Israel to attack Iran before US election in November

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 11, 2012 by RussiaToday

Israeli media says a military strike on Iran could be imminent and could take place in the coming months. Tel Aviv has long threatened to attack, saying international sanctions against the country over its nuclear plans are not enough. But, as Anastasia Churkina reports, an early use of force by Israel could leave Barack Obama red-faced entering this November's presidential race.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 7:42 pm » by Noentry

I really thought that the invasion of Iran would start early 2013.
Reason being the Republicans presidential runners have stated they have to deal with the Iran problem.
And after they win the next election (imo) we would see them settle in and then a few months later order the invasion.

But it does make political sense for Obama to order this invasion before the election.
As we know, both the Bushes H and W saw an increase in their popularity among the American voters, during their wars.

So it is safe to say Obama would be politically motivated to invade Iran, to save his presidency.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Aug 11, 2012 8:23 pm » by Cthulhu

Either handout-mongering or war-mongering,cast your vote.