Israel: Time they paid their debt

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 3:33 am » by Crotchrocket


The United States has been supporting this racist country that was founded by terrorists for many decades now. The US and many other nations have sent their sons off to die helping to make a more secure region for this vile nation to flourish. It is time they paid their debt to the world community.

The days of playing the victim are over for Israel. They have proven they are not defenseless and are more than capable in defending themselves. The US is not at this time prepared to waste gold and the precious blood of our children to help Israel. It is time for them to do 2 things and earn their place in the world community.

1.) Stop treating the people of Palestine like animals. The tactics used by Israel has been a failure on the scale that the War on Drugs has been for the United States. Their actions have done nothing to lift Israel to a place higher than the terrorist that founded it. They seem to have adopted the same brutality and tactics used by the gestapo against the people in Europe during the 20th century.

2.) Engage and clean up their neighborhood themselves...Starting with Syria. It is time for Israel to get their hands dirty for once in the defense of their nation. The Syrian conflict may be a lost cause for the Rebels, but it has created hundreds of not thousands of new terrorists. Israel will no longer have a US president or congress willing to bleed for them in the near future. The time is now for our investment in Israel to pay dividends not only for the US but for the middle east.

Do you agree? Is it time for these murderous dogs to do something other than bulldoze the shacks of the poor only trying to exist? Or should the world community let them use their self proclaimed victim status to leech off of the rest of the world?
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 am » by domdabears


Fuck the whole middle east.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 3:45 am » by *WillEase*


“Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people [Israel], and consulted against thy hidden [or sheltered] ones” (Psalm 83:1-3)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 3:46 am » by Crotchrocket


*WillEase* wrote:“Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people [Israel], and consulted against thy hidden [or sheltered] ones” (Psalm 83:1-3)



Care to join us in reality?
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 4:03 am » by Middleman


Your aggression and language discredits the correctness of the rest of your case, Crotch Rocket. You can't talk of vileness, leeches, debts to the rest of the world etc, then expect anyone to buy an argument that is based on the immorality of what is being done to the Palestinians.

Many of the actions of the Israeli government are indeed vile and murderous. That doesn't make the people, or the whole nation vile murderers. A great many Israelis also feel that what is being done is wrong.

Words matter, so choose them carefully, unless you are happy for your intended audience to come away with the idea that you hate Jews more than you love Palestinians.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 4:08 am » by Crotchrocket


When talking about nations, it is a given that one is talking about their government and leadership. If I must explain this to anyone reading they can ignore this post because an opinion of an imbecile means nothing to me.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9930
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 4:15 am » by *WillEase*


Crotchrocket wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:“Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people [Israel], and consulted against thy hidden [or sheltered] ones” (Psalm 83:1-3)



Care to join us in reality?


Your condescending comment will get you nowhere. I most CERTAINLY am going to elaborate on this thread.
I just used that Bible quote to get your attention and set the mood. You'll be happy to know biblical prophecy says pretty much what you wished for in your opening of this thread.
The days of Israeli/American alliance are numbered. Hell, even now the relations between these two countries is seriously strained in spite of what politicians pretend in public. Why do you think Israel suddenly started to get chummy with Germany's Angela Merkel? Israel is turning to an old enemy because it knows what the American troop withdraw will mean in the not too distant future.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 4:19 am » by Middleman


Crotch Rocket wrote:If I must explain this to anyone reading they can ignore this post because an opinion of an imbecile means nothing to me.


Yeah mate, we're all imbeciles, even the ones who agree with you, but don't want you driving others away from a just cause because you can't make an argument like a civilized person.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 4:25 am » by Crotchrocket


Middleman wrote:
Crotch Rocket wrote:If I must explain this to anyone reading they can ignore this post because an opinion of an imbecile means nothing to me.


Yeah mate, we're all imbeciles, even the ones who agree with you, but don't want you driving others away from a just cause because you can't make an argument like a civilized person.



I understand your point and I did not call you an imbecile. I am talking about people who see a post like this and decide I am an Anti-Semite because I do not blindly support Israel. Such people are either Zionists or American Christians with a hard on for their end times scenario prophecy. Both groups can go crawl up Kirk Cameroons arse.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 pm

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 4:44 am » by Crotchrocket


*WillEase* wrote:
Crotchrocket wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:“Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people [Israel], and consulted against thy hidden [or sheltered] ones” (Psalm 83:1-3)



Care to join us in reality?


Your condescending comment will get you nowhere. I most CERTAINLY am going to elaborate on this thread.
I just used that Bible quote to get your attention and set the mood. You'll be happy to know biblical prophecy says pretty much what you wished for in your opening of this thread.
The days of Israeli/American alliance are numbered. Hell, even now the relations between these two countries is seriously strained in spite of what politicians pretend in public. Why do you think Israel suddenly started to get chummy with Germany's Angela Merkel? Israel is turning to an old enemy because it knows what the American troop withdraw will mean in the not too distant future.



This maybe the case in the government, but the American people (mainly Christian Conservative nutjobs) support Israel. Perhaps because they perceive it as the opposite stance of the Obama Administration, who knows but they are fools. Most of them couldn't find Israel on a map.

America is one GOP elected warmonger away from once again blindly supporting Israel. Lets hope this does not happen. If it was a choice between Rand Paul and Hillary I would have to vote for Paul just for this reason.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook