Israel strikes Gaza violating ceasefire

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 am » by *WillEase*

At least four Palestinians have been injured after Israel reportedly shelled a residential area in Gaza Strip, thus violating fragile ceasefire. This comes after the UN voted to upgrade the Palestinians to a ‘non-member observer state.’
Gaza-based filmmaker and activist Harry Fear told RT that two people were critically injured with one of them being announced 'clinically dead' at Shifa Hospital.
The attack in East Deir Al-Balah occurred around 22:00 GMT. Reports from local media suggest it was a tank shelling attack. So far there has been no reaction from Hamas.
The shelling is the first such incident since the Egypt-brokered ceasefire ended violent conflict between Israel and Gaza on November 21.
Relations between Israel and Gaza currently stand on a knife-edge more than a week after the cessation of violence between the two antagonistic parties. Israel’s eight-day Pillar of Defense campaign on Gaza killed some 169 Palestinians, while Gazan rocket fire left six Israelis dead.

http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-violate-ceasefire-067/

This is breaking so it's too soon to know for sure...but I'm betting this is :bullshit:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 am » by *WillEase*

Conflicting media reports coming from Gaza suggest an Israeli strike has hit a residential area, wounding four Palestinians. But others stress it was an industrial accident. This comes amid a fragile ceasefire between Israel and Gaza.
Gaza-based filmmaker and activist Harry Fear told RT that four Palestinians have been injured in the incident – two of them critically injured with one being announced 'clinically dead' at Shifa Hospital.
The incident in East Deir Al-Balah occurred around 22:00 GMT. Reports from local media suggest it was a tank shelling attack. So far there has been no reaction from Hamas.

However other reports suggest it could be an industrial incident.

Relations between Israel and Gaza currently stand on a knife-edge more than a week after the cessation of violence between the two sides. Israel’s eight-day Pillar of Defense campaign in Gaza killed some 169 Palestinians, while Gazan rocket fire left six Israelis dead.

http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-violate-ceasefire-067/

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 am » by Jimmyduek

i think this is f*cking :bullshit: i mean, they are experts on creating stories for the world to see that they are helpless and more.. but come on, i saw videos where the dead people suddenly came alive again ooo that is a big surprise..
i dont believe nothing to the arab people specially the palestinians

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 am » by mediasorcery

its getting to the point where who cares anymore anyway,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:28 am » by Akashicrebel

Jimmyduek wrote:i think this is f*cking :bullshit: i mean, they are experts on creating stories for the world to see that they are helpless and more.. but come on, i saw videos where the dead people suddenly came alive again ooo that is a big surprise..

Links, please.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 am » by fatbastard2.0

Jimmyduek wrote:i think this is f*cking :bullshit: i mean, they are experts on creating stories for the world to see that they are helpless and more.. but come on, i saw videos where the dead people suddenly came alive again ooo that is a big surprise..

What the F**k are you talking about. I assume, Jimmyduek, that you are from the back waters of hillbilly mountain, cousin lickin' country. Bare foot, rifle loaded, knife carrying, brain tucked away in a drawer back at the home stead, out to pick brambles. YEA HARR.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 am » by domdabears

fatbastard2.0 wrote:

What the F**k are you talking about. I assume, Jimmyduek, that you are from the back waters of hillbilly mountain, cousin lickin' country. Bare foot, rifle loaded, knife carrying, brain tucked away in a drawer back at the home stead, out to pick brambles. YEA HARR.

Besides the "cousin lickin", it sounds good to me.

You gonna do something about it?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 am » by fatbastard2.0

domdabears wrote:
fatbastard2.0 wrote:

Besides the "cousin lickin", it sounds good to me.

You gonna do something about it?

Not me. Your the boss.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 am » by petoz

I don't care what are the arabs doing in israel anyways? Why must they insist that they want all of israel when they lost the war that they started? Palestinians are a made up people anyways in the history of the world I have never heard of the palestinian people until they made it up to give them self better claim to the land of palestine. I have heard of the jews living in israel since forever. I say good let israel have west banks and gaza. Palestinians have the other half of the mandate jordan most of them already live there over throw the Hashemite king and they can have an terrorist paradise. 70% of jordanians are palestinans anyways that is the other half of the british mandate.

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 5:55 am » by xgeekyone

WTF fatbastard2.0 you gotta a problem wid counry people, yew must be a yank, you only believe that the county goes to the Mason Dixon line, come down here, and we'll show you some good ole hospitality :badair:

Next