Israel lobby in the USA

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 5:51 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

nice...i heard a lot of it today on the french national radio! about the power of AIPAC
!weird..that you posted this great documentary..and even in my native language dutch!!this telepaty test on disclose tv..maybe works!!! :banana: it is still a bit crazy...but we will know victory :owned:

This is an awesome fact, it is proven by many and very many pay the price of it..and everywhere in the world.

congrats fot the moderator slushpup....thats just grate

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm » by Ogmios

Excellent movie Slushpup. I put a similar thread on the other day and some people called me a racist. We have to question the motives of government at all times.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 pm » by Jayhad

ogmios wrote:Excellent movie Slushpup. I put a similar thread on the other day and some people called me a racist. We have to question the motives of government at all times.

I think docu's like the one posted on this thread prove that it is not the motives of the government that are relevant, its the motives of those who use governments as tools that are the real concern.. ie.. lobbiests, corporations, intelligence netwerks, religious organizations.
Its interesting that so many of us put so much stock into the 'motives of government' when they are so obviously linked to agendas much greater than the will of the people. Trust me, the governments of the world will not provide you with any solutions to your greatest fears and your loftiest dreams. In fact they are working quite feverishly to do the exact opposite of what we may actually need them to do.
Rise above the lies and distractions of illusionary leadership and start looking towards leading yourself away from your enslavement.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 pm » by Ogmios

You're right Jayhad but it is government which is being abused here - as well as the people government represents. The problem is that government, as we know it has transcended from supposed democacy to group 'panderacy'. But like I say, it is a problem of government.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon