isreal the greedy nation

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 pm » by Slith

[quote] Israel as a country should be ended. They stole that land based on an imaginary book. I feel bad for the people who didn't chose to steal the land but give it back.

Where do you suggest these people move to? I think we need to really think about this thread. As much as we disagree on here imagine actually living there. Every race and every society and every fucking person on earth deserves to have a place to call home. Western society is not exactly innocent of crimes, either is South Africa, Africa, certainly not the Middle East. All countries and continents are a melting pot. Am I a true blooded Canadian. Fuck no. Irish, French, Scottish. Because we are not the direct decendants in our land and all have committed attrocities, does that mean we should no longer be a nation or a country. C'mon

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:05 am » by Mushroom

naught wrote:Israel as a country should be ended. They stole that land based on an imaginary book. I feel bad for the people who didn't chose to steal the land but give it back. Some could say that Hitler had it right based on Israel 's actions now. Religion of all kind makes me wonder how people are still so primative they believe in the sky gods.HAHAHA. Religion is only made up stories of what people can't explain. It's easy to say "a fireball from the sky must be god. I hear voices must be god,the water is red must be god, big flood must be the big guy,I prayed for my money trouble to end and it did must be god,earthquake god, volcano god,tsunami god,hair loss part of his plan. Retards straight up. Scared to face the fact that science is real. They think were alone. Religious people are blind in the fact they don't open their fucking eyes. I propose all religious people take the time you spend praying and help humanity instead of your own pathetic lives. Try helping yourself,try believing in yourself. He never answered your prayers,YOU DID. He never got you the job,YOU DID. IN GOD WE TRUST. NO IN MYSELF AND FAMILY I TRUST.
In case yo missed the I will be blunt thread sorry but I feel strong about this subject

Hats off to you my friend.. I couldn't have written it better

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:13 am » by Adamflownemo

LowSix wrote:Genesis 17:7-8 are the main Claims to the Land which Isreal once again Occupies: Spoken to Abraham[/b]

7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

shows you that GOD keeps his word
and what is written in the bible is true

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 am » by Lowsix

jetxvii wrote:
LowSix wrote:The verse Slushpup is referring to is Gen 12:3, and it is used in most churches that support isreal politically as their justification for doing so..this single verse, these 24 words cost us $12 Billion dollars a year, due to the pastors that have historically had the Presidents Ear From Billy Graham, to John Hagee..

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all nations of the earth be blessed."

Point asserted: God has promised to bless the man or nation that blesses the Chosen People. History has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the nations that have blessed the Jewish people have had the blessing of God; the nations that have cursed the Jewish people have experienced the curse of God.

Genesis 17:7-8 are the main Claims to the Land which Isreal once again Occupies: Spoken to Abraham

7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

And Ezekiel 39 is used to claim that no nation can win against Isreal, that those that attack her will receive Gods wrath and be defeated and it will take seven years to bury the dead..

“Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince ofe Meshech and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. 6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord.
7 “ ‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.
9 “ ‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign Lord.
11 “ ‘On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east towardf the Sea.g It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog.h
12 “ ‘For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13 All the people of the land will bury them, and the day I am glorified will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign Lord.

I am simply listing the verses used in defense of these claims...that Isreal is the Chosen People, that the land is Given to them through abraham, that those who stand against her will be cursed, and those that attack her will be defeated...These are listed as they are used in a Majority of Christian churches which proclaim a political support for Isreal and her continued Defense..

Good Job six. The bible also supported Incest through the first generation of Humans as the beginning of man. ( how does that make everyone feel you are the product of incest?) before they were wiped out. then "GOD" destroyed Gomorrah for incest?

I like scriptures Six because you can find so many claims that are just horribly put together but they are so far spaced apart in the stories that rarely anyone see's it hypocritical aspect in literature, ( THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD!!!!!........Written by man?!?!) so god can create an earth and universe but not a book or rules to detail his agenda? hmmm last time I checked that would be considered science fiction. or an unofficial unscientific version of history.

You might think I am antagonizing you but I am sincere.

First off, that was just a simple object/verse lesson in Southern Baptist Isreali Doctrine, for the Verse basis that is used to support our support of Isreal. Consider it a history lesson, and not a profession of mine in particular.

Second, going by the Old Testament, (from Creation Through Jesus) would be like Being all aghast at the Mayans for their sacrificial Rituals, and then Condemning the Modern Mexicans for it. Its stupid. Its not done. Its not done because it's stupid.

We arent following guidelines set out for presumably PREHISTORIC man for fucks sake, anymore than the modern Chiapas Indian Mexicans are building stone temples to do Blood and Heart sacrifices and Ball games with conquered enemy heads to Quetzalcoatl....puh...leeze. See how stupid it sounds when you ay it like that? And that is the atheist counter to the old testament. Ignernt shizzle, dizzle....Last time i was down there, they were REALLY into making leather sandals and brightly woven shawls though..

And as for the incest crap, you can look at it one of two ways..Sorta like the chicken egg argument. Say it was true that adam and eve were the first literal humans plopped here onto the planet..and they had kids..who the fuck else are they going to procreate with? OR..as is generally supposed, as with all OTHER religions, Genesis is an origination myth that helps people conceive of the start to mankind when in fact they probably humped the nearest neanderthal (or close genetic cousin), and made the missing link...then fucked the missing link until IT had a litter, and so on....dont ya think? For crying out loud..using the incest angle ..lulz

Third, I admit there are slight dogmatic differences in the way the Apostles wrote their separate Books of the bible, but overall, the New Testament, as in the Portion of the Bible that is considered the standard "lesson plan" for mankind is remarkably stable and self consistent. (ie.. if you read the words of Jesus himself (Christianity = what Christ spoke of), then youd be DAMN hard pressed to find ANY hypocritical notions in the singular concept of "Love Thy Neighbor". There really wasnt much else by way of "Rules" in the Red letters of the bible..

And again, efforts to Slight those notions are based in several ignorant, and uneducated premises..Such as:

Condemning THOSE words based on what MEN said..or how the Organized Church interprets what those other men said is like saying that the concept behind a stop sign is invalid because idiots run them. That is a logical error. The Stop-sign runners are the fuckups..(ie organized, corrupt religious leaders who have manipulated the words of Jesus for political and material purposes)

So really, Peoples need, i mean INCESSANT need to decry everything about (in this instance) Christianity, has generally got literally JACK shit to do with what christianity really is, so I cant feel antagonized.. They hate the institution..yay them. Probably a logical step..but still..aint got doodley to do with the REAL message under allt he corruption..

You see, stop-signs arent there so much in place to oppress and manipulate you, as they are to act as a general guideline so you dont hurt yourself and others..and there's hardly a hypocritical tendency in that..

adamflownemo wrote:
LowSix wrote:Genesis 17:7-8 are the main Claims to the Land which Isreal once again Occupies: Spoken to Abraham[/b]

shows you that GOD keeps his word
and what is written in the bible is true

And no Adam.. it shows that Ruthless 20th century Western mankind would use words like that to, by Proxy, approve of The Ethnic Cleansing, Pillage and torture and subjugation of a people to justify their genetic hatred of them (WHEN THEY IN FACT ARE ALL OF SEMITIC ORIGIN), so that they can feel justified amongst themselves and to the world.. When Matter of fact, the Bible is full of proclamations of the Punishments they WILL eventually receive for doing so, and that's a fact..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 am » by Adamflownemo

your missing my point
bible says they will loose then regain the land

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:32 am » by -Marduk-

adamflownemo wrote:your missing my point

Iran will bomb Israel to smithereens :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am » by Slith

marduk2012 wrote:
adamflownemo wrote:your missing my point

Iran will bomb Israel to smithereens :mrgreen:

And then be obliterated

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 1:03 am » by Lowsix

lol yeah he sorta nailed it with that one, but man,
they will deny deny deny till they are blue in the face..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 am » by Flecktarn

good post telocvovim :clapper: :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 am » by Tonybigman3

marduk2012 wrote:Slush, I knew you are a canadian....so fuckin what....there are many western countries or ...stone age tribes in Papua New Guinea that claims there are chosen by some type of `God` Even we Germans had the hubris to claim we were chosen by God ...or the Gods. It´s fuckin BS, man!

not to change the subject where do you live in germany i was stationed in pirmasen near k town. :ohno:

PreviousNext