Israel: We Will Stop Iran Nukes (8.15.10)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 am » by Aragajag

Operation Pigs will fly.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 am » by Kraftdinner

i cant wait for this war, to much talk not enough violence.hurry up already, Israels a buch of whiners, ,just fucken hurry up an blow shit up, anybody, i paid good money to see someone get obliterated, there probably just all gona whip there dicks out an and wave `em at each other untill someone cries.
aaaaaaahhh!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm » by Mochon

scottyp wrote::twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: What a blunder that would be , to attack Iran, not just for Isreal ,but the whole world. Isreal is acting like the aggressor. Why is it that? Historicly isreal has started more wars in the last 60 yrs, since ww2, than the USA. And many other countries. Is it because Isreal has turned into a bullyboy state? What the isrealis are doing to the palistinians is a propper piss take, its not even there country they are the invaders they were given a peice of land after ww2 out of pity for what happend to there kind in the gas chambers by the nazis in ww2 I personally feel that this is the reason for the countries willingness to fight wars as there thoughts are (well weve been that close to being extict what more could happen to us.
:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: I actually think the two sides are evenly matched though if a war broke out, Isreal has one of the best air forces in the world , and Iran has the best missile and anti aircraft defence grid in the world. I doubt that Isreal will be able to pull this off, blowing up Irans nucular instilations by its self. This might be dangerous for us all, because when it starts and Isreal starts to fuck up! because Iran aint no pushover, and i think that they would do Isreal unless the USA steps in, when this happens they will be screeming for the USA's back up. This though would cause the russians the pakistani's (maybe) the syrians, turkey (As now they hate Isreal after that flottila Isreali fuck up the other month). To step in. And the world does not need ww3. Remember though if it does kick off, it will kick off here where i am, there where you are, as alot of muslims feel that after Iraq and afghanistan, now Iran they feel that the Americans and there allies are engadged in a war against islam! This means shitloads if you understand whats in the quran. Thankfully im not religous, im keeping out of it???? Before i go one final thing, a line from the Quran from the mouth of Mohamid, IT IS EVERY MUSLIMS OBLIGATION! TO EITHER KILL THE CHRISTIAN AND JEW AND CLENS THERE LANDS, TO NON BELEAVERS THEY EVER TURN TO THE MUSLIM FAITH OF ARE TO BE KILLED OR TAKEN AS PROPERTY. This is the muslim faith???????
:peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep:

dude i just started reading ur post but im sorry to tell you ur wrong,it took me 2 lines to see that u have no idea that all the wars israel has been involved into has been in response to agression/invasion...read dude wont hurt..i also disagree with what they have been doing but u gotta get ur facts straight

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm » by Mochon

kraftdinner wrote:i cant wait for this war, to much talk not enough violence.hurry up already, Israels a buch of whiners, ,just fucken hurry up an blow shit up, anybody, i paid good money to see someone get obliterated, there probably just all gona whip there dicks out an and wave `em at each other untill someone cries.

the problem we are all dealing with are assholes like u who just want to get some morbid scene of death in ur tv...dude get real if this breaks out we are all fucked regardless were we live in or belive in.....sad cause we yearn for change but then someone just pops up and makes me so sad that u have no idea what the fuck could happen..this is no video game dude....

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 4:15 pm » by Phoenix2000

I have read about 50% of the posts here and all I can say is you people are idiots. ALL OF OUR TRUE ENEMY IS OUR GOVERNMENTS, BANKS, CORPORATIONS AND CHURCHES. The fact that we focus on fighting with each other distracts us from their actions and plays right into their hands. Look at ALL OF OUR LIVES. We are all born. Some of us have the fortune to be educated. We then all work. We pay taxes to our governemnts for life. We buy products, many of which are over priced and/or do not work, from corporations. We pay for expensive gas. We pay for expensive insurance. If we need more money than we have left over after paying our governments, we take out a loan from the bank at interest rates that guarantee debt for life.

At least after paying governments we get some services in return and after dolling dollars out to corporations we get some products or services. All religious organizations ask/expect money and give nothing tangible in return, they got this scam down pat.

Look at the noble history of these organizations. With the Catholic church, the priests often engaged in worse sin than the congregation they chastised for their own sins. The church had horrible and perverse torture methods for holy people. Slept with prostitutes. Expected to break the virginity of the bride they just married off. These are the actions of the ancestors to today's child mollestors who you have paid to be one of the richest organizations in the world.

Not too knowledgeable of the sins of the Muslim and Jewish religions, but I am sure they have their dark past too that should bring into light what these organizations really are.

Perhaps this is too deep for some people, but when a child is born anywhere in this world, they have potential energy (what work they can perform from birth to death). This energy is converted into currency. How many people throughout history, working in fields lets say must have said to themselves, if I convince Bob to work for me then I don't have to work...hmmmm. What do governments, the financial industry and religious organizations all have in commom? They all want your money, and they all make insane profits and are rich.

Most of us work 40+ hours a week, 250+ days out of the year for 45+ years. Most religious people do little more than chant a lot and a little gardening or wine making. Government workers get big pensions and do little work. Leaders of banks and corporations roll in money, while we live paycheck to paycheck.

So the next time you are fighting look to the equally oppressed slave you are fighing against and then look to your masters. Who is your real enemy?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm » by zinzana

new iranian site found

The overall view of the Iranian site. The mountain under which the site is built is to the lower right of the image.

At lower left in this shot is the main entrance to the facility; near it and to the upper right are two auxiliary access areas, according to an interpretation of the photo by IHS Jane's.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 6:27 pm » by Leonidas1977

WOOOOOOP WOOOOOOP FK YEA lets bomb the fkn jews, im all in. basterds have don nothing but start shit then cry like bitches hitler saw what would have become of germany if they stayed. his only mistake was not killing enugh of em all becouse they moved from one super power to another. the u.s, thats why england wouldnt let any of the dirty fuckers come here. the mistake we made was giving them some land in palstine, we should have gassed the wankers too. i know we should make it a global holiday kill a jew its good for you. every saterday. fuckers had jesus wacked too.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 7:05 pm » by zinzana

heil kittler

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:

Previous