ISRAEL HAVE BROKEN THE COVENANT

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 1:53 am » by Nyarelathodep

stratafire wrote:
We are in a mathematical world that is being realized, you as the person replying to the above text are part of the equation trying to balance it self.

:mrgreen:

"Math is Flawed".....The version you have been "taught", was flawed from the start..

Score One! ( :mrgreen: ) Image

I tend to agree, but can you elaborate upon this? Can you perhaps shed light into an area of darkness for me? There have been a few times I called you out, so to speak (and not in a combative way), to further define some rather vague/cryptic statements you have made, but you have yet to address any of them. Why?
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 2:06 am » by Stratafire

I'm on my way out the door (as it were) .. but here is a shorthand..

The flaw is in the assumption of a "possibility" for an "absolute" to even exist in the first place (that is a complete and total zero), we start with zero, loop back to zero, and ignore the reality of the world around us in the process "spatially"..

Truth is, When you get into Quantum and string theories, you begin to understand, that what you were taught "before" was based on the flaw of "absolution", held together by cycled "applications" when challenged, and became mainstream by "ignorance" of the physical world around it, and works best as it's "original" intent (As an ACCOUNTING tool)..

Even the Mayans regulated zero to a "spatial" occupation concept..

Gotta run.. will speak more of this at a later date..

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 2:14 am » by Nyarelathodep

stratafire wrote:I'm on my way out the door (as it were) .. but here is a shorthand..

The flaw is in the assumption of a "possibility" for an "absolute" to even exist in the first place (that is a complete and total zero), we start with zero, loop back to zero, and ignore the reality of the world around us in the process "spatially"..

Truth is, When you get into Quantum and string theories, you begin to understand, that what you were taught "before" was based on the flaw of "absolution", held together by cycled "applications" when challenged, and became mainstream by "ignorance" of the physical world around it, and works best as it's "original" intent (As an ACCOUNTING tool)..

Even the Mayans regulated zero to a "spatial" occupation concept..

Gotta run.. will speak more of this at a later date..

I will be waiting. In order to understand where you better, perhaps it would be prudent to know how/why you have come to the understanding you profess to have. I cannot consider the tree without considering what lead up to the trees existence. The realms of knowledge you speak of here are not entirely unknown to me, but do not take that for granted. I would appreciate anything you might have to offer, and I am patient.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:22 am » by Sehwut

The universe is a series of events with one thing leading to another imo,I don't know if I got the wrong end of the stick from strata's post but he seems to be calling B.S. on the big bang theory to put a blunt edge on his point, and instead opting to believe that everything is infinite that there is no absolute zero....meaning there is no smallest or largest and there is no furthest or closest,and in essence I actually hold part of this myself in my belief that we may think we are big bad humans but we could just be tiny little germs to a bigger badder being that is so large we can't see it,and our typical lifetime is mere seconds to this larger being.
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:30 am » by Slith

sehwut wrote:The universe is a series of events with one thing leading to another imo,I don't know if I got the wrong end of the stick from strata's post but he seems to be calling B.S. on the big bang theory to put a blunt edge on his point, and instead opting to believe that everything is infinite that there is no absolute zero....meaning there is no smallest or largest and there is no furthest or closest,and in essence I actually hold part of this myself in my belief that we may think we are big bad humans but we could just be tiny little germs to a bigger badder being that is so large we can't see it,and our typical lifetime is mere seconds to this larger being.

You are banned forever End. eheh. Oh and by the way, Merry Christmas! al the best to you my friend.
Hell of a post. Very cool and poignant. I gotta think on this one, Cheers mon ami

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 am » by Sehwut

dlslith wrote:
sehwut wrote:The universe is a series of events with one thing leading to another imo,I don't know if I got the wrong end of the stick from strata's post but he seems to be calling B.S. on the big bang theory to put a blunt edge on his point, and instead opting to believe that everything is infinite that there is no absolute zero....meaning there is no smallest or largest and there is no furthest or closest,and in essence I actually hold part of this myself in my belief that we may think we are big bad humans but we could just be tiny little germs to a bigger badder being that is so large we can't see it,and our typical lifetime is mere seconds to this larger being.

You are banned forever End. Oh and by the way, Merry Christmas! al the best to you my friend.
Hell of a post. Very cool and poignant. I gotta think on this one, Cheers mon ami

Hehe well I must be god then Slithy because I'm still posting :P lol
Merry christmas my friend I hope you're having a good one,will have to get on skype sometime and talk to you...been too long already man.

Btw you might as well just call me Dee :) end is well dead haha
Last edited by Sehwut on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sehwut is irritating!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:34 am » by Nyarelathodep

I observe similar perceptions about my reality, in fact I had just posted such on another thread, so in the intrests of laziness, I will repost the same here, as I believe it pertains:
I look at it this way:
Whatever one might concieve God/ the All/ intelligent infinity/etc to be, one would have to assume that such a force comprehends all ends/beginnngs/scenarios as that force is the sum total of all potentials. As such, we are part of that potential, experiencing itself from our micro/macro perspectives, and that is the point. It might seem a strange correlation to make, but the forst time I saw a fractal zoom, I got it. It did not matter what part of the construct you were in, there was no big/small or far/near or past/present. It simply was, wherever/whatever/whenever it was...with no part being any greater or lesser than any other...those notions being little more than obstructions of perspective, machinations of the mind. All equal, all part of the design. So what matter prophesies? I think this is why the Buddha said "Let God be God". Theres alot to ponder on that statement

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 am » by Sehwut

nyarelathodep wrote:

I observe similar perceptions about my reality, in fact I had just posted such on another thread, so in the intrests of laziness, I will repost the same here, as I believe it pertains:
I look at it this way:
Whatever one might concieve God/ the All/ intelligent infinity/etc to be, one would have to assume that such a force comprehends all ends/beginnngs/scenarios as that force is the sum total of all potentials. As such, we are part of that potential, experiencing itself from our micro/macro perspectives, and that is the point. It might seem a strange correlation to make, but the forst time I saw a fractal zoom, I got it. It did not matter what part of the construct you were in, there was no big/small or far/near or past/present. It simply was, wherever/whatever/whenever it was...with no part being any greater or lesser than any other...those notions being little more than obstructions of perspective, machinations of the mind. All equal, all part of the design. So what matter prophesies? I think this is why the Buddha said "Let God be God". Theres alot to ponder on that statement

You are very wise my friend,how can a god (a god is supposed to be the biggest...the higest....the almighty lets not forget) exist in an environment such as what we are talking about?........in short 'everything just is'.....no need to ask why or find the path because you won't be getting an answer it will only lead you to more questions....this is the nature of infinity.
Sehwut is irritating!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 am » by Slith

sehwut wrote:
dlslith wrote:

You are banned forever End. Oh and by the way, Merry Christmas! al the best to you my friend.

Hehe well I must be god then Slithy because I'm still posting :P lol
Merry christmas my friend I hope you're having a good one,will have to get on skype sometime and talk to you...been too long already man.

Btw you might as well just call me Dee :) end is well dead haha

I look forward to it my man. Na, I know you as End, thats how I met ya, that's how we became friends. But it offends you, then I'll cut it out. but then you'll have to call me John
Shit man, great being in touch with you

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 am » by Slith

Ok christ. Too much drink, I can't even find my posts. Nite folks. Get back to you soon sehwat. Cheers my man. Now bed beckons

PreviousNext