ISRAEL DID 9/11!!! ISRAEL DID 9/11!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 3:04 am » by Perronick

the57ironman wrote:the statement about insanity being.... ''doing the same thing over and over , and expecting different results?" .....

leads to

... the insanity of the whole world....?
the insanity of those who are in control...?
the insanity of those who could make a difference...?

it ''is'' about time to break the bubble , eh' gentlemen..?

(just so you know , i have no hate for any of our bretheren, brothers and sisters, bro's , peeps , or whatever we call ourselves...)

....we all love our babies , how did all this come to be ..?

if not out of insanity...

Agree. Remember the cold war, ironman?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 4:02 am » by Shaggietrip

I am no way am I trying to de-rail this topic. Much creds to Ironman from me and he knows this.

But I thought I would continue my story now. because this topic brings some thing back to my memory.

The older post at bottom is the end of my journey I am coming to remember. It is coming back in bits now. But from End to Beginning now. Still trying to get back the missing parts of the middle.

I now remember the beginning of AG and the part of how pulled to go to Is Ra El .

The beginning

I had stumbled across some papers while dumping some scrap wood at work. If you know me I am always searching for facts. These papers were from the front office! Also big ass stamp that said. DO NOT READ

But I did read. What I read shocked me. Some of the text was in Israeli so I can not tell you what was written there. I did not hang on to the paper to go to google translator to decipher. But I had read that a man by the name of Lieberman was planning an attack on the U.S. Once I read that I stuffed the papers down my pants and continued to dump the scrap. Once I got back to my work station I could not stop thinking about what was in my pants. It was a damn hot day out and any hard working man will tell ya anything in the crotch area would not be safe long. Fearing what I had found would be destroyed I went to the can to read the rest.

As I entered the rest room i was overwhelmed with relieve a nice cool air with no humidity surrounded me. Two steps in I stopped to appreciate its cool welcome. Going into the stall I felt a rush of adrenaline. I will skip over the ugly retrieval of the papers. I skimmed over what I had read, returning to the name of Lieberman. I only seen this name once and new it of importance because the one whom tried to white it out used the role type applicator. Either it was bad,old or just applied wrong it all pretty much peeled of. Reading on it had mentioned how the fake gold bars were detected and cash or gold was need to make good..... More Israeli text.... Then there was inquiry of any projects going that can help? "We are thinking of project AG or MF" the paper read. I cannot tell you what MF is because I did not have to endure that but AG is where I ended up.

After reading MF and going to the soggy and ink bled 6th sheet I hear the door open. This is a factory so the bathroom is pretty big. 45'x35' I would say. 2 urinals 3 stalls and a large multi headed shower that is never used.
I hear two people walk in. That is the odd part. The sound of their shoes. These are not the sounds of work boots. Nor are they the sound of sneakers. It is the sound of hard soul shoes! Paniced I pull the toilet paper to mock the fact I had just finished making puddin. Flushing the papers and tp at once! Bam a knock on the door. [Trust me I needed tp then!] I spun around and opened the door. I was grabbed by two men I have never seen and dragged into the shower! Throwing me against the shower wall one laughs and says, " What you did not see the new cameras being installed?" Fuck me he is right! the new British "CEO" that was just brought over from the UK 3 months ago just had them put in, I frikkin watched them! Outside and inside the factory. The other "agent" spinning me around , now I was more in fear for my butthole then my life. Little did I know I would have rather been a** raped then what I was about to go through. One of the gents turn the cold crank and away we go.

I say it was a good 25' slide/drop. Last I can remember at this time is. "The Aliens are gonna love this guy."

I will continue another time as I recall it. Believe me AG and the 9/11 event is connected and I hope to recall the details soon. Below is the ending so to say. You have just read the beginning. Watch for the middle of the story in the next few months.

Old post below origanally posted http://www.disclose.tv/forum/aliens-may-destroy-humanity-to-protect-other-civilisations-t57351.html?hilit=elevator Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 am

The aliens have done a mind control on you to post this. You are part of their info program. I am sorry to tell you this.

I was also one of the Alienagrams. Once I broke free from their mind meld I was placed in an older lunatic asylum. To which some military personal would present for testing. Some of the testing was done while I was awake. Others as I slept. The testing while I was awake consisted of. Oxygen depraved brain and motor skills. I was put in a decompression type container then deprived of oxygen. I was asked to re write or copy a letter. Then flash cards of different types of aliens would appear. I had to push a red button or a blue button. Depending on what I had thought looked familiar. Then math problems.Then to the alien cards again. Oxygen was then brought back up. More of the same questioning. This was a 20 hr stint. It was a very disturbing experience.

The sleep testing was a bit different. Also very awakening. This started immediately after the awake testing.

I was lead to an elevator. I still think I had went down 7 levels the over 3. Yes over 3. I do not know if it factually went this way or if it was more of the mind fuck I was receiving. But after what I thought was 7 levels and a pause I had fell a little off balance falling to the right so I believed I could be traveling left due to shifting to the left. After the initial off balance I felt none until the stop. I say 3 levels over because of the sound. Like any mechanical device there are noise/sounds.

Back to the sleep testing.

Electrodes were attached to my head, They had asked me if I wanted my whole head shaved or just were they would place the electrodes. I choose the whole head. I know it had only been 15 minutes at this point .I had over hear one of the new military dressed personal say under her breath "its been 15 minutes there is a 30 minute window" Once my head was shaved placed on a hospital bed. I found it very comfortable. May be because I was just up for 20 hrs being mentally screwed. Then a I.V. was inserted.

After that I was great comfort. I recall being outside with four cats around me. One of which could communicate with me. I can not recall if the cat actually spoke or if it was through thought. in the dream 3 aliens approached me. One at a time,. I was in a different location for each. One was on a ship,one was on earth and the last on what I believe was another planet.Each asking the same question. "do you remember why I am here" I answered no to all.

After going through this all It was 3 days later but I had believed it was only 48 hrs. I really did know why they were here. it was to...

destroy humanity to protect other civilizations

The ending is that they used AG to gain control of some to fly planes and steal gold out from under the Twin Towers. More on that in the middle of story.

Stay well :peep:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 am » by Iwanci

Get ALL the posts in this thread, remove ALL references to and comments about RELIGION and GOD, and what do you have left?

As far as I can see, real issues with real possible solutions...

In a nutshell... remove the make believe and conjecture, determine the problems, come up with solutions.. that is the true nature of man. You will never find solutions whilst you are dealing with fantasy and fanaticism.... both of which begin with a word that no one is... a 'fan' of these things.

The true nature of your evil is its ability to hide itself within your physche and make you believe that it does not exist... which, incidently is the greatest trick the devil is purported to have done.

Was history reported acurately? That will always depend on the reporter and the person accounting for the events... depending on which stance they take.

A circle is made up of many degrees (360 of them in fact), you will never be able to draw the straight line to resolution whilst you continously follow the lead of the degree that proceeds yours.... breaking away from the 'pack' involves the ability to by-pass preconceptions and biases and work with the facts. Not the facts of the past, they have been corrupted long ago, rather, you must work with the facts of today to resolve the issues of today.... the facts are that many people are suffering and will continue to suffer unless the cycle of ego driven mistrust and greed is broken. This is the fact that needs to be dealt with. Remember the past, but work in the present to build your future.

Start... list the real issues of today as they affect the people of today in the various areas...... if religion gets a mention, strike it off the list and think of another... the list you have left will be the list that will need attention....

When I perfect my time machine I will gladly loan it to everyone so they can travel back in time and prove each other wrong, until then, work with reality....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 am » by The57ironman

perronick wrote:Agree. Remember the cold war, ironman?

Upload to Disclose.tv

i didn't grow up with any fear of it....
i think i remember getting under the desk in school once or twice(when i was 5 or 6)
my parents hardly spoke of it
my grandpa knew more than he said..(in front of me..?)
there was scarcely anyone who said much about war until the woodstock era(i was like 12)
i do remember my family being awestruck about JFK , but it didn't last long...
just as i became an adult , my grandpa died and took the ''only'' outspoken person in my family away ....i never really got to pick his brain...

so , i guess i do remember.........but i dont....

the viet nam war was always in our face , but it was like a scene from Orwells "1984" , during 2 minutes of hate....it always turned back into ''i love lucy'' , and ''away we go''..
the old versions of dancing with the stars...

this world has been truly f*cked...

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 5:08 am » by Nihilgeist

opalserpent wrote:
opalserpent wrote:
the57ironman wrote:ISRAEL DID 9/11!!! ISRAEL DID 9/11!!!

and they're behind the financial meltdown...

Israel's first, last and only single nationals, 'the bought, sold and blackmailed' John-John McCain and psychopathic murdering scum of the Earth, Lieberman, are blood hungry for the kill. It's certainly something Lieberman can't 'Passover'. He likes them dead and preferably tormented and tortured first. There are few men on Earth as evil as Lieberman and the rest of them are his compatriots, from the same shitty little weasel world he comes from. Once again, it can't be said too often; ISRAEL DID 9/11!!! ISRAEL DID 9/11 and we have all the proof in the world!!! Do I have to say it again? Israel did 9/11 and they are behind the financial meltdown, with their generations entrenched, banker elite and they are behind the run up and performance of getting all recent wars fought by other countries on their behalf! Period it is and end of story and we do hope this story ends soon, with them no longer being in a position to do anything, ever again, anywhere, period, period.

some of you may not like to hear this ................. but i guess the truth hurts..?

Scum of the Earth, Blood Hungry for the Kill.
Published on Apr 12, 2012 by Snordelhans

Upload to Disclose.tv

no offense intended...... except to the ''reptilian scum'' :peep:

If u want convincing evidence of israels involment and execution of 911 then simply
Watch the 911missinglinks documentary at http://www.911missinglinks.com

Israel had plenty of motive and inside control of events.
Even the master money printer rothschild was watching from a rented apartment
Near by. He enjoyed watching his contrymens handywork.

Keep posting lies if you will but you can't deny the evidence in this
Documentary.

I'm bumping this up again. If you have time to kill and you want to see through these zionists pretending to sound like they know the truth then watch this documentary. It will free your mind of any misconceptions of who perpetrated 911.
This documentary is very well made and very entertaining and will make zionists heads do
360 rotations and spew satanic hebrew at you.

:censored:

Have a nice day.

http://www.911missinglinks.com

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 am » by Perronick

the57ironman wrote:
perronick wrote:Agree. Remember the cold war, ironman?

Upload to Disclose.tv

i didn't grow up with any fear of it....
i think i remember getting under the desk in school once or twice(when i was 5 or 6)
my parents hardly spoke of it
my grandpa knew more than he said..(in front of me..?)
there was scarcely anyone who said much about war until the woodstock era(i was like 12)
i do remember my family being awestruck about JFK , but it didn't last long...
just as i became an adult , my grandpa died and took the ''only'' outspoken person in my family away ....i never really got to pick his brain...

so , i guess i do remember.........but i dont....

the viet nam war was always in our face , but it was like a scene from Orwells "1984" , during 2 minutes of hate....it always turned back into ''i love lucy'' , and ''away we go''..
the old versions of dancing with the stars...

this world has been truly f*cked...

Yes. It was a time of hatred, as I remember it, when both sides denied even the least feature of humanity to the counterpart. Yet we managed to snap out it, more or less, and even extract something positive. I still don't know if it was worth the effort, but it'd be a pity to let it go to waste, it was a fucking expensive lesson.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 am » by Opalserpent

nihilgeist wrote:
opalserpent wrote:
opalserpent wrote:
and they're behind the financial meltdown...

Israel's first, last and only single nationals, 'the bought, sold and blackmailed' John-John McCain and psychopathic murdering scum of the Earth, Lieberman, are blood hungry for the kill. It's certainly something Lieberman can't 'Passover'. He likes them dead and preferably tormented and tortured first. There are few men on Earth as evil as Lieberman and the rest of them are his compatriots, from the same shitty little weasel world he comes from. Once again, it can't be said too often; ISRAEL DID 9/11!!! ISRAEL DID 9/11 and we have all the proof in the world!!! Do I have to say it again? Israel did 9/11 and they are behind the financial meltdown, with their generations entrenched, banker elite and they are behind the run up and performance of getting all recent wars fought by other countries on their behalf! Period it is and end of story and we do hope this story ends soon, with them no longer being in a position to do anything, ever again, anywhere, period, period.

some of you may not like to hear this ................. but i guess the truth hurts..?

Scum of the Earth, Blood Hungry for the Kill.
Published on Apr 12, 2012 by Snordelhans

Upload to Disclose.tv

no offense intended...... except to the ''reptilian scum'' :peep:

If u want convincing evidence of israels involment and execution of 911 then simply
Watch the 911missinglinks documentary at http://www.911missinglinks.com

Israel had plenty of motive and inside control of events.
Even the master money printer rothschild was watching from a rented apartment
Near by. He enjoyed watching his contrymens handywork.

Keep posting lies if you will but you can't deny the evidence in this
Documentary.

I'm bumping this up again. If you have time to kill and you want to see through these zionists pretending to sound like they know the truth then watch this documentary. It will free your mind of any misconceptions of who perpetrated 911.
This documentary is very well made and very entertaining and will make zionists heads do
360 rotations and spew satanic hebrew at you.

:censored:

Have a nice day.

Image[/quote]

Thanks but people that want to know the truth should watch it, mabey you can
too and try to debunk it.

That was the thread title afterall so I was obliging you. Here it is again

This documentary is full of interesting material and I'm quite happy to watch it again
as a refresher to zionist complicity in the greatest false flag of all time.

also check out this video of the puppet masters taking front row seats in their handywork.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 889#00m25s
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 am » by Nihilgeist

icarus1 wrote:sometimes i wish there was a god , i wonder what would happen if he walked out of the sea of galilee standing about a mile high and said " i am your heavenly father , you are all my children and from this day on no one will ever bare arms again or you will answer to me " i wonder would that work , but sadly the more i think of it the more i know it is all forms of religion that are keeping us shackled in death and misery, what a fucked up world we live in .i despair for my children

The Father; Judiasm, The Son; Christianity, and the Holy Spirit; Islam.

You only have the Heavenly Father and his creations to thank.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am » by New2011

Abdul14 wrote:itbach al yahood, allha hu akbar

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 am » by Seahawk

Since not many people read this post in a different thread.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/9-11-a-decade-later-a-whole-new-ballgame-t73759.html

It's apropos to post it here. It's an interesting viewpoint about how Mitt Romney fits into all of this- by Gordon Duff, from Veterans Today.

Before anyone starts lecturing me, or calling me anti-Semitic, or accusing me of spouting propaganda.

1. I'm fully aware that there's a difference between real Jews, real Israelites, and Zionists, and...

2. I have relatives, and few good friends that are Jewish.

So, no name calling, or antagonism here, please. No need to take any of this personally, or to be defensive about it, either. No one is blaming anyone here- just because they happen to be Jewish, or live in Israel.

That being said, most of us know that it is not the true Jews, or true Israelites that we speak of here, and most of us know that is the Zionists who have too much power, and too much control over the U.S., and a few other governments. Like evil spiders in a huge and very strong web that they've spent much time weaving. The U.S. government- for sure- is absolutely FULL of them. They have way too much power over the destiny of the entire world, and that needs to change- somehow.

Anyway, I thought this was an interesting article, and wanted others input and ideas about it- unless you guys are burnt out from the Wiesel thread- which may be the case. :P

Reality and the Beliefs of the Military and Clandestine Community

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

First of all, to the idiots who monitor all our communications, internet, telephone, who knows how far they have gone or are going, do not think there aren’t lists of those who oppose this illegal effort and will see to it you are indicted. If you believe the current form of government is going to be superseded by a corporate plutocracy as in the Canadian TV shown “Continuum,” (find it) you are mistaken.

Romney’s close relationship with Orit Gadiesh and Israeli military intelligence is the real reason he is the chosen candidate of the Zionist establishment. Romney is being supported by high-level Zionists, Israeli military intelligence, and their controlled media network.

The old power bases are gone, too many have been burned. Playing spy as though you think the courts still support FISA will get you some GITMO time, don’t take my word for it, “times are a changin.’”

Homeland Security (DHS) is strangling the efforts of several older institutions. This is beyond just “turf war” and is becoming an embarrassment.

The machinery put together during Bush II is entirely dysfunctional, control of the Justice Department is gone, in fact, under Holder, we aren’t sure it exists anymore. Only Homeland Security is still around and will be held accountable, not for passenger searches but for childish plots. Go ahead, bug the Pentagon, you won’ t like it.

Here is where things stand on 9/11 today:

The official accepted belief on the towers is that the two were destroyed by 4 small nuclear devices, two in the basement, two on upper floors, that produced over a million degrees of heat that dissolved the building, put out minor radiation for a short distance and kept fires burning for months. It vaporized enough steel to build 3 huge aircraft carriers and huge beams hundreds of yards away show more damage than anything in Hiroshima. This is the official opinion of DARPA and the US Army. This is highly classified but I am printing it anyway.
Building 7 is said to have been destroyed with conventional explosives.
No official secret finding has been reached on the Pentagon attack other than that wreckage from a Columbia crash in 1995 was dumped on the lawn and the site was altered during the day to simulate an air crash. I have not been given access to anything beyond this and choose not to make something up.
The official finding as to rationale for the 9/11 attacks was to cheat insurance companies out of billions. Those who have examined US policy said that there were other simpler possibilities for bringing the US to war other than the 9/11 action against the US. (for those who don’t catch the connection, it has been accepted that 9/11 was an “inside job”)
Many Israeli teams were involved in 9/11 and the twin tower attack was entirely an Israeli action with our military and intelligence services denying involvement. This is not my opinion, this is official.
Several Israeli teams were arrested on 9/11, one after the George Washington Bridge explosion. There were other attacks on 9/11 thwarted by police, one on the Lincoln Tunnel. There is no evidence of an attack on the Verrazano Bridge or Brooklyn Bridge. Arrests were made of the Israeli’s at the GWB, hard proof exists but the arrests at the Lincoln Tunnel, two Israeli citizens, van of explosives and weapons is only backed by limited police testimony and they are scared to death. An authoritative source on the scene says the terrorists, Israelis, were turned over to Bernie Kerik, Police Commissioner and never heard from again.

Thousands of cancer victims, hundreds, maybe thousands dead of “radiation poisoning” already are attributed to use of fire hoses directly on the moulton nuclear “ground zero” which put radiated water vapor into the air which was unintended. These nuclear heat chambers below the twin towers put out massive heat for 64 days under a flood of continual cold water although there is no official attribution to their heat source. Perhaps it was burning asbestos and insurance policies?

An outrageously false cover story about a “toxic stew” involving “dry wall” was part of the “official record.” By that standard, every firefighter, drywaller or person who has lived in a building with drywall is actually dead but not yet informed.

Thousands of New Yorkers are dying of radiation poisoning from 9/11 and being “monitored” or being offered payments from a several billion dollar fund that mysterious appeared to buy their silence.

Other groups have evidence regarding the aircraft, crews, passengers, “theoretical phone calls and text messages” with much of it in FBI files. Some of that information is evidence worthy and some is not but there is much that can be introduced in court.

Many people who are potential witnesses have disappeared, thousands have been threatened. The numbers are so large that they in themselves have been used by some as proof there was a massive coverup conspiracy. “Why or how could so many people be controlled or killed and what kind of person would do this?”

Do you really want that question answered? You think the million plus dead on Rwanda was an accident? You never heard of the uncounted dead in Guatemala, Mexico and where you have heard, you have been lulled into immunity.

VITAL INTERESTS

There technically was no “9/11″ and thus, any defense of American interests through military occupation, stimulation of insurrection, emplacement of puppet governments and theft of resources, no matter how profitable for the gang inside the Beltway, is not sustainable.

America has no vital interests in Central Asia nor is there any potential threat to oil supplies in a nation that has the choice of becoming oil independent in less than 3 years. (Can prove this is court).

Even Iran would sell us all their oil at deep discount and take payment in new Jeeps and Fords if we wanted, were we not run by crazy people. Want me to prove it to you?

ROMNEY, MASTER CRIMINAL AND SPY OR SIMPLY A “WANNABEE ANTI-CHRIST?”

(Thanks to Tex Marrs and Christopher Bollyn)

We are now holding strong proof that Romney and “Bain Capital” are agents of the State of Israel who is attempting to rig an American election on behalf of a group of European entities unfriendly to the continued freedoms left to the American people.

Mitt Romney is, in fact, a clear and present danger to the United States. Chris Bollyn has stated the following, and I find Chris a credible source:

ROMNEY’S ISRAELI HANDLER – Orit Gadiesh, former “War Room” assistant to Ezer Weizman and Moshe Dayan, is the daughter of Israeli Brigadier General Falk Gadiesh (born Falk Gruenfeld, Berlin, 1921) and his Ukrainian-born wife. Gadiesh is chairman of the management consulting firm Bain & Company, the parent company of Bain Capital, and was the company’s managing director under CEO Mitt Romney in 1992. “She’s like a Jewish mother figure to many of the people at Bain,” ex-Bainie Dan Quinn told Fortune magazine in 1996.

Bain Capital owns Clear Channel, the largest radio station group owner in the United States. Clear Channel owns the networks which air the most popular radio talk shows, including The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Glenn Beck Program, The Sean Hannity Show, America Now with Andy Dean, Coast to Coast AM, The Savage Nation, The Mark Levin Show, and The Dave Ramsey Show. (Graphic: “Rush Limbaugh Spills the Beans on the Jewish Conspiracy” by Pat Healy)

Mitt Romney was a co-founder of Bain Capital along with Bill Bain, seen here. Bain was ousted in 1991 and Romney served as CEO of Bain & Company in 1991-1992. In May 1991, while Romney was CEO, Gadiesh was named chairman of the company’s Policy Committee, which set the company’s business strategy and policy. In 1992, under Romney, she became managing director. Orit Gadiesh, who has worked at Bain & Co. since 1977, became chairman of Bain & Co. in 1993.

Orit Gadiesh, born in Israel in 1951, has worked closely with Mitt Romney since at least 1991, and probably much longer since she joined Bain & Company in 1977, when she was 26. Romney appointed Gadiesh to his transition team when he became governor of Massachusetts in November 2002. Gadiesh is the daughter of Falk Gadiesh, an Israeli brigadier general and former member of the general staff who reorganized the Israeli army in the early 1950s after a stint at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

Falk’s daughter Orit was chosen to serve in Israeli military intelligence. Her first position in the Israeli military was as assistant to Ezer Weizman, the deputy chief of staff who later became president of Israel. During the early 1970s, she worked in the war room, a bunker where Gen. Moshe Dayan was in charge. As a war room assistant to Weizman, Orit provided military leaders with documents and correspondence.

Prior to joining Bain & Company, Gadiesh served in the office of the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Israeli Army. Currently, she is on the board of directors of the Peres Center for Peace, an organization headed by a former chief of staff of the Israeli military, Lt. General Amnon Lipkin-Shahak. The high-level Mossadnik Avner Azulay, managing director of the Marc Rich Foundation, is also on the executive board of the Peres Center.

ROMNEY’S INTELLIGENCE CHIEF AND CAMPAIGN ADVISER – Mitt Romney named Michael Chertoff, the Israeli agent who supervised the destruction of the crucial evidence of 9/11, co-chair of his counterterrorism and intelligence advisory committee in October 2011. The 9/11 cover-up continues.

Mitt Romney attended the Mossad’s “Herzliya Conference on Israeli Security” in 2007. Romney and the current Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu worked together as consultants at the Boston Consulting Group early in their careers.

Romney’s close relationship with Orit Gadiesh and Israeli military intelligence is the real reason he is the chosen candidate of the Zionist establishment. Romney is being supported by high-level Zionists, Israeli military intelligence, and their controlled media network. This relationship between the Israeli military and Mitt Romney, a presidential candidate, should be of great concern to all Americans because this is how the Israeli military plans to drag the United States into a war with Iran.

See the rest of the article here:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06/09/911-a-decade-later-a-whole-new-ballgame/

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext