ISRAEL HAVE BROKEN THE COVENANT

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:49 pm » by Chris333

sehwut wrote:Elia why do you have to constantly bang on about god? sorry if I sound a little rude with this post but I just wonder why you feel the need to post so much crap that really has no place in modern society,I'm not saying you don't have a right to believe but on the other side of that you don't have a right to keep forcing it on people.
You can ask any christian to justify their unwaivering faith and they cannot answer,you can call them out with the MANY holes in the bible story and they simply gloss over it and hope for the best,you can point out every single contradiction the bible makes within it's pages (there are hundreds of them).
So I'm going to ask you....justify your faith,tell us why you believe the bible,tell us why you believe god exists,tell us about the contradictions...why are they there?

Before you call me out and tell me I'm a hypocrite for celebrating christmas I actually do not celebrate it,for me it is nothing more than a family day,god and christianity has no place in my home or my life.

We are in a mathematical world that is being realised, you as the person replying to the above text are part of the equation trying to balance it self.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:51 pm » by Captainkarizma

"Yes they were supposed to be in ISRAEL to receive me. "

are you claiming to be the 2nd coming? wow bold statement and nutty at the same time, talk about multi tasking!
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:54 pm » by Sehwut

Christiany segregated itself from normal people who just want to live and enjoy life hence christianity has all but killed itself....that's what I think of it.

Sorry for invading an unrelated topic of discussion but I'm really pissed off with all the bible freaks on here.
Last edited by Sehwut on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:54 pm » by Chris333

Im the freakin legend mate... im ri8ding high, i got 5 on it! now it its a tune .happy christmasdX

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:57 pm » by zinzana

theres nothing special about the fire in the carmel...it happens almost every year
only this time it went out of control because of the drought and the stupid fire department who were way too late to respond or else that fire would have been under control in time

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 11:27 pm » by Pindz

proto wrote:
Senile rabi Ovadia claimed that the fire happened because Jews don't respect
the sabbath day as they should .

Hamas and other Muslim religious leaders claimed the fire was punishment from
god for israel "crimes".

Rabbis from the settlers block claimed the fire was punishment from god because
the government of israel agreed to the settlement freeze .

and now eliakim claims the fire happened because israel broke the covenant with god .

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:57 am » by Harbin

Eliakim, in your responses you mention, "we", referring to yourself as part of a group. Do I read this correctly ? If so, please tell me about your group.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 1:33 am » by Eliakim

harbin wrote:Eliakim, in your responses you mention, "we", referring to yourself as part of a group. Do I read this correctly ? If so, please tell me about your group.

Which one exactly? Context is important.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 1:46 am » by Eliakim

captainkarizma wrote:"Yes they were supposed to be in ISRAEL to receive me. "

are you claiming to be the 2nd coming? wow bold statement and nutty at the same time, talk about multi tasking!

Spiritual Israeli's do not speak of a second coming.

The Jewish people prayed for the one that was promised to Moses and would be like him.
It makes one feel truly humble to know that people have prayed for you, prophets and mystics spoke of you. People make a space at their table with welcoming glass of wine jsut in case you arrive.

One orthodox Jewish man dreamt that I had been to Israel twice already.

His dream was true I had been to Israel twice, in 2006 and 2007.

However, orthodox Jews will have a hard time accepting the one sent from God in the same way as the orthodox from other religions.

However the signs from God will defeat them and the orthodox of all religions will find that they are in the minority and not the majority,

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 1:48 am » by Stratafire

We are in a mathematical world that is being realized, you as the person replying to the above text are part of the equation trying to balance it self.

:mrgreen:

"Math is Flawed".....The version you have been "taught", was flawed from the start..

Score One! ( :mrgreen: ) Image

PreviousNext