isreal the greedy nation

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 1:42 am » by Lisakitty

obamaistheking wrote:Saturn SUCK MY JEW LOVIN' COCK YOU FUCKING NAZI,GO CRAWL BACK IN THE SHITTY ASSHOLE OF A LIFE YOU HAVE AND KILL YOURSELF. WHAT A FUCKING DEUSHBAG, JEW HATING FUCKER. I HOPE GOD SMITES YOU AND SENDS YOU TO THE HELL YOU DESERVE,FUCKIN' DICK LICKIN' BASTARD.

You know what is sad about this statement? You probably think that your god, won't smite you, even though you talk, with such a nasty mouth.

jetxvii

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 6:37 am » by jetxvii

naught wrote:
adamflownemo wrote:
LowSix wrote:[
Genesis 17:7-8 are the main Claims to the Land which Isreal once again Occupies: Spoken to Abraham[/b]

7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. 8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”
[b]
]

shows you that GOD keeps his word
and what is written in the bible is true

Huh? Canaan where is that? Let's interpetate our own way. Why would god talk like an idiot? Why would he not say "listen I'm god shut up and do what I say". I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. Well who the fuck is you? Not me!! Not my descendants. NOT MY GOD. I have no god and no intrests in getting one. I would say so your the fuck that never stopped world war one,two and every other war. Your a fucking prick buddy. After you apoligize for making life miserable for us when you could have stopped the horrors. FUCK YOU . So your the fag that let's children starve in Africa for no fucking reason then prepare for the fight of your life ASSHOLE. So your the guy that makes rules then runs and hides in your heaven while others continue to make laws and torture innocent people based on the very own commandments. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Different color skin, why to create hate? You hate mongering FUCK NUT. Why listen to you ,you incest loving HOMO. I guess I stand for humanity not murder.

:clapper:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 7:50 am » by Lowsix

Huh? Canaan where is that? Let's interpetate our own way. Why would god talk like an idiot? Why would he not say "listen I'm god shut up and do what I say". I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. Well who the fuck is you? Not me!! Not my descendants. NOT MY GOD. I have no god and no intrests in getting one. I would say so your the fuck that never stopped world war one,two and every other war. Your a fucking prick buddy. After you apoligize for making life miserable for us when you could have stopped the horrors. FUCK YOU . So your the fag that let's children starve in Africa for no fucking reason then prepare for the fight of your life ASSHOLE. So your the guy that makes rules then runs and hides in your heaven while others continue to make laws and torture innocent people based on the very own commandments. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Different color skin, why to create hate? You hate mongering FUCK NUT. Why listen to you ,you incest loving HOMO. I guess I stand for humanity not murder.

I think its interesting when people who dont believe in God
find a way somehow, to blame him for all the shit that went wrong..

Might be a logic fail hiding in that somewhere.

So i think what the author is trying to say,
is that man is actually to blame for all that.

no?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 am » by Kraftdinner

The Talmud is pretty fucked up
aaaaaaahhh!

Writer

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 am » by Aaaaa

@telocvovim - can you link to the source? I want to see if its real or not

For example

Quotes from the Islamic texts (official English translation, agreed upon by Muslims):

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236

He (Muhammad) stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Link to the official translation = http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/058.sbt.html#005.058.236

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl

Link, so you can see for yourself http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/073.sbt.html#008.073.151

:twisted:

jetxvii

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 am » by jetxvii

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am » by Pindz

kraftdinner wrote:The Talmud is pretty fucked up

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 pm » by Lowsix

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 pm » by Pindz

marduk2012 wrote:Image

:D good one :flop:

PreviousNext