ISTANBUL KUMBURGAZ UFO's BACK /2009 WORLD EXCLUSIVE

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 4:41 pm » by Avimoas

seahawk100 wrote:Avimoas- How are you sir?

My take, is that if it is indeed possible to change the date on an existing video, I suppose that the 2008 and 2009 could possibly be from the same night, or session. I don't know if that is possible or not- experts? However, I do know that from pouring over both the 2008 and the 2009 videos, frame by frame, that the 2008 sequence does not repeat anywhere in the 2009 video. I'm positive of that. The thing is, there is more to this video. Kurious said that he has all 19 minutes. I have only seen the ones posted on this site, thus have not done a complete comparison. I seem to recall that someone else on this thread said that there are hours of videotape- so who knows. Maybe Kurious can respond to this question with more athourity than I .

Thank you sir
if the original video is yours you can do a lot of changes like changing the date or the digital zoom
but for me The footage from over the sea... :think: its almost identical to last
year.
very suspicious

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm » by bugmenot

UFO over Kumburgaz Istanbul Turkey Meeting Conference 2009

Upload to Disclose.tv

unfortunatley i dont speak turkish maybe someone can do a translation :alien: :alien:

original video link of İstanbul'da UFO...
http://video.haberturk.com/Video.aspx...

Istanbul World UFO Disclosure Campaign
The "World UFO Disclosure Campaign" is a non-profit worldwide campaign...

http://www.siriusufo.org/istanbul2009...

http://www.worldufodisclosure.org/ind...

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 6:20 pm » by Bink02

this is part of an article from UFO digest ....(and I'm not sure if this is a reputable site or not , but I've heard the name kicked around on here a lot ...) We, as Sirius UFO Space Science Research Center firstly, spoke with all the witnesses separetly and got their sworn testemonies both in written and taped...then did the detailed analysis of the full footage of 22 mn. video with the participation of our members of science board...We have enlarged the video images of the footage, did all the detailed analysis and checked pixels and went through the all footage frame by frame....also certain portion of this extraordinary video showed that three different objects were captured at the same time in several frames which were not visible to the witnesses during the time of recording...

Also when you review the all footage of 22 mn...you can clearly see the surroundings.....and where it was taken...

After doing all the necessary analysis which went on for several days, we came to a definite conclusion with no doubts that this is a 100% genuine footage....

Full footages of the 22 mn. video, details of the analysis and testemonies of the witnesses will be shown at upcoming International UFO Conference in Laughlin Nevada http://www.ufocongress.com/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

C.I.A. - UFO'S Episode #18 C.ritical I.mage A.nalysis Of UFO'S Episode #18 http://eddie-batista.dyndns... You can watch in a higher resolution and download these on my website for free!
:cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 pm » by Bink02

(couldn't get the vid to post on here ) so here's a link to a news cast , from 2008 , that shows more daylight shots ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5TKczyWKfMsPCQ67Z

:cheers:

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 9:42 pm » by Eaganthorn

The reason why I suggested a person shouldn’t put too much stock in the Istanbul UFO footage is because it appears to be from a progression of videos released last year.

The progression started with a panoramic view from the roof top of some building in an urban setting. The camera focused in on a few items, radio antennae, other roofs, landscape, etc. One shot included the flat rooftop of another building which appeared to be several clicks away. On that roof was a vent pipe cover which looked something like a an inverted wok, an upside down saucer shaped cover as well as another person on a cell phone, waving back at the camera. The camera momentarily zoomed in on the vent cover.

A few days later came a night shot of the same rooftop and the vent cover illuminated by moonlight, followed then by the release of the UFO shots which looked like the same vent cover. Subsequent shots appeared to include what looked like tape on the cover and various other discrepancies to alter the appearance. All motion in the videos appears to be from the camera movement with the exception of shadows across the top of the vent cover.

The various non-UFO related videos were deleted leaving only the UFO vids.

Then there are the copies of the same “UFO” videos that have now been augmented with lights from an off shore drilling rig and an ambulance traversing a bridge from across a bay as well as who knows what else.

Of course, I could be wrong and since the video progressions are no longer available and I have no proof to back up my claim. So, I humbly, submit to everyone my opinion that this is also a hoax, while I recognize the possibility that I could be wrong.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 10:02 pm » by Kurious

eaganthorn wrote:The reason why I suggested a person shouldn’t put too much stock in the Istanbul UFO footage is because it appears to be from a progression of videos released last year.

The progression started with a panoramic view from the roof top of some building in an urban setting. The camera focused in on a few items, radio antennae, other roofs, landscape, etc. One shot included the flat rooftop of another building which appeared to be several clicks away. On that roof was a vent pipe cover which looked something like a an inverted wok, an upside down saucer shaped cover as well as another person on a cell phone, waving back at the camera. The camera momentarily zoomed in on the vent cover.

A few days later came a night shot of the same rooftop and the vent cover illuminated by moonlight, followed then by the release of the UFO shots which looked like the same vent cover. Subsequent shots appeared to include what looked like tape on the cover and various other discrepancies to alter the appearance. All motion in the videos appears to be from the camera movement with the exception of shadows across the top of the vent cover.

Then there are the copies of the same “UFO” videos that have now been augmented with lights from an off shore drilling rig and an ambulance traversing a bridge from across a bay as well as who knows what else.

Of course, I could be wrong and since the video progressions are no longer available and I have no proof to back up my claim. So, I humbly, submit to everyone my opinion that this is also a hoax, while I recognize the possibility that I could be wrong.

As always mate I have one foot in & one foot out of completely believing, or just simply believing but this one has a kind of stink to it that I'm drawn to.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:20 pm » by Dazjones

Hey Man a cool vid.. this is one of the best i have ever seen. keep filming them.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:24 pm » by Lowsix

eaganthorn wrote:The reason why I suggested a person shouldn’t put too much stock in the Istanbul UFO footage is because it appears to be from a progression of videos released last year.

Im always one for having my bubble popped with facts that counter my initial perceptions, as depressing as that can be.

Do you mind posting links and or timestamps (of known vids)
to verify your claims about the zoomed vent cover/person waving?
I would like to make the comparisons you referred to myself.

I have hunted EVERYWHERE for videos posted with or relating to this persons name, and have found nothing resembling what you mentioned.

Id be grateful..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:27 am » by Eaganthorn

LowSix wrote: Im always one for having my bubble popped with facts that counter my initial perceptions, as depressing as that can be.

Do you mind posting links and or timestamps (of known vids)
to verify your claims about the zoomed vent cover/person waving?
I would like to make the comparisons you referred to myself.

I have hunted EVERYWHERE for videos posted with or relating to this persons name, and have found nothing resembling what you mentioned.

Id be grateful..

Of course, I could be wrong and since the video progressions are no longer available and I have no proof to back up my claim. So, I humbly, submit to everyone my opinion that this is also a hoax, while I recognize the possibility that I could be wrong

Me too, I cannot find anymore than you at this point which is why I said "I have no proof to back up my claim", its all from recall at this time, but I do remember this, starting around May.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 2:37 am » by Bink02

Well here's the best I could scrounge up... :obsessed: ...The vid has a small section of a night shot , and a couple of off shore drilling rig pics, hell I even got some pics of roof vents ...lol... still nothing definitive , but there's some possibility's there . with just a little imagination though , I COULD see it as an oil rig and a roof vent .... :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://comps.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/UN ... 448769.jpg

http://comps.fotosearch.com/bigcomps/IS ... 1358XA.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 28013&s=hi

Previous