Israel: The Devil's Best Friend?

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 pm » by Buffendoff

I live parts of the year in muslim land, and have muslim friends that respect me, vice versa.
We drink together, and rage our retoric in ours face, but since we respect the pure stand of our belief we never get into a fight.

The common ground we all end up with is the despise of you weakness.
I´m not slammed down in white trash America, I travel the world, and meet people of all races, none of them support weakness as an art like you leftist has perfected.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 7:35 pm » by Buffendoff

Just a little tip!

When the tide turns, the strongest muslims will be ok with it.
Most of them already have closer contact with the west, then the stoneage.

They love liberalism, if its introdused slowly, and they hate sosialism all of them.
Just wait and see, obama will loose all support.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 pm » by Phaeton

buffendoff wrote:I live parts of the year in muslim land, and have muslim friends that respect me, vice versa.
We drink together, and rage our retoric in ours face, but since we respect the pure stand of our belief we never get into a fight.

I´m not slammed down in white trash America, I travel the world, and meet people of all races, none of them support weakness as an art like you leftist has perfected.

That, amongst others, is the difference between us isnt it.

You, survival of the fittest;

Me, the strong should / will defend the weak.

:cheers:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

buffendoff wrote:I live parts of the year in muslim land, and have muslim friends that respect me, vice versa.

i feel pity for you bro, you have travel the world, you know a lot of cultures and people, i had expected a intellectual argument but still you did not learn anything, when you are calling people leftist people, what does that say about you. just think before you give an answer
peace :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:17 am » by Misinformedia

yeh buffend off is a real hater

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 12:52 am » by Anuki

freeyourmindnow wrote:ELIAKIM; i say Not all Israelis are bad, many of them are good, honest and compassionate people. Although, most Israelis do unconditionally support a government that engages in unforgiveble crimes.
but you say all non Jews are bad. that is the difference. I am glad to see you see the truth.please wake up

Dont bother Freeyourmindnow
évery item posted about Israel or jews she (and zinzana)
comes up with anti muslims posts.
A discussion is useless with these people.
They do not understand that we aint against people like jews or muslims
but some of their ideas bout whats wrong or right.

They are convinced they are right!
These people are also convinced you and me go tha hell
and they go tha heaven.
This is how they think about you, keep it in mind

:wink:

________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 6:18 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 am » by Phaeton

harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock: Sickkkkkkkk... My god.. That scares the living daylights out of me dude. :shock:
Hope I can shake this shit before I go to sleep tonight :dunno:

Wasnt there a similar vid about some popstar, Britney was it?
Same kind of psychologically lost, 'I just rolled from under a rock' kinda headcase..

I wonder, does medication play a role in this.. :think:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am » by zinzana

I wonder, does medication play a role in this

and lets assume that indeed she's a crack somoking whore
does that in any way shape or form make your stupid invalid arguments about zionesem to be anywhere near relevant ?
are you some kind of ostrich sir? every time i see you pull your head out of the sand you shout zionezem and stick it back in the sand :lol:
whats going on man

PreviousNext