Israel strikes Gaza violating ceasefire

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 am » by fatbastard2.0

petoz wrote:I don't care what are the arabs doing in israel anyways? Why must they insist that they want all of israel when they lost the war that they started? Palestinians are a made up people anyways in the history of the world I have never heard of the palestinian people until they made it up to give them self better claim to the land of palestine. I have heard of the jews living in israel since forever. I say good let israel have west banks and gaza. Palestinians have the other half of the mandate jordan most of them already live there over throw the Hashemite king and they can have an terrorist paradise. 70% of jordanians are palestinans anyways that is the other half of the british mandate.

A load of incorrect, incoherent, uneducated, and can I say, another young Americans view of middle eastern politics from a guy who can't even spell the word "the." Read this http://oxforddictionaries.com/ and then come back in 20 years time and start all over again. :hiho:
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 am » by fatbastard2.0

xgeekyone wrote:WTF fatbastard2.0 you gotta a problem wid counry people, yew must be a yank, you only believe that the county goes to the Mason Dixon line, come down here, and we'll show you some good ole hospitality :badair:

What part of the south mountain range of US are you from. Weren't you taught how to speak 'English' write in 'English,' or am I going to fast for you.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Writer

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 am » by Rcranium

Funny, Al Jazeera has no mention of this???
Israel has never negotiated in good faith .

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 am » by *WillEase*

Rcranium wrote:Funny, Al Jazeera has no mention of this???
Israel has never negotiated in good faith .

WillEase666 wrote:http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-violate-ceasefire-067/

This is breaking so it's too soon to know for sure...but I'm betting this is :bullshit:

I'm thinking I was right. :roll:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 am » by Spikey

They can't help themselves. Fucking Zionist Israelis are pathologic...they need to be forced into peace if they refuse to be compasionate human beings.

Disarm their weapons of mass destruction for a bloody start, or else the lunatics will probably end up destroying all of us.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:28 am » by Jetski

fatbastard2.0 wrote:
xgeekyone wrote:WTF fatbastard2.0 you gotta a problem wid counry people, yew must be a yank, you only believe that the county goes to the Mason Dixon line, come down here, and we'll show you some good ole hospitality :badair:

What part of the south mountain range of US are you from. Weren't you taught how to speak 'English' write in 'English,' or am I going to fast for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got to be kidding me!!! Fatbastard2.0, first of all, where are your question marks? Secondly, shouldn't that to have two o's?

Not me. Your the boss.

Last but not least, isn't that Your meant to be You're?

BTW :hiho:

Will, sorry, I don't have an opinion one way or the other on the original post, thanks for posting nonetheless. :)

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 am » by Cia212

Akashicrebel wrote:
Jimmyduek wrote:i think this is f*cking :bullshit: i mean, they are experts on creating stories for the world to see that they are helpless and more.. but come on, i saw videos where the dead people suddenly came alive again ooo that is a big surprise..
i dont believe nothing to the arab people specially the palestinians

Links, please.

There are plenty more videos, just search for Pallywood.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 am » by Phaeton

Isnt the first time, wont be the last.

The quintessential victim feigners.

Playing David while being Goliath.

Posing self- defense while continuously advancing through offence.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 am » by Tjahzi

Conflicting media reports coming from Gaza suggest an Israeli strike has hit a residential area, wounding four Palestinians. But others stress it was an industrial accident. This comes amid a fragile ceasefire between Israel and Gaza.
Gaza-based filmmaker and activist Harry Fear told RT that four Palestinians have been injured in the incident – two of them critically injured with one being announced 'clinically dead' at Shifa Hospital.
The incident in East Deir Al-Balah occurred around 22:00 GMT. Reports from local media suggest it was a tank shelling attack. So far there has been no reaction from Hamas.
However other reports suggest it could be an industrial incident.
Relations between Israel and Gaza currently stand on a knife-edge more than a week after the cessation of violence between the two sides. Israel’s eight-day Pillar of Defense campaign in Gaza killed some 169 Palestinians, while Gazan rocket fire left six Israelis dead.

http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-violate-ceasefire-067/

:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 2:50 pm » by Akashicrebel

Cia212 wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:
Jimmyduek wrote:i think this is f*cking :bullshit: i mean, they are experts on creating stories for the world to see that they are helpless and more.. but come on, i saw videos where the dead people suddenly came alive again ooo that is a big surprise..
i dont believe nothing to the arab people specially the palestinians

Links, please.

There are plenty more videos, just search for Pallywood.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:
well, the last story is good. wow. cant stop laughing.
didn't no they THAT talented!
if the camera is the weapon to help stop the Israeli occupation then i guess it all kosher ahm... halal i mean.
10:05
Palestinians show no fear of Israeli guns!

and that say all :clapper:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

PreviousNext