Israel to pay UN compensation of US $10m

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 am » by Bahb3

Funny how whenever an Israeli Leader seems like he is doing the right and humane thing they end up assassinated or in a Coma and nothing ever fucking changes.

We need to cut the territory of Israel loose. I will call it a territory from now on, because I no longer see it as a legitimate country.

Death to Israel. (The Jewish people are ok though, just a little xenophobic and suffer from cultural PTSD)

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:44 am » by Bahb3

Bah, you got this...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 am » by Proto

LowSix wrote:It IS a perfect example, but not for the reasons you think it is.

The Isrealis sacrificed him AND Rabin for threatening to make peace when they want nothing to DO with peace...

bullshit conspiracy crap ,so now Israelis killed rabin and put sharon in coma because
they wanted peace ? hahah that's pathetic propaganda ,i would expect more from you low .
give me some hard proof to back your claim please .

LowSix wrote:or granting the right of return, or even allowing TRUE two state democracy, which as we all know, would force the Isreali jews into the minority.

so what your saying that Israel should accept 4.5 milions Palestinians into
it's population , because other arab states refusing to accept them ,
when it's obvious that this kind of solution will lead only to civil war ?
yeah that's great idea,keep it .

LowSix wrote:So in essense, the core beliefs are still there, brewing under the surface, creating the events as they unfold..such as the removal of Sharon and Rabin....and bringing BACK leaders like Bibi over Livni. Hawks over Doves...
Its all there in black and white.

you see what you want to see , Israel is allready for peace and was the only one
that suggested solutions , that been rejected by the Palestinians , you choose to
see israel as the bad guys, there is always two sides to the coin .
and you choose to look only on one side of it .

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 am » by Bahb3

or in your case:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 am » by Proto

or in yours :

but really lets stop that .

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 8:16 am » by Lowsix

If no other statement you make sums up the true subconscious Isreali attitude toward the people ON WHOSE LAND THEY ARE LIVING AND SETTLING...

This would be it sir"

proto wrote:so what your saying that Israel should accept 4.5 milions Palestinians into
it's population
, because other arab states refusing to accept them ,

erm YES!!!!!! ????.

See, generally (now of course this just applies to the rest of the world) but when you defeat/and/or occupy/takeover...(this goes even for evil dictators) a country..
You ALLOW THE NATIVE POPULATION TO STAY. No? (unless you want world opinion turning on you...oh wait...)

Fair and square, they won the six day war, etc ...but this is a principle that the rest of us hold as 'humane". When you TAKE OVER a land that other people occupy and live on, (in contemporary times, anyhow) Once you have taken their homes, lands and livlihoods, you do not make it official policy to harrass, detain, kill, sabotage, wall off, destroy infrastructure (in perpetuity), block foreign humanitarian aid, and basically SHIT on the people whose land you now occupy by force and decree only...

Its sorta the trade off for smashing an enemy, you spare their citizens..
Allow them to live their lives and conduct their survival without harassment.

proto wrote: because other arab states refusing to accept them

You're blaming the OTHER Arab states for not taking them as some sort of justification.
Thats so perverse, im not even sure I have words for it. If i tell you what you just said, youll say im full of shit, so ill let other people read your words and conclude their meaning.

(Ill translate: They are unlike us and hate-riddled (due to our occupation) they are no longer humans worthy of our respect or cohabitation)

That is what you are saying, its just that the concept has engrained itself in your head so deep you cant even comprehend what an inhumane, and shall I dare say reminiscent of NAzi expulsion policy...that frankly, im floored it gets used in the debate. Ive heard others say the same thing.."Well, the OTHER Arab states won't take them"...well yeah thats because its not their fucking job to take in people isreal is displacing by force and long term pressure....were talking about a native population....people who lived there FIRST!

Im hoping that you say things like that out of habit, rather than out of long term logic.

You said SPECIFICALLY, that the Arabs (who were already living there) dont have the right to live in their homeland BECAUSE isreal forced them out, and theyre angry, and THEREFORE they cant be good neighbors.

Thats a whopper bro...that famous isreali twist..
that can make black seem white if you sing it right...

And on this nonsense that i only see one side of the coin, both Concrete and I have gone wayyyy out of our way to say that we can acknowledge ALL of the PAL political mistakes, and where they hold responsibility, their rejection of SEVERAL key accords, and all..but you perpetually ignore it and then accuse me of the opposite, saying ive just bought the propaganda..so get a little more honest here with me or we're done discussing all of it..

Thats some bullshit dismissal tactic, and im immune to it.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 am » by Olmert

LowSix wrote:
proto wrote:so what your saying that Israel should accept 4.5 milions Palestinians into
it's population
, because other arab states refusing to accept them ,

erm YES!!!!!! ????.

See, generally (now of course this just applies to the rest of the world) but when you defeat/and/or occupy/takeover...(this goes even for evil dictators) a country..
You ALLOW THE NATIVE POPULATION TO STAY. No? (unless you want world opinion turning on you...oh wait...)

Fair and square, they won the six day war, etc ...but this is a principle that the rest of us hold as 'humane". When you TAKE OVER a land that other people occupy and live on, (in contemporary times, anyhow) Once you have taken their homes, lands and livlihoods, you do not make it official policy to harrass, detain, kill, sabotage, wall off, destroy infrastructure (in perpetuity), block foreign humanitarian aid, and basically SHIT on the people whose land you now occupy by force and decree only...

Its sorta the trade off for smashing an enemy, you spare their citizens..
Allow them to live their lives and conduct their survival without harassment.

there are 1 million israeli arabs.
israel did not force the arabs out of their houses after the six day war. the arabs left by choice.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 11:21 am » by Astrodicted

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 2:09 pm » by Proto

and again you guys prove you see only one side of the coin , let me remind you
that in those same years , millions of Jews where kicked out and forced to leave
Arab countries , all of there belonging and property confiscated and looted .

so if the Palestinians wants right of return those jews that where kicked out
of Arab countries should also get right of return and compensation .

and let me remind you that while the u.n declared state for both people in 49 ,
the Israeli people rejoiced and sang and danced on the streets ,what the
Palestinians did ? started war .
and after the 48 war was over , the Palestinian had from 49 till 67 to create
independent Palestine , but that didn't happened and it got nothing to do with the jews .

so yeah once again i say you guys full of shit , you telling me that im not ready for peace
after i stressed about 50 times that there is nothing more i would like then peace .
fucking ridiculous .

Writer

PostFri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm » by Olmert

concrete wrote:
israel did not force the arabs out of their houses after the six day war. the arabs left by choice.

By no means am I as eloquent as low. I can be rather blunt. So, just to clarify your statement olmert.
I shall use the words of an Israeli, Benny Morris:

In three villages southwest of Jerusalem and at Qalqilya, houses were destroyed "not in battle, but as punishment ... and in order to chase away the inhabitants ... ---contrary to government...policy," Dayan wrote in his memoirs. In Qalqilya, about a third of the homes were razed and about 12,000 inhabitants were evicted, though many then camped out in the environs. The evictees in both areas were allowed to stay and later were given cement and tools by the Israeli authorities to rebuild at least some of their dwellings. But many thousands of other Palestinians now took to the roads. Perhaps as many as seventy thousand, mostly from the Jericho area, fled during the fighting; tens of thousands more left over the following months. Altogether, about one-quarter of the population of the West Bank, about 200-250,000 people, went into exile. ... They simply walked to the Jordan River crossings and made their way on foot to the East Bank. It is unclear how many were intimidated or forced out by the Israeli troops and how many left voluntarily, in panic and fear. There is some evidence of IDF soldiers going around with loudspeakers ordering West Bankers to leave their homes and cross the Jordan. Some left because they had relatives or sources of livelihood on the East Bank and feared being permanently cut off. Thousands of Arabs were taken by bus from East Jerusalem to the Allenby bridge, though there is no evidence of coercion. The free Israeli-organized transportation, which began on June 11, 1967, went on for about a month. At the bridge they had to sign a document stating that they were leaving of their own free will. Perhaps as many as seventy thousand people emigrated from the Gaza Strip to Egypt and elsewhere in the Arab world. On July 2 the Israeli government announced that it would allow the return of those 1967 refugees who desired to do so, but no later than August 10, later extended to September 13. The Jordanian authorities probably pressured many of the refugees, who constituted an enormous burden, to sign up to return. In practice only 14,000 of the 120,000 who applied were actually allowed by Israel back into the West Bank by the beginning of September. After that, only a trickle of "special cases" were allowed back, perhaps 3,000 in all.

So. Did they really leave by choice? Possibly.
But, when it is historically recorded that they may not have. You should not try to play on peoples ignorance of the situation.
Are you sure you don't work with Mark Regev?

i have heard from personal accounts that as tanks moved thru the arab villages, the soldiers were shocked to see that they were completely abandoned. all belongings stayed in the houses. if i have some time ill try to find some proof on the internetz

PreviousNext