ISRAEL HAVE BROKEN THE COVENANT

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:51 am » by Slith

dlslith wrote:Ok christ. Too much drink, I can't even find my posts. Nite folks. Get back to you soon sehwat. Cheers my man. Now bed beckons

I hate this song. But thought it fitting to tonight. Yet will live to tell the tale

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:53 am » by Nyarelathodep

@Sehwut,
I agree on that sentiment my friend. I think it is prudent to ask oneself of what benefit it would be to go down this path to attempt to know the mind of "God", or the extent of reality. As above, so below...but also as below, so above...and as within, then so without. Singular points of view offered to explain the "All" seem so absolutely ridiculous to me.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 4:16 am » by Sehwut

@Slithy lol it doesn't offend me m8 :) you know me I'm pretty cool with most stuff,I just thought it better to leave end in the past where he belongs,I made a lot of enemies and feel I have made a fresh start here :)

@nyare
Totally spot on I couldn't agree more,Nothing is number one in this infinite universe everything is number one.....that's a complete contradiction but it makes the most sense,but then the universe itself is a contradiction if you think about it.
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 5:40 am » by Eliakim

To those that would like to discuss maths perhaps you would like to start your own thread on it.

Merry Christmas.

Previous