Jews in Israel, whereas the majority of the Jewish people still remains abroad. Our future task is to bring all the Jews to Israel."
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:26 am » by Icarus1

i know a wee bit about conflict resolution lion and the thing is even a marathon has to start with a step , it cant always be war can it or are we doomed as a species? is the whole world fucking insane ? or is it just me?
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:29 am » by Ironlikealion

icarus1 wrote:this cant go on forever man theres to much pain out there , what does it take to start the road to peace man, 12 brave men from either side to talk ?

yes abdul14 i see the problem its fucking religion , in all its forms

I wish i had answer for that man , but from what i see the brainwash and hate are
just rooted too deep in the minds of people , maybe in couple generations this
shit will fade away and humanity would be able to finally live in peace .

Initiate

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:29 am » by Abdul14

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:31 am » by Ironlikealion

icarus1 wrote: is the whole world fucking insane ? or is it just me?

Well, you might be a bit insane :P
but it's definitely the whole world .

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:41 am » by The57ironman

icarus1 wrote: i see the problem...... its fucking religion , in all its forms

and/or the manipulation of everything that each calls ''holy''..... :dunno:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am » by Icarus1

new born babys arnt dont come into the world with hatred bro , is it the people in power causing this ? is it the people who preach ? is it just the people ? fuck man my heads fried with this but there has to be an answer
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:48 am » by Opalserpent

ironlikealion wrote:
icarus1 wrote:sometimes i wish there was a god , i wonder what would happen if he walked out of the sea of galilee standing about a mile high and said " i am your heavenly father , you are all my children and from this day on no one will ever bare arms again or you will answer to me " i wonder would that work , but sadly the more i think of it the more i know it is all forms of religion that are keeping us shackled in death and misery, what a fucked up world we live in .i despair for my children

lol in our times he would probably end up committed to an asylum.

icarus1 wrote:hows the fucks it naive man again you go back to the 40s , ask the question again , hell even play a game of you do something for us and we do something for you , like little baby steps , tell them to destroy their mortars and build them a hospital or a school or a bakery , whatever it takes to get the ball rolling

It's naive because it's not working like that man ... i wish it would ... but it doesn't
we can argue about it for years ,i will tell you for example that Israel all ready tried it
by giving Gaza , in hope that it will be the first step , instead of building
themselves they started send thousands of rockets into Israel , i can tell you to go read Hamas covenant that clearly state they dont acknowledge Israel and armed Jihad is the only way .
or to listen to the PA officials saying that for them peace process is just one stage in the
plan to take over all of Israel .

and you will tell me no it's because of X,Y,Z . see what i mean ?

Can you blame the palestinians for taking up resistance?

Your prisons are full of them and you abuse and torture them on a daily basis
and steal their organs and treat them like second rate scum in their own land
that your people steal everday against international law and noone can do
anything about it because you own the american government and your german
sumbarines full of nukes are ready to blackmail anyone into submission.

Now your mossad are training the american police and military for full spectrum
domination of christian and palestinian masses around the world.

I like hot asian chicks.

I would marry one of any religion, Is it true you have marriage bigotry prejudice where you can't marry outside your religion or race?

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 am » by Icarus1

the fighting has to stop man, its fucking insanity

PreviousNext