Israel to pay UN compensation of US $10m

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 5:12 am » by Proto

excuse me low but those rockets killed people and destroyed property ,
don't forget we are talking about 10 k rockets here ,so most fell in the
Negev but not all .

and about that sniper issues you keep bringing up , some traumatized soldier
brought that out , if it indeed happened it was is own personal wrong doing and not
a order from above but isolated deeply disturbing case .

now will you give me back all the dead people from all the terror attacks ?
under 18 above 18 or any other age for that matter ?

Writer

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 am » by Olmert

LowSix wrote:
olmert wrote:
"Israel will pay US $10m in compensation for damage caused to United Nations buildings in Gaza during the assault a year ago, officials have said."

then let hamas pay compensation to israel for damage caused by rockets.
and i mean all 8 years of sending rockets.

Ok, here is twenty dollars for that bucket of burned sand in the Negev.

Now what will you give me in return for all Sniper victims under the age of 18?

(i only used the sniper deaths as an example, since they CANT be 'accidental' collateral damages like the carpet bombing and phosphorous dumps..)

Sniper kills are acts of concentrated intent...perpetrated on children.
Visual confirmation guaranteed.

They gotta be worth at LEAST as much as Negev Sand right?

(ok, well not according to majority of leaders Isreal has had for the last fifty years..
but to the rest of the world at least.)

palestinian terrorists used and still use snipers today to kill soldiers/civilians, what is ur point?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 5:40 am » by Lowsix

Well, my point is, that if the Palestinians look across that fence, and recognize a history of leadership (considered by most isrealis to be heroic Jews) that have said the following about you and your people, that expecting them NOT to fight, in whatever limited fashion still afforded them, would be insane: The following are what ISREALI leadership feels, and thus imparts to its citizenry, and to blame this Basic Core version of Racism to public policy on a few dirt poor palestinians (who have somehow mastered the worlds most ingenious PR campaign) is to absolutely stretch the imagination past the breaking point. Oh of COURSE the PLO and Hamas and Fatah have all had their blown moments of opportunity on its hands..i understand completely the accords theyve rejected..and i understand their responsiblity. Isreal's is greater however.

They (the isrealis) earned that responsibility because their leaders publically announced their TRUE core beliefs concerning the palestinian people, and their right to exist in their own homeland.

One could switch the quote attributes to famous SS Nazi officials, and change the names from Palestinian to Jew, and no one would be the wiser. Same core ideology driving public and military policy. And the worlds understands that no matter how many blogger apologists flood the discussion.

"1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies? Not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbours here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy."

Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post,
May 10, 2001

2. "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more".

... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

3. "[The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs."

Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."

Israeli Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

5. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle."

Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

6. "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."

Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

7. "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed."

Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969

8. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war."

Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

9. "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

9a. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return....The old will die and the young will forget."

10. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."

Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

11. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people, control America and the Americans know it."

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, speaking to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

12. "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."

Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

13. "We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return."

David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.

15. "We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai."

David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

16. "Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969.

17. "We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, what is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'"

Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs,
published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

18. "We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters"

Rabin's description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. From "The Arabs in Israel" by Sabri Jiryas.

19. "There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. [i] tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument:...the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish...with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary."

Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department. From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5.

20. "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them."

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

21. "Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."

Theodor Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.

22. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail"

-- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 am » by Proto

and i can quote Palestinians leaders over the years saying stuff just as much as
offensive and ridiculous , those statements represent nothing but the opinions of the persons that hold them , it's sure as hell doesn't represent me , never mind that half of these
statements from the 70's and 80's might represented public opinions or gov policies
that allready changed with time , for example :

6. "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

obviously that is a thing of the past since Israel withdrawn from Gaza in 2005 .

so to make it short i really don't think that those statements represent modern Israel accurately .

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:02 am » by Lowsix

Yeah because Ehud Barak, Arial Sharon, and Rafi Eitan..
those are all characters from way back in bible days i guess...

My bad.

And those personal opinions and public policy isn't what changed.
But their denial of them, and careful PR management of them has.

An example would be...

"Oh sure some crazy people from the olden days (who PERSONALLY shaped almost ALL of Isreals current policy toward the Palestinians) said some ridiculous stuff that we will conveniently ignore, oh and besides, you cant trust the Palestinian propaganda machine..this is all their fault, you know..they photoshop pictures and lob welded Tubes of gasoline across a wall, and we'll just call it "PERSISTANT TERROR"...and if we say TERROR enough, we can make everyone forget that that at the core of the issue is a people fighting for the return of their Influence and lands, and homes, and culture....which was forcefully stolen at the hand of some secular and religious nuts who are bringing all the Jews home from the Diaspora scattering..while forty years later THEY still live in refugee camps...". Long Live the Motherland....o wait...
Last edited by Lowsix on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 am » by snotballs

4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."

Israeli Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Help!!!

I can't figure out why that sounds like Ahmadinejad?

I must be losin' it...
The only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 am » by Proto

LowSix wrote:Yeah because Ehud Barak, Arial Sharon, and Rafi Eitan..
those are all characters from way back in bible days i guess...

My bad.

Arial Sharon is in a coma the last couple of years ... he is out of politics m8...
Ehud Barak is still a politician,lets hope he will quit soon .

but you know over the years people opinions can change as well , what do you know ,
and please lets not forget Israel is democracy it's got all the spectrum of opinions ,
just like the u.s , some are ultra left some ultra right and most somewhere in the middle .

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 am » by Lowsix

Pardon, i didn't realize that a mere span of two years was enough for an (historical, and HIGHLY decorated military) Isreali Leaders CORE BELIEFS to be considered ancient and irrelevant history.

Then we only got a year left to go before people can stop holding me responsible for George Bush and his influence on the world stage....ill just toss that ancient history thing at em.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 am » by Proto

you know arial sharon before he went into this coma was the one that gave
gaza back to the Palestinians , if he would have stay in the house he would probably
would have give the west bank as well .
that's example for someone that his opinions completely flipped negativites over the years,he was a completely different man before he slipped into the coma .

and yeah thats good example , does the policy of the president of the U.S represent
you personally ? no it's not , are you to blame for bush policies ? no ...
so i dont see how this is diffrent .

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 am » by Lowsix

It IS a perfect example, but not for the reasons you think it is.

The Isrealis sacrificed him AND Rabin for threatening to make peace when they want nothing to DO with peace...or granting the right of return, or even allowing TRUE two state democracy, which as we all know, would force the Isreali jews into the minority.

Aint...happenin..Isreal has more to lose with a peace process than the palestinians...

So in essense, the core beliefs are still there, brewing under the surface, creating the events as they unfold..such as the removal of Sharon and Rabin....and bringing BACK leaders like Bibi over Livni. Hawks over Doves...

Its all there in black and white.

PreviousNext