ISRAEL HAVE BROKEN THE COVENANT

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 10:00 pm » by Eliakim

ISRAEL HAVE BROKEN THE COVENANT
As we shared with you in the Liquid Gold visions in the previous post. [1]

ISRAEL HAVE BROKEN THE COVENANT THAT GOD MADE WITH THEM.

Israel have broken the covenant. Hence, the fires in Israel in 2010 fulfilling the prophecy, 5 million trees on Mount Carmel burned, that is nearly one for every Jewish person that lives in Israel.

They did not take the events of 2006 to their heart and support the holy one that he sent to help them. He gave them plenty of time to return and it is all mentioned in the Malachi 3 prophecy.

It takes a willingness to be willing to do the will of God.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 10:35 pm » by Harbin

[youtube]m_mDTLphIVY&[/youtube]
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 10:44 pm » by Stratafire

Your kidding right? ..

Israelites, broke the "covenant" centuries ago (remember the story about the finding of the "Land of Milk and Honey?").. they grew "restless, impatient, annoyed, eventually cursing the very gift they were given "thats" when they broke the covenant, because after that, the lands dried up, the fields produced dust, and the cattle withered away, and invaders scattered them to the four winds..

They have had a permanent "hard on" of hate and blaming others since then (the hardcore liners that is) .. actually you kinda feel empathy for them, since they are both "blind & depth" to the world around them (As another passage stated it if I recall properly)..

This is just the filthy icing on top of the bitter cake that once the eyes and ears "are opened" of those particular hardliners, they will have to "eat" it (urp!)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 11:06 pm » by zinzana

god did not start the fire done be silly...there was drought in the country..the worst in decades so the fire went outof control ...if you wanna blame anyone you can blame the fire department for not being quick to respond..and for not having the big airplanes that throw water on the fire...and enough fire fighters in the force...right now they are really not very well equipped...their fire trucks are old and slow...

if i am not mistaken i think i heard the police arrested some guys from usphia
where the fire started....

so if you dont wanna sound just like this idiot from shas who said katrina was from god
or the idiot from hammas who said the volcano was from god than please ...

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 11:28 pm » by Spock

God made the "Covenant" with Israel.

Not the other way around.

Girly, where do you dream your bullshit up?

Initiate

PostFri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 pm » by Stratafire

spock wrote:God made the "Covenant" with Israel.

But Israel "Broke it" long ago (is my point)

Writer

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 6:10 am » by Ahmafi

Are you still waiting for some one to come ?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 6:17 am » by Eliakim

stratafire wrote:But Israel "Broke it" long ago (is my point)

Now that depends what covenant you are talking about as there have been many, some with Israel directly and some with the nations.

MOUNT CARMEL

So it is no surprise then, that Mount Carmel as been in flames because the prophecy can be found in ISAIAH 42 and in Obadiah it says that the house of Jacob will be a FIRE.

Pray tell me the last time that 5 million trees burned on Mount Carmel?

As we know the bible speaks of Moses and the burning bush. In some belief systems this is also the age of fire. Y'shua also predicted that the religious buildings would burn in the flames and when we were sent to the USA the Prince of Peace Church in Philadelphia burnt to the ground. (2008)

Pray tell me when was the last time a Church in the USA burned to the ground when the holy one of God flew in?

His followers were warned not to build upon his foundations with building materials. It is all in the biblical prophecies if people have the eyes to see it.

Mount Carmel the home of the Prophet ELIJAH that God promised to send in the last days of the end times. It is also the home of our 'LADY OF CARMEL' the Church built in the name of the Holy Mother Mary. Is this a sign? Of course it is, who launched 'DIVINE MOTHER AND HER ARCHANGELS?" after receiving the divine healing meditation for humanity in 2001?

The Malachi prophecies are all about the Messenger of the Covenant that comes for the children, and the prophecy reminds the people about the promise made to Moses for the children. Neither Y'shua or the prophet of Islam was the Messenger otherwise called the governor in Malachi 1 and Isaiah 22. Also in Isaiah 42 it speaks of the SERVANT OF THE LORD.

"Here is my servant whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight".

The bible speaks of my faithfulness to God for justice is to come, I cannot falter or be discouraged until the LORD establishes justice on earth.

This again, is supported in Joel 2 when it speaks of us that cannot be taken off course, as we cross the new frontiers, the truly righteous stand together, side by side in the front line together. The prophecy in Joel 2 began in 2006 prior to the war in Israel.

The prophecy in Isaiah 42, predicts that the ISLANDS will put their hope in the teacher of righteousness. Is Israel an Island? No. Is England (UK) an Island? Yes, it is the House of Joseph because it is where God's chosen one lives. We have received visions of Islands in the last month and the WORLD TURTLE walking towards them.

The prophecy then confirms that the servant of the LORD as been called in righteousness and this is because they are the teacher of righteousness. It then states I AM the LORD that is my name and I will not give my glory to idols. Christianity made Jesus Christ into an idol and this prophecy also coincides with the prophecy in Isaiah 28 (USA), when it states that their covenant with death is annulled.

'See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare, before they spring into being I announce them to you." Then the prophecy speaks of singing a new song, and God asked us to write our Sonnets to God earlier this year in 2010.

"The LORD will march out like a champion' and he describes her like a woman in childbirth'. This is another clue that he comes in female form and the word MARCH is another prophecy criteria. It was in MARCH that we were on the mission to Greece.

The biblical plague of frogs then followed it and this was another sign that the prophet that was predicted to be like Moses is here. You will also find her mentioned in Rev 12 and it was God's will for her to let the people know that she was here prior to Obama being known in Rev 13.

God foretold that he would lead them in ways that they had not known before. Paths they have not walked and when she was working in the Galilee of the Gentiles, some called her a 'PATHFINDER'.

The prophecy states that those that trust in idols will be turned back and people make many people into idols including pop stars, their homes and money. We have certainly had cause to turn our back on some people this year.

ISRAEL

Then the prophecy speaks of ISRAEL, it speaks of how they would not listen and do his will. In 2006, we advised Israel that they were going to be attacked, the war between Lebanon and Israel began within weeks of us warning them in advance. Isaiah 42, mentions the war and then it states 'It enveloped them in flames, yet they did not understand, it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart'.

So first we had the war in 2006, then the flotilla disaster and now the FIRE disaster in 2010.

When will people listen and do the will of God?

Is it any surprise that ISRAEL began to burn when Hanukkah began?

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Queen of the South is the Queen of the Prophets.

She was also the Queen of Atlantis, those that stand against her were the ones that were involved in the destruction of the ancient civilizations; due to them following their own ways instead of the ways of the holy and all that is sacred.

Landslide now in Columbia did Shakira get the memo?

Bus plunge in ECUDOR nr EL CARMEN
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12074770

As a Spanish given name, it is usually part of the devotional compound names María del Carmen, Nuestra Señora del Carmen (Our Lady of Carmen) or Virgen del Carmen (in English Our Lady of Mount Carmel).

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 6:26 am » by Eliakim

spock wrote:God made the "Covenant" with Israel.

Let's give it to you straight Spock so that you can understand it.

ISRAEL HAVE BROKEN THE COVENANT THAT GOD MADE WITH THEM.

Israel have broken the covenant. Hence, the fires in Israel in 2010 fulfilling the prophecy, 5 million trees on Mount Carmel burned, that is one for every Jewish person that lives in Israel. In Malachi 4, it also mentions it would burn like a furnace and that God would set them on fire as his judgement against them, for not doing his will. The prophecy tells them that not a root or branch would be left.

Israel should know better and know what the fire means and represents. In recent months I have been asking God to prove to the people who I am, to speak to them directly. It did not occur to me that he would set Mount Carmel on fire to prove it to them.

The prophecy is also mentioned in Isaiah 42. They did not take the events of 2006 to their heart and support the holy one that he sent to help them. He gave them plenty of time to return and it is all mentioned in the Malachi 3 prophecy.

It takes a willingness to be willing to do the will of God.

Malachi 4 also tells the people that those that revere the name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. It mentions the wicked being ashes under the sole of our feet and Northern Israel is certainly in ashes now.

In biblical times the wicked were those that did not take care of God's perfect creation and intelligent design. Plus those that refused to do the will of God were also called wicked by the prophets. You will also find me mentioned in Micah 4 and Rev 12, I have the moon under my feet. No coincidence then that we have just had the total lunar eclipse.

God's judgement is to remind them of the promise that he made to Moses at Horeb about the prophet that he would send to the children of Abraham. The one that would be a descendent of Joseph and be like Moses. That is why it was Mount Carmel that was set on fire, I was sent to Mount Carmel in 2006 and 2007, we told them recently that the next time I would be in Israel would be in Spirit.

This really is their last chance, if they don't do the will of God now, then the prophecy predicts that the land of Israel will be destroyed completely. The bible tells them that they are robbing God, they're also denying the children their inheritance that God promised to them.

That links into the 'Call to Duty' given by Abba in October in the Christmas Visions. [2]

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/ ... sions.html

2. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/ ... calls.html

And by the way Spock, God gives his covenants to his blessed ones to deliver to the people. However, only those that are truly in a covenant relationship with God, are able to pass on his will, because they are the only ones that truly do the will of God.

Tried, tested and delivered.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 12:49 pm » by Tjahzi

i don't like you

Next