israelis lead the rachel corry to ashdod

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 am » by Mayafan

israel highjacked the rachel corry
and is heading for ashdod.
they will offload and inspect the goods aboard the rachel corry.
http://www.livestation.com/channels/3-a ... sh_english

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am » by Mcguyver

highjacked?....too funny ....when are people going to stop the :bullshit:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 am » by Mayafan

bs?
mind u that the rachel corry was in international waters.

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 am » by Mcguyver

your hanging onto any excuse you can to blame israel for something..the ship was boarded...they are going into port to be inspected...the humanitarian aide will get to the citizens of gaza....whats the problem? The palastinians are being used as pawns by countries like iran who have their own agenda(which is not the safety or welfare of those people)

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 1:43 pm » by Eliakim

mcguyver wrote:your hanging onto any excuse you can to blame israel for something..the ship was boarded...they are going into port to be inspected...the humanitarian aide will get to the citizens of gaza....whats the problem? The palastinians are being used as pawns by countries like iran who have their own agenda(which is not the safety or welfare of those people)

Indeed so are the politicians around the world and the activists, they are all pawns in the Arab and Iranian chess game. Its a well worn strategy being played out before the eyes of the world. It is a well known fact that they use our humanitarian love and laws to defeat the countries they wish to rule.

Israel is the only thing standing in their way of consolidating the middle east into a war machine that Islam craves to give them superiority over all of the nations.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 pm » by Umbrex

eliakim wrote:Israel is the only thing standing in their way of consolidating the middle east into a war machine that Islam craves to give them superiority over all of the nations.

i think israel is the only thing standing in the way for consolidation, peace and prosperity in the middle east.

just nuke the place and let the world move on tbh.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 4:58 pm » by Eliakim

umbrex wrote:i think israel is the only thing standing in the way for consolidation, peace and prosperity in the middle east.

Don't think know.

Whatever happens to Israel will happen to the rest of the world.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 pm » by Ogmios

umbrex wrote:
eliakim wrote:Israel is the only thing standing in their way of consolidating the middle east into a war machine that Islam craves to give them superiority over all of the nations.

i think israel is the only thing standing in the way for consolidation, peace and prosperity in the middle east.

I think that's a great idea. Fuck the lot of them.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 6:40 pm » by sockpuppet

Except for the stupid use of the word "hijacked" in this thread, I see that everyone else here has woken up. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo