Israel: No Palestinian state until 2012

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 6:16 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

JERUSALEM – Israel's hard-line foreign minister said Tuesday that there was "no chance" a Palestinian state would be established by 2012 — a message that threatened to cloud the latest visit by President Barack Obama's Mideast envoy.

The comments by Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman drew swift Palestinian condemnations and could put Israel at odds with the international community, which has set a 2012 target for brokering a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians.

"As an optimist, I see no chance that a Palestinian state will be established by 2012," Lieberman said at a news conference with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. "We can express interest, we can dream, but in reality, we are still far from reaching understandings and agreements on establishing an independent state by 2012."

Russia, along with the U.S., European Union and United Nations, make up the "Quartet" of Mideast negotiators — an international group that has spent nearly a decade trying to forge a peace agreement.

White House envoy George Mitchell was set to arrive in Israel later Tuesday to mediate a fifth round of indirect talks between the sides. Mitchell is trying to prod Israel and the Palestinians into direct negotiations.

It wasn't clear whether Lieberman was expressing his own opinion or government policy. A spokesman for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu refused to comment.

Lieberman is a contentious figure because of his support for redrawing Israel's borders to push areas with heavy concentrations of Arabs out of Israel and into Palestinian jurisdiction. He also launched a failed effort in parliament to force Israeli Arabs to take a loyalty oath or lose their citizenship.

A spokesman for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' West Bank government accused Lieberman of defying international efforts to wrap up a deal.

"Lieberman is issuing a challenge to the international community, which is in agreement on the two-year ceiling," Ghassan Khatib said.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri called Lieberman's comments "a severe slap to the Palestinians and the Arabs who believe in the mirage of a peace agreement."

He said Hamas calls on Abbas to stop pursuing peace with Israel.

Talks between Palestinians and Israelis resumed in May after a 17-month breakdown. The Palestinians have insisted on U.S. mediation, saying they are frustrated by Israel's refusal to declare a halt to all construction in the West Bank and east Jerusalem, lands they claim for a future state along with the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.

The aim is to shift gears to direct talks in late September. But much will depend on whether Israel agrees to extend a construction slowdown it has declared in the West Bank and a de facto moratorium in effect in east Jerusalem, which the Palestinians want for a future capital.

Abbas said Monday that Israel has not offered enough to make it worthwhile to move to direct talks.

Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said in response that direct talks are the only way to solve the conflict.

At their news conference, Lieberman and Lavrov expressed very different positions on Hamas, the militant group that rules the Gaza Strip. Israel and many Western countries boycott Hamas as a terror organization, while Russia has contacts with the group.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100629/ap_ ... lestinians

what after 2012? is this a another sign, something will happen in 2012?

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 pm » by Misinformedia

2012, yeh right he wanted to say "maybe 3012", if there are any Palestinians left

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 6:38 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

misinformedia wrote:2012, yeh right he wanted to say "maybe 3012", if there are any Palestinians left

The total Palestinian population is estimated at approximately 12 million, roughly less than half continuing to live within the boundaries of what was Mandate Palestine, an area encompassing Israel, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip. How many Jews could Hitler have killed in three or four years he spent in trying to eliminate them. Where Israel has been doing the same Since 1945 and is still doing every day. While Palestinians fight for survival in this holocost. Why is the whole world is acting like it does not here the cry of little baby's,the old women or man how may have been made handicap or mental with missiles and how may pregnent females have been shot dead.Hospitals and schools been blown with missiles the world is insane not to do any thing for uncle sam is on guard of Israel to let it all happen. So i agree there will be not many palestinians left

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 6:44 pm » by Misinformedia

I agree its a compete disgrace to this country , some thing like this should not be happening. even thought we consider israel to be our allies , . israel is bringing there self's down and taking America with them

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

misinformedia wrote:I agree its a compete disgrace to this country , some thing like this should not be happening. even thought we consider israel to be our allies , . israel is bringing there self's down and taking America with them

why the year 2012? i don't believe in doomsday story's easy but this is very strange, why 2012? :headscratch:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 10:04 pm » by Misinformedia

you know what, i dont believe in the 2012 thing ether, but, i do think there will be man made disasters and disease. i dont mean a global warming type of event . while i was putting a video clip together i came across a lot of news clips claiming a terror attack. a bio terror attack. the thing is i dont believe its going to be al-quada. i thing different governments will be terrorizing there own people. blaming it on al-quada.
im talking about a man made virus that will eliminate at the least half of the global population.
the UK said they expect an attack by 2013, US security said about the same time frame and so did israel.
like i said, i think it will be staged by the global elite. the human genome is maped, synthetic life has been made, ethnic targeted viruses have already been tested. its a matter of pulling the trigger. check the clip i made if you havent already. your actual DNA is most likely in a data base right now, heres the link, check the vid, let me know what you think.
http://www.misinformedia.com/articles/81-gene-bombing

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 10:09 pm » by Eliakim

2012 American presidential election.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 am » by Freeyourmindnow

misinformedia wrote:you know what, i dont believe in the 2012 thing ether, but, i do think there will be man made disasters and disease. i dont mean a global warming type of event . while i was putting a video clip together i came across a lot of news clips claiming a terror attack. a bio terror attack. the thing is i dont believe its going to be al-quada. i thing different governments will be terrorizing there own people. blaming it on al-quada.
im talking about a man made virus that will eliminate at the least half of the global population.
the UK said they expect an attack by 2013, US security said about the same time frame and so did israel.
like i said, i think it will be staged by the global elite. the human genome is maped, synthetic life has been made, ethnic targeted viruses have already been tested. its a matter of pulling the trigger. check the clip i made if you havent already. your actual DNA is most likely in a data base right now, heres the link, check the vid, let me know what you think.
http://www.misinformedia.com/articles/81-gene-bombing

if we connect the dots, something will happen in 2012 or 2013. I cant deny the evidence any more. It isn't going to be pretty.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 10:54 am » by Freeyourmindnow

eliakim wrote:2012 American presidential election.

something is going to change, that is for sure, i hope it is going to be something good.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

They don't want you to see this:

Upload to Disclose.tv