ISTANBUL KUMBURGAZ UFO's BACK /2009 WORLD EXCLUSIVE

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:01 pm » by Seahawk

Here's the one with the film inhanced with Kodak imaging software.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4go5YKH_Pg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4go5YKH_Pg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Very interesting!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 pm » by TheDuck

Right watched 29 seconds an yeh very real :alien: have you seen the other videos of these craft? hes recorded them a few times for like 3 hours at a time! this one is less clear than them but you can make out the aliens better.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 pm » by Seahawk

Here is something that I don't understand. If these ships and beings are real, and let's say, a portion of the other craft that is being seen all over the world is real, then why are groups like SETI, so blatantly ignoring them? Some kind of government "agreement?' Like- You can look for other beings, elsewhere in the galaxy, but leave these alone and disregard them? I just don't see the logic or reasoning. Anyone have any ideas?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 pm » by TheDuck

There either dumb, in cahoots, tw*ts or just don't give a sh*t. I rekon all of the above.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:41 pm » by Bink02

....Here's a little more info ,,, *

I avoided this video cause there was much debate it was a good fake. Now after much analysis the National Science and Technology Research Board of Turkey (TUBITAK) has concluded it is not a CGI and is a real object. I still find it hard to believe someone could film a ufo this close up - whats your thoughts guys?

Upload to Disclose.tv

pt2

Upload to Disclose.tv

TUBITAK, as a result of the thorough analysis it conducted it prepared an official report that stated: "The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure that is made of specific material are definitely not made up by any kind of computer animation nor are they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect therefore in conclusion it was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax. "Furthermore in the last part of the report, it was concluded that these objects in the sightings that have physical and material structures do not belong in any category ( such as; planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire balls, Chinese lantern etc.) and but rather fall into the category of UFOs............... :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 11:15 pm » by Seahawk

Bink- Isn't the close-up explained in part one of the video? They discuss the zoom adapter apparatus that he used on his camera. I'm not familiar with this camera, and just barely familiar with my little Sony cam- not an expert at all, but it seems very reasonable in their explaination that the zoom is actual.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 pm » by Tomreidar

I am in Turkey now and and this is the best ufo video proof we have in [/disclosetv] public hands,
I have not found any newspaper here providing it is a scam.
:mrcool:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 12:08 am » by Lowsix

so far, while i HATE going out on limbs...

I gotta say this is one of my top four WTF vids.
Nothing in that guys demeanor screamed attention whore whatsoever.

His zooms in both vids over the ocean to catch very similar lights almost exactly a year apart look enitely convincing, and to my knowledge, you cannot fake a zoom that increases or decreases apparant distance between fore and background elements unles HIGHLY composed layered shots in aftereffects and FCP

Meaning when he zooms, the seeming distances all change scale..not just like getting Closer to an item..like you could if you zoomed ona photo..or screen image..the ratios change, fromthe difference in lens angles.. Thats SUPER important..

Now that wont be as evident if hes already zoomed in, and just zooms closer, i mean the beach shots where he goes all the way in and all the way back out..
Not sure how you could fake that even..

..and in another interview i saw..
he's saying:

Im not telling you what they are..im ASKING you.
I have no idea if thats American or Turkish..or something else..
It scared me..
I just dont know what it is, but i filmed it a long time..

I LOVE THE SHIT!
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 12:15 am » by bugmenot

any of you guys check out he's youtube channel i gave in the link he's only got two vids the 1 from last year and this new 1 so it looks like he is the real deal dont be surprised if they close he's account in future. bookmark he's page for future reference

what i love is the dog barking at the object over the sea............cant fool a dog :banana:
Last edited by bugmenot on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 am » by Bink02

Well , I'm going to keep digging , see if I can find any info on the flip side , proving it to be a hoax ...one of the best ways I think to prove something , is to try and disprove it ... so far I'm very impressed ... :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

PreviousNext