Israel Exposed Killing Women And Children LIVE ON AIR!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

I put this in its own thread because I believe EVERYONE must watch this. I give big props to Jon Snow (what a name!) the British newscaster who exposes Israeli Spokeman Mark Regev live on air for bombing children, hospitals, war crimes, and Israel's use of advanced weapons to not even hit combat targets.

:flop: FOR CHANNEL 4 NEWS!

The interview starts around 9:10 minutes in:
:look:

Channel 4 News EXPOSES Israel murdering Palestinian children LIVE ON AIR (16th July 2014)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 16, 2014

Israeli spoke-spinner Mark Regev exposed.

Channel 4 News anchor Jon Snow destroys the Prime Minister of Israel's Chief Spokesperson, Mark Regev, live on air on British television; questioning Israeli military attacks on Al-Wafa hospital and an attack which killed three young boys playing ball on a Gaza beach while Regev continues to claim "the Israeli military does not target civilians."

Israel, the world is catching you up on your crimes and we can see the culpability on the gestures of your face and hear it in the cords of your voice.

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm » by Kinninigan

Kinninigan wrote: :look:

I give big props to Jon Snow (what a name!) the British newscaster

I had to make this meme!

:peep:

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:01 pm » by PaoQue

Hamas Exposed Telling Women And Children To Ignore Warning Notices By israeli Army....Live On Air

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 pm » by Kinninigan

PaoQue wrote:Hamas Exposed Telling Women And Children To Ignore Warning Notices By israeli Army....Live On Air

Upload to Disclose.tv

REALLY? Where are the women and children gonna hide? Gaza is an open air prison..maybe they can build a submarine and hide in the ocean!

Did you not like Jon Snows grilling of the Israeli spokesman? Did you see the face Mark Regev made when he accused Israel of WAR CRIMES?

:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:10 pm » by Icarus1

2 posts here before a plant appears with israeli propoganda , go fuck yourself pq . you wothhless piece of shit.
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 pm » by Termite

PaoQue wrote:Hamas Exposed Telling Women And Children To Ignore Warning Notices By israeli Army....Live On Air

Upload to Disclose.tv

I can speak fluent Arabic. That is not what was said in this video at ALL! Not even CLOSE!!!!! This is a lie!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:30 pm » by Toxic32

It's only the fact that the missiles fired at Israel are not accurate which is causing the problem. I wonder what the worlds attitude would be if the thousands of missiles that Hamas are firing at Israel were guided and hit a civilian target ever time killing women and children. Because It's pure look that, that is not the case. every missile fired at Israel is a fire and forget bomb, fired purely with the intention of killing anybody and hitting anything no matter what it is. The Israelis say they are targeting Hamas personnel, missile launch site and missile storage depositories. You know where Hamas place their launch site right in the middle of the populated areas hoping that they wont be fired upon. You know Hamas store their missiles in schools, hospitals and any other sensitive building which they hope will protect them from being hit. They don't give a fuck about the population. Why would you tell people not to move and find a safe place? Because you want and need the deaths of innocent children it's your life blood. I'm not for one minuet condoning what Israel is doing...But then again I'm not getting thousands of missiles fired at me every day. I think I might change my mind if I was.

Hamas...Take a look. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a9_1405350878
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 3:24 pm » by Akashicrebel

good post kinnbro.
IMO the ongoing massacre have nothing to do with palestinian resistant missiles, (the reason i say resistant and not hamas is because hamas is the only significant palestinian resistant you have. and they been legally elected and merged in the palestinian government. if the palestinians think hamas is legitimate who are we to dismiss it ? deal with it.) its all about israeli false flag operations, the sucking up of the huge "Leviatan"-the natural gas field that big part of it is in front of gaza shores, illegal land steeling and ongoing and escalating apartheid .

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 4:14 pm » by Termite

Here's some more info.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 8:23 pm » by Noentry

Icarus1 wrote:2 posts here before a plant appears with israeli propoganda , go fuck yourself pq . you wothhless piece of shit.

I agree with the gentlemen above.

Termite wrote:
I can speak fluent Arabic. That is not what was said in this video at ALL! Not even CLOSE!!!!! This is a lie!

Glad you are here.
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Next