Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 pm » by Phaeton

Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust"

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW3a1bw5XlE&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW3a1bw5XlE&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 pm » by Blaborde1488

Where is the easy bake oven when you need it??????

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 pm » by Spock

Here's one for the Easy Bake ovens...

Initiate

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 pm » by Blaborde1488

Yeah, these are the type of people who cannot exist unless they play the victim.
No matter what, they will never be happy.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm » by Phaeton

easy bake oven? Guys Im Dutch, dont have a clue what ya'll be talking about.
Just so you know :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

phaeton wrote:easy bake oven? Guys Im Dutch, dont have a clue what ya'll be talking about.

het zal wel zoiets als een snelkookpan zijn :D

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm » by Noetic

also if you do a bit of research,I think somebody has submitted it here in the past,the ashkanazi jews,the real jews,as they see it,paid the germans to kill off the khazarian jews who were converts that the real jews hated and used as patsies to make the world feel sorry for the jews and let them have their own state even though the bible says they are NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY.or gawd will come back and destroy us all ,have a nice day.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm » by Phaeton

noetic wrote:

also if you do a bit of research,I think somebody has submitted it here in the past,the ashkanazi jews,the real jews,as they see it,paid the germans to kill off the khazarian jews who were converts that the real jews hated and used as patsies to make the world feel sorry for the jews and let them have their own state even though the bible says they are NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY.or gawd will come back and destroy us all ,have a nice day.

Ashkenazim are in fact the European branch. Eastern European. If one checks the historical location of the Khazar Empire, it corresponds quite nicely.

Ashkenazim are not 'real jews', or so my info tells me. These are the Sephardic Jews.
It all seems to bare down to the Torah and the Talmud. True jewish (i.e. sephardic) and / or orthodox adepts have the Torah as a absolute centre. The Ashkenazim hold the Talmud as the centre of their faith.

You will see, that the Zionists consist of Ashkenazim people, not Sephardic. Also, living in Israel, one would recognize the better treatment of ashkenazim Vs Sephardics (at least in the near past).

This is what my info has made me conclude.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 pm » by Phaeton

freeyourmindnow wrote:
phaeton wrote:easy bake oven? Guys Im Dutch, dont have a clue what ya'll be talking about.

het zal wel zoiets als een snelkookpan zijn :D

Bedoelde meer de betekenis van het concept 'snelkookpan' in deze context :D

"Hier is er een voor de snelkookpan'
..Met een foto van een uncle tom.. Ben blijkbaar niet intelligent genoeg om de connectie te maken :mrgreen:

[Bovendien, volgens mij is een snelkookpan 'pressurecooker' in English - Americano.. :think: ]

Upload to Disclose.tv