isreal the greedy nation

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm » by Saturnv

so the haulocoust never happned COURSE IT DIDNT ALL THE ZIONISTS ...FLED TO ISRIALE FFS GET A GRIP OF YOUR MINDS PEOPLE LOOK AT THE CHART 1945 TILL 1867 ....NOW WE HAVE THE GAZA STRIP ( A CONCENTRATION CAMP ( NAZI) = THE JEWS LETS BURY THE JEWS BUNCH OF FUCKIN MURDERIN BASTARDS .....NOT THEIR LAND .....BELONGS TO PALISTINE GOD ........GO FUCKIN D GAVE THEM THAT LAND AND THE JEWS WERE TO ROAM THE EARTH WHO THE ...FUCK GAVE THE JEWS PERMISSION TO TAKE PALISTINIAN LAND .....NOT ....THEIR GOD NOT ANYONES GOD THE JEWS THINK THERE ....FUCKIN GOD ......time to stop them !!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 5:33 pm » by -Marduk-

Slush, isn´t the USA Gods own country??!...eheh :twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 pm » by -Marduk-

Slush, I knew you are a canadian....so fuckin what....there are many western countries or ...stone age tribes in Papua New Guinea that claims there are chosen by some type of `God` Even we Germans had the hubris to claim we were chosen by God ...or the Gods. It´s fuckin BS, man!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 6:00 pm » by Saturnv

slushpup WOO RULES THE WORLD ....m8 who sayes u go without water the guy thats got FUCKIN A TRILLION DOLLARS thats whoo ...one MAN would u FUCKIN TRUST ...ONE MAN EHH !!!

viggerz

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 pm » by viggerz

there is no spoon? ^

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 6:08 pm » by Savwafair2012

saturnv wrote:so the haulocoust never happned COURSE IT DIDNT ALL THE ZIONISTS ...FLED TO ISRIALE FFS GET A GRIP OF YOUR MINDS PEOPLE LOOK AT THE CHART 1945 TILL 1867 ....NOW WE HAVE THE GAZA STRIP ( A CONCENTRATION CAMP ( NAZI) = THE JEWS LETS BURY THE JEWS BUNCH OF FUCKIN MURDERIN BASTARDS .....NOT THEIR LAND .....BELONGS TO PALISTINE GOD ........GO FUCKIN D GAVE THEM THAT LAND AND THE JEWS WERE TO ROAM THE EARTH WHO THE ...FUCK GAVE THE JEWS PERMISSION TO TAKE PALISTINIAN LAND .....NOT ....THEIR GOD NOT ANYONES GOD THE JEWS THINK THERE ....FUCKIN GOD ......time to stop them !!!

"The creation, continued existence and unlimited (Western) support for this regime is an insult to human dignity," Ahmadinejad said. "The occupation of Palestine is not limited to one land. The Zionist issue is now a global issue

The Iranian president once again said Palestinians should not pay any price because Europeans committed crimes against Jews in World War II. He said they could give a part of their own land in Europe or Alaska so that the Jews can establish their country.

:flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 6:38 pm » by TheDuck

viggerz wrote:there is no spoon? ^

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 pm » by obamaistheking

Saturn SUCK MY JEW LOVIN' COCK YOU FUCKING NAZI,GO CRAWL BACK IN THE SHITTY ASSHOLE OF A LIFE YOU HAVE AND KILL YOURSELF. WHAT A FUCKING DEUSHBAG, JEW HATING FUCKER. I HOPE GOD SMITES YOU AND SENDS YOU TO THE HELL YOU DESERVE,FUCKIN' DICK LICKIN' BASTARD.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 7:33 pm » by -Marduk-

obamaistheking wrote:Saturn SUCK MY JEW LOVIN' COCK YOU FUCKING NAZI,GO CRAWL BACK IN THE SHITTY ASSHOLE OF A LIFE YOU HAVE AND KILL YOURSELF. WHAT A FUCKING DEUSHBAG, JEW HATING FUCKER. I HOPE GOD SMITES YOU AND SENDS YOU TO THE HELL YOU DESERVE,FUCKIN' DICK LICKIN' BASTARD.

Hey are you dat fuckin jew in the vid, bub?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 pm » by Spock

My money will always be on Israel.

They're my team! Go Israel!

Next