ISS Ufo Question

Initiate

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 am » by Wakemeup

I have been watching the ISS for awhile now and I was wondering if it's just me or if anyone else is seeing what I am. We all know Ufo's like to hide above the clouds so we can't see them of course. But from the ISS view we get to see where they might be, if there at all. I'm seeing things that don't look like clouds be we all see different. And the detail isn't that great so maybe it's just my eye's...lol. To describe what I'm seeing it looks like spheres and some other oddities that blend in with the clouds and some off color objects. It's better to watch full screen from the link and decide for yourselves. Just take a bit of time and look close at the clouds and if you don't see anything I'll chalk it up to being my bad perception..lol. Heres the link and some vids. :cheers:
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/isslivestream.asx

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 am » by Aardvaaks

Certainly, good point :flop: now that we have the ISS viewpoint down on the Earth and the ESA is about to conduct studies on life in the higher atmosphere of our planet. This might explain why we have strange shaped Ufo sightings away from the well known shiny discs and this forum has hinted in past at lifeforms not bacterial which might explain air serpents or orbs? :think:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx