ISTANBUL KUMBURGAZ UFO's BACK /2009 WORLD EXCLUSIVE

Initiate

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 am » by Bink02

bugmenot wrote:any of you guys check out he's youtube channel i gave in the link he's only got two vids the 1 from last year and this new 1 so it looks like he is the real deal dont be surprised if they close he's account in future. bookmark he's page for future reference

what i love is the dog barking at the object over the sea............cant fool a dog :banana:

:flop: bookmarked ....
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 am » by Freewill

The time is coming for the new begining. Believe it or not new era for the human kind is right around the corner. :flop: .

Initiate

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 4:09 am » by Bink02

Upload to Disclose.tv

...Well didn't have much luck on debunking , this (*cough) was the best i could come up with .....did find a couple interesting sites while I was cruising around ,so it wasn't a total loss .... :cheers:

http://dimension--22.blogspot.com/

[http://www.fourwinds10.com

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Initiate

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 2:33 pm » by Kurious

I think somebody with some money & the time should be hauling ass over to Turkey with some very good cameras to capture whatever the hell this guy is filming.

Somebody should also supply him with a HD camera with night vision capabilities, maybe we should start a paypal fund & give him a couple of whatever domination your country uses to help him get a decent camera ? Then again he may spend it on Turkish crack.

Why there isnt fleets of Ufologists making their way to his location right now I don't know, he is obviously is witnessing something or relevance.

I want to do something but feel totally powerless plus my Mrs is about to give birth any second so my UFO hunting days are on hold for now.

Funnily enough we were in Turkey when the first batch of videos were just released & I remember every night I would pick a seafront restaurant or bar to chill in with a good view out to over the Aegean sea but never saw anything, will say this though Turkey has some of the best looking night skies I've ever seen, I know that sounds daft but they have a very low & clear moon on most summer nights & once the heat has dissipated from during the day (46 degrees one day with 36 degrees that night) the view in the evening is something else. The plane landing in Bodrum is also something else, its like setting up a bomber run flying low through the mountain range & at one point your below the top of these mountains lining up for the airport, was a wild one for sure, but I digress.........................
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 7:38 pm » by Bink02

kurious wrote:I think somebody with some money & the time should be hauling ass over to Turkey with some very good cameras to capture whatever the hell this guy is filming.

Somebody should also supply him with a HD camera with night vision capabilities, maybe we should start a paypal fund & give him a couple of whatever domination your country uses to help him get a decent camera ? Then again he may spend it on Turkish crack.

Why there isnt fleets of Ufologists making their way to his location right now I don't know, he is obviously is witnessing something or relevance.

I want to do something but feel totally powerless plus my Mrs is about to give birth any second so my UFO hunting days are on hold for now.

Funnily enough we were in Turkey when the first batch of videos were just released & I remember every night I would pick a seafront restaurant or bar to chill in with a good view out to over the Aegean sea but never saw anything, will say this though Turkey has some of the best looking night skies I've ever seen, I know that sounds daft but they have a very low & clear moon on most summer nights & once the heat has dissipated from during the day (46 degrees one day with 36 degrees that night) the view in the evening is something else. The plane landing in Bodrum is also something else, its like setting up a bomber run flying low through the mountain range & at one point your below the top of these mountains lining up for the airport, was a wild one for sure, but I digress.........................

Funny, I had a thought like this when I woke up this morning , maybe some of these ET's are more like us then we think...I mean , what would you do if your car was capable of interstellar travel? Go to a planet to anal probe the populace ? Go and mutilate a few cows? Or just maybe pick a seafront restaurant or bar to chill in with a good view out to over the Aegean sea , or go to a place that has some of the best looking night skies around ? :cheers: (and congrats, on your fourth coming event :flop: )

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 12:39 pm » by Seahawk

3 Different Sources- 3 Different Photos/Videos of the Same Type of "Ship"- 3 Photos/Videos of the Same Aliens

The below video was posted on Youtube today by "Streetcap."

At first glance, and probably at most glances, this "thing" that appears, looks by all intents and purposes, like a "strip" of light from some kind of craft, or a reflection of light on some kind of craft. I watched it several times, I had seen the others of the series. At a certain point, my eye was drawn to movement within the light. I picked up my trusty magnifying glass and looked more closely at the light- and BOOM, there they are again!!! This is the third of a series of "evidence" from three different sources, and they all three look like the SAME type of craft, and all three have identical looking aliens in them!!!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwdCXD7G_W0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwdCXD7G_W0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'm reposting my first attempt to draw attention to them from June 6, below. I received absolutely no comments on it at all. Guys, even if you hate me, how can you not respond to this? You call yourselves people looking for the truth, and yet, here it is right in front of your faces, and you let your egos control your intelligence. That is soooo pathetic!!!! Would you guys rather just argue about something???? Bring it on, Baby!!! Man up!!!! Just talk about it- for F**** sake!! NOTE- The above is directed at, well, they know who they are.

Below from 06-07-09
[disclosetv]<embed src="http://www.disclose.tv/embedPlayer.php?vid=f258367ae371f7e2b69c63148" flashvars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videoConfigXmlCode.php?pg=video_24717_no_0_extsite" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="425" height="355" name="flvplayer" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowfullscreen="true"><br><a href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/24717/">ISTANBUL KUMBURGAZ UFO's BACK /2009 WORLD EXCLUSIV</a>[/disclosetv]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4go5YKH_Pg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4go5YKH_Pg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
HOLY CRAP GUYS!!! YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!

Not yelling- Just being emphatic!!!

I had watched the new May 17th, 2009 video about 6 or 7 times- full screen-19". I had to work today and couldn't help thinking about the video. My problem was this: There have been skeptical critics who regarded the "cockpit," or "helm" close-ups as questionable, because these particular shots didn't have any frame-of-reference. Actually, I think that was regarding the '08 video- not sure, at any rate, in the question and answer video, added to the thread by Bink, between the man who took the video and a representative from The National Science and Technology Research Board- In Turkey I believe (TUBITAK? I'm assuming this organization is a reputable one - but know nothing about it- any of you guys know?) Anyway- In this video, the rep. points out to the skeptics that he does, at one point, reference the moon. When I was at work, I remember thinking, from my first 7 views of the video, about the frame-of reference issue, that I had thought that there was a strange shadow on the moon, something that didn't quite look right-too linear- I wanted to debunk the damn thing, so I needed to check that out. I found that on May 17, 2009. that the moon was in fact a waning, third quarter moon and going back to the video at 6:24, I'm still not sure that the image well represents a third quarter moon-perhaps with blockage by cloud cover? need expert imput. So- I still was not able to determine anything for sure.

BUT-HERE'S THE GOOD PART!!!!

I kept thinking that the film is just not clear enough, and mostly moves too fast to really see anything very well- other than shape, light and shadow- Too dificult to focus on anything. So I began to do the following: (YOU MUST TRY THIS FOR YOURSELF IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT I SAW!!) I'm almost sure that most of you saw the two chilling beings' whos shapes are suggested at :14- not unlike the beings seen in the Kodak imaging software close-up shot, of the "08 video, of a similar but differnetly positioned two beings -shown in the video posted earlier in the thread. Sorry- Excited and keep getting side-tracked.
THIS SCARED THE HOLY CRAP OUT OF ME BECAUSE, WELL, TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

First of all, to view each focal point with more clarity, you need to use a large magnifying glass to enhance the images yourself. Begin by stopping the "09 video at 2:04- Which is the closest, unenhanced view of the "cockpit," or "helm" viewshield. Begin at this point to double-click on Start/Stop, and stop on frame. Look intently at frame. Continue to stop and look at each and every frame that you can, by double clicking. You might need to go through this process several time so that you may get to look at the greatest number of frames that you can. You will find that there are a good deal of frames that are useless- image off screen- too out of focus- etc. BUT!!! There ARE a significant number of frames in which you can see 5-6-8-15 or MORE tall And short ALIEN GREYS!!!! the number that can be seen varies from shot to shot. What I found follows- You may find more!: In the area af 2:04 +, you can see up to eight destinctively separate greys, standing next to each other- the tops of their heads are lit, and their faces in shadow- but you can see the eyes that are even a darker black. the clarity and definition vary from excellent to poor, depending on the frame. At first I thought that those in this particular section were caused by blurr, but the light falls differently on each "grey," defining subtle differences in individual body positioning and skull shape! You can count them!
In 2:50, you can count 15 or more along the whole light- these single frames are only barely blurry. In some frames the clarity and definition is F***ING AMAZING!!! YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THEM!!! Almost the WHOLE of the light is SHINING RIGHT ON THEM. What looks like a bar of shadow when viewing the vid without stopping, is actuall the little F***ers lined up against the window- the bar of shadow is their faces in shadow!!! TALK TO ME HERE GUYS!!! Skeptics- Prove me wrong! Please!

They never even mentioned this in the TUBITAK video!!! In 5:25, you can see them again, slightly blurry, but not shakey. Again, in some frames, amazing clarity and definition of heads, eyes and upper bodies- clearly visible - not 2 or 3, but many, all lined up, looking out the window. FUCKING INSECT MENTALITIES- HOLY SHIT!!!!! LIKE ANTS!!! THEY"RE ALL ALONG THE WINDOWS!!! TALL AND SHORT. LOOK AT THEM!!! In 6:06, you can see 4 talls- 3+1, and quite a few shorts. In 6:38, you can see more talls and shorts on right side of ship.

GUYS- PLEASE DO THIS AND TELL ME I"M NOT CRAZY!!! You Have to use a magnifying glass and view as many "frames" as possible.

LET ME KNOW.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is hoax film- they did an incredible job with fantastic skill of lighting, variance of
detail- in the greys, and variance of subtle and almost hidden detail- overall. Just the fact that yoiu miss most of all of this when watching the video without stopping! That's pretty smart, if fake, definately professional. Very elaborate. Can it be???

Next, I pointed out the same thing in the following photo,- from Mardukes' thread: "Gigantic Mothership and ... Near Saturn" and again, no response!!! I can't F***ing believe it!! Say something!! Anything!!! I'm feeling really cold in here as it is. If you'd like me to leave the group, just say the word. A New York Minute. Who wants to just keep hanging out where they"re not wanted. Geez!! NOTE- Same note as above.

Come on guys. Pontificate!!!

No real anger here and no offense meant towards anyone- just frustration!!!!
Last edited by Seahawk on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 1:31 pm » by Tomreidar

I had my Turkish friend to look into it in Turkey and he told me that the man who filmed the ufo when it appeared contacted a man trough http://www.siriusufo.org/tr/?fx=sayfa_a ... nglish.asp in Turkey and he came with professional photo gear but it is in for analyse now and will be announced later in a int.ufo meeting later this year.

I had the time too go there and make a movie my self but i forgot it :oops:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 3:33 pm » by Seahawk

@TomReidar

I had meant to ask you in my last post to keep us informed, but wa so excited that I forgot.

Did you try frame by frame in the video with a magnifying glass? Please do, I need some support here. I know what I saw. Please verify or just let me know what you think.

Bugmenot? Low? Slush? Kurius? Pindz? Bink? Drex? Hesop? Duck?

Please don't just dismiss this without trying it.

Thanks guys

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 3:41 pm » by Avimoas

1 thing is bother me its almost the same video as the last 1
what is the chance ?
its the same video year after year
:headscratch:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 4:12 pm » by Seahawk

Avimoas- How are you sir?

My take, is that if it is indeed possible to change the date on an existing video, I suppose that the 2008 and 2009 could possibly be from the same night, or session. I don't know if that is possible or not- experts? However, I do know that from pouring over both the 2008 and the 2009 videos, frame by frame, that the 2008 sequence does not repeat anywhere in the 2009 video. I'm positive of that. Also, the "Helm" has a different "look" in each of the two, or else it's positioned in a different angle. In the 2008 video, the helm has a more arched appearance, as can be seen when viewing minute1:37 for example. If you compare this capture to the 2009 video, there is no continuous arch in the complete platform-left to right- the middle section seem to be raised more than either side.

The thing is, there is more to this video. Kurious said that he has all 19 minutes. I have only seen the ones posted on this site- 6:51 on the 2009 and 3:23 on the 2008, thus have not done a complete comparison. I seem to recall that someone else on this thread said that there are hours of videotape- so who knows. Maybe Kurious can respond to this question with more authority than I.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext