Israel: We Will Stop Iran Nukes (8.15.10)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:32 am » by Mep630

glenn wrote:@ mep630

What you just wrote was.... :badair: :vomit: :lol: :dancing:
its call your owned and got nothing of value to say....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am » by Lowsix

mep630 wrote:uh beacuse your wrong and your an idiot.
your a FUCKING MORON!
This is why your an idiot,
Your a fucking genius huh? lol

again pull up your fucking panties you excuse for a man.

WHO'S THE CALLNAMES MASTER NOW?
HUH.... CALLNAMES MASTER SGT MEP?

lol doofus.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 am » by Boondox681

sorry mep,no offense bro,but

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:47 am » by Glenn

You owned yourself mep630, as usual. :lol:

@ lowsix

LMAO......yeah I remember that. :flop: :lol:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:47 am » by Santaownsyou

dismalcorpse wrote:I'm just getting into the whole conspiracy thing. Trying to figure out what is going on in the world. Sadly I've noticed an alarming trend. Why is the majority of the people I read in these forums so hateful towards the jews? Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to figure shit out. I thought jews were the good guys?

The majority of people on this site,, including myself that speak ill of Israel don't have a problem with" the Jews," as you but it, they have a problem with Israel. The slow genocide of the Palestinian people, the piracy committed upon the aid flotilla in international waters, the 1967 attack of the USS Liberty by Israel, these are all crimes against humanity and worthy of a world trial like Nuremberg. Their actions are designed to provoke escalation in tensions so that they can drag the world super powers into their conflicts. No one hates "the Jews," they hate the country for their actions and for what their capable of like trying to ignite WW3. These things they do for their on misguided reasons. There is no way for the country of Israel to maintain itself in the area it is in without massively thinning the Arab population. They can't do it by themselves, so they are trying to drag the US and other world superpowers into conflicts that will do it for them. That's why a lot of people have not so nice things to say about Israel. Anti-zionist is not anti-semmetic.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:55 am » by Muchtyman

Iran / Israel..........All part of the plan .

Remember This ? .......The Anglo Saxon Mission

Upload to Disclose.tv

Transcript .......

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/anglo ... pt_en.html

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am » by Scottyp

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: What a blunder that would be , to attack Iran, not just for Isreal ,but the whole world. Isreal is acting like the aggressor. Why is it that? Historicly isreal has started more wars in the last 60 yrs, since ww2, than the USA. And many other countries. Is it because Isreal has turned into a bullyboy state? What the isrealis are doing to the palistinians is a propper piss take, its not even there country they are the invaders they were given a peice of land after ww2 out of pity for what happend to there kind in the gas chambers by the nazis in ww2 I personally feel that this is the reason for the countries willingness to fight wars as there thoughts are (well weve been that close to being extict what more could happen to us.
:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: I actually think the two sides are evenly matched though if a war broke out, Isreal has one of the best air forces in the world , and Iran has the best missile and anti aircraft defence grid in the world. I doubt that Isreal will be able to pull this off, blowing up Irans nucular instilations by its self. This might be dangerous for us all, because when it starts and Isreal starts to fuck up! because Iran aint no pushover, and i think that they would do Isreal unless the USA steps in, when this happens they will be screeming for the USA's back up. This though would cause the russians the pakistani's (maybe) the syrians, turkey (As now they hate Isreal after that flottila Isreali fuck up the other month). To step in. And the world does not need ww3. Remember though if it does kick off, it will kick off here where i am, there where you are, as alot of muslims feel that after Iraq and afghanistan, now Iran they feel that the Americans and there allies are engadged in a war against islam! This means shitloads if you understand whats in the quran. Thankfully im not religous, im keeping out of it???? Before i go one final thing, a line from the Quran from the mouth of Mohamid, IT IS EVERY MUSLIMS OBLIGATION! TO EITHER KILL THE CHRISTIAN AND JEW AND CLENS THERE LANDS, TO NON BELEAVERS THEY EVER TURN TO THE MUSLIM FAITH OF ARE TO BE KILLED OR TAKEN AS PROPERTY. This is the muslim faith???????
:peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 am » by Lowsix

lowsix wrote:
mep630 wrote:uh beacuse your wrong and your an idiot.
your a FUCKING MORON!
This is why your an idiot,
Your a fucking genius huh? lol

again pull up your fucking panties you excuse for a man.

Good godalmighty..

I just noticed that the dude, while calling OTHER people..Moron..
used the wrong version of the contraction YOU ARE..
IN EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE....
ok, except one. (he got lucky it was possessive)

Mep, you are an adult. (so you say)..and a really smart one.
Please learn to spell..and use proper contractions,
so that when you call people stupid, other people won't cringe at you..

YOUR...means 'it is yours'.
YOU'RE ...means 'YOU ARE.'

NOW FUCK..
get it straight before you call anyone stupid ever again.
Seriously.

FailX4.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 am » by Santaownsyou

Iran has ever legal right to peaceful nuclear power as signatory to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty, and all other signatories are legally required to help them acquire the means. Case closed. If Israel bombs the reactor if wound be, yet again, an International crime. One which should bring the whole world down on them, but they know it won't. I'm really getting tired of a portion of every dollar I make going towards genocide, whether by my country, the US, or by its aid recipient Israel. It sucks to think every time you buy something as innocuous as a candy bar part of that money went to make a bomb to drop on innocent people. What a weird world I live in.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Writer

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 4:56 am » by Cdogg007

YOu cant get rid of is ra el without starting the end of the world

All i got in this world is my word and my balls and i dont break um for anyone
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/d/2/cdogg_by_dosesociety-d724snw.png[/img]

PreviousNext