It all adds up to planet x

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:19 pm » by Itscomingback

right, after years of researching a fuck load of different topics about the real world i have condensed it into a summary below.

right lets look at the NWO for starters.

1.They dont give a fuck about the planet (pollution, land fill, toxic waste, chemtrails, bioweapons, deforestation, poluted seas, nuclear weapons)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know that this planet x is coming back to rip this planet apart so why give a fuck about the planet if its going to get fucked up anyway.

2. They dont give a fuck about people. (rape, murder, torture, suffering, brainwashing, experimenting drugs, experimenting weapons)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know planet x is coming back to rip up this mo fo planet so why give a fuck about anyone apart from yourselves (NWO) if you know 99% of the worlds population is going to get wiped out.

3.Hidden tecnology/information (free-energy,anti-gravity, no sickness, all the information about our past and the universe, mental powers, all the good shit that we should of had 80 years ago)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know planet x is coming back to rip up this planet so why bring out this new technolgies changing the WHOLE industry if its all going to end up abliterated. Its that simple.

4.Underground bases/blackprojects (D.U.M.Bs, everything in startrek you can think of has been researched build and perfected)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know planet x is coming back so why reveal all the technolgy, theres just no point. This brings us to deep underground militry bases, there all over the world, miles deep, pretty much underground cities, food, water and all the startrek tecnology you can think of, all conected by mega high speed rail cars. Know why have these been built??? because the surface of the world is going to be destroyed were talking mega earthquakes, mega volcanos, mega tusanimis, flooding all on a GLOBAL SCALE. this planet x is not fucking about and the NWO bloody well know it.

5. Television/mindcontrol (mental programing, submissive, brain washed)

right you know planet x is on the way, you have the date, you have the telescopes watching the fucking thing, now youve got 6 billion poeple who anit got a fucking clue. What do you do? youve ony got a certain amount of space in the underground bases for say 500 million. what are you going to do with the other 5.5 BILLION people??? are you going to tell them? let them swarm every militry base in the hope of getting in?HELL NO! you know what you do, you slowly kill them, floride to control them chemtrails to weaken them then injections to kill them. weaken and kill the 5.5 billion at all costs this means poison the fucking AIR, FOOD, WATER, INJECTIONS FOR THE BODY=VACCINES! MINDS=TV.

6. The NWO, EU, CHINA, RUSSIA.

right these guys know, were talking the leaders of these countrys, i mean COME ON FFS no anti gravity vehicles in any top 10 country?? underground militry bases in all these countries?? These guys need to centralise power quick smart because all the brainwashing and drugs just anit going to cut it once you can see this fucking thing with your own to eyeballs! all rights/freedoms need to be stripped before planet x hits the mainstream. all gun possession BANNED! everyone regarded as a terrorist with a shoot to kill policy, force everyone to take the lethal injection. BANG job done. all thats left is to take all the NWO into the underground bases to ride out the planet x destruction, emerge with the ACTUAL NWO order out of chaos, one religion, one super advanced race, super advanced technology, super advanced information/intelegence. JOB DONE!

7 Has this happened in the past? you bet your fat ass it has

noahs flood, civilisations under water, on mountains, past civilisations wiped out. Past civilasations actually recording this planet xs destuction COME ON! have we at least got a tiny bit of common sense. everyone keeps shouting for scientific evidence when all you need to use is good old common sense.

http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=hpfqd#/page44/

heres what the scientists have found today which matches what our ancestors have been banging on about since the beginning of time.

can we have a proper discussion about this please because this is the only conclusion i have come to because quite frankly 1+1=2

(btw i first came across planet x years ago and just left it at the bottom of the pile but with everything coming to a crecendo and the date 2012 burned into my mind every hour and minute if the day this is it. scientists seeing this planet in 1983 reporting it then hiding it, blocking it from star map programs, massive telescope in the south pole built because this thing is coming up though the south pole, seed bank being built, mass satalites being shot into orbit around the world by third world countrys to see this thing also revelations in the bible is all about planet x http://www.2012warning.com/seals-revelation.htm) it just all adds up. thanks for reading and death is not the end it is just the beginning

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 pm » by Cornbread714

Welcome.

We definitely needed one more Planet X believer...

So now it's gonna be a comet instead of a brown dwarf?

It's difficult to keep up with all the changing predictions and dates.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 pm » by Brothers

You have posted a very interesting hypothesis but I don't believe there is a planet x or anything else. Perhaps wars but thats it. Seems that we just live for wars anyway.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 pm » by Skitzy

itscomingback wrote:right, after years of researching a fuck load of different topics about the real world i have condensed it into a summary below.

right lets look at the NWO for starters.

1.They dont give a fuck about the planet (pollution, land fill, toxic waste, chemtrails, bioweapons, deforestation, poluted seas, nuclear weapons)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know that this planet x is coming back to rip this planet apart so why give a fuck about the planet if its going to get fucked up anyway.

2. They dont give a fuck about people. (rape, murder, torture, suffering, brainwashing, experimenting drugs, experimenting weapons)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know planet x is coming back to rip up this mo fo planet so why give a fuck about anyone apart from yourselves (NWO) if you know 99% of the worlds population is going to get wiped out.

3.Hidden tecnology/information (free-energy,anti-gravity, no sickness, all the information about our past and the universe, mental powers, all the good shit that we should of had 80 years ago)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know planet x is coming back to rip up this planet so why bring out this new technolgies changing the WHOLE industry if its all going to end up abliterated. Its that simple.

4.Underground bases/blackprojects (D.U.M.Bs, everything in startrek you can think of has been researched build and perfected)

you wanna know why its like this? because they know planet x is coming back so why reveal all the technolgy, theres just no point. This brings us to deep underground militry bases, there all over the world, miles deep, pretty much underground cities, food, water and all the startrek tecnology you can think of, all conected by mega high speed rail cars. Know why have these been built??? because the surface of the world is going to be destroyed were talking mega earthquakes, mega volcanos, mega tusanimis, flooding all on a GLOBAL SCALE. this planet x is not fucking about and the NWO bloody well know it.

5. Television/mindcontrol (mental programing, submissive, brain washed)

right you know planet x is on the way, you have the date, you have the telescopes watching the fucking thing, now youve got 6 billion poeple who anit got a fucking clue. What do you do? youve ony got a certain amount of space in the underground bases for say 500 million. what are you going to do with the other 5.5 BILLION people??? are you going to tell them? let them swarm every militry base in the hope of getting in?HELL NO! you know what you do, you slowly kill them, floride to control them chemtrails to weaken them then injections to kill them. weaken and kill the 5.5 billion at all costs this means poison the fucking AIR, FOOD, WATER, INJECTIONS FOR THE BODY=VACCINES! MINDS=TV.

6. The NWO, EU, CHINA, RUSSIA.

right these guys know, were talking the leaders of these countrys, i mean COME ON FFS no anti gravity vehicles in any top 10 country?? underground militry bases in all these countries?? These guys need to centralise power quick smart because all the brainwashing and drugs just anit going to cut it once you can see this fucking thing with your own to eyeballs! all rights/freedoms need to be stripped before planet x hits the mainstream. all gun possession BANNED! everyone regarded as a terrorist with a shoot to kill policy, force everyone to take the lethal injection. BANG job done. all thats left is to take all the NWO into the underground bases to ride out the planet x destruction, emerge with the ACTUAL NWO order out of chaos, one religion, one super advanced race, super advanced technology, super advanced information/intelegence. JOB DONE!

7 Has this happened in the past? you bet your fat ass it has

noahs flood, civilisations under water, on mountains, past civilisations wiped out. Past civilasations actually recording this planet xs destuction COME ON! have we at least got a tiny bit of common sense. everyone keeps shouting for scientific evidence when all you need to use is good old common sense.

http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=hpfqd#/page44/

heres what the scientists have found today which matches what our ancestors have been banging on about since the beginning of time.

can we have a proper discussion about this please because this is the only conclusion i have come to because quite frankly 1+1=2

(btw i first came across planet x years ago and just left it at the bottom of the pile but with everything coming to a crecendo and the date 2012 burned into my mind every hour and minute if the day this is it. scientists seeing this planet in 1983 reporting it then hiding it, blocking it from star map programs, massive telescope in the south pole built because this thing is coming up though the south pole, seed bank being built, mass satalites being shot into orbit around the world by third world countrys to see this thing also revelations in the bible is all about planet x http://www.2012warning.com/seals-revelation.htm) it just all adds up. thanks for reading and death is not the end it is just the beginning

Not much too look forward too is there then :cry:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm » by Humanbeing

planet x was supposed to be here in 2003. never happened. so they just pushed the date to 2012. i'm sorry, nasa does hide many facts from us, but there are millions of people who have telescopes all over the planet, and unless this thing is invisible, we would be able to see it already if its only three years away. i wont doubt the possibility of a planet x, or nibiru, but it just doesnt add up. and the whole date changing thing kinda makes it even harder to believe, did planet x stop for some lunch and now its gonna be late? i'm sure that when 2012 rolls around and nothing happens, they will move the date to 2017 or something.

then there is also the fact that some say that planet x is the home of the annunaki and others that say its a brown dwarf star.. whats it gonna be? how many times will the story and date of planet x change?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 pm » by Cornbread714

Here's my prediction:

Pigs will fly out of my ass immediately preceding Planet X's approach. :D

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:50 pm » by Skitzy

cornbread714 wrote:Here's my prediction:

Pigs will fly out of my ass immediately preceding Planet X's approach. :D

Damm men, thats gonna hurt haha

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 pm » by Itscomingback

lolz who the fuck mentioned 2003??? its 2012 always has been always will be, it has never been 2000 as in y2k its 2012. dates have never changed if you look and research. As for planet x..it is what it is ..a brown dwarf/planet x. the fact is is that its out there no question lol a bit of nit picking with anyone who mentions planet x i always get the same 2 shrug offs. is it planet x or a brown dwarf make up your mind...wasnt it supposed to come in 2003 oh wait 2012 and the some more years in the future. Tell you what how about we discuss the FACTS and the EVIDENCE like people do when there researching and calling for discussion. thanks

Writer

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 pm » by Nykki

Upload to Disclose.tv

OMG!!! Want to know what Planet X is?
Yes, your sun is a binary system. That's not it.
It's NOT a planet.

NUT to ISIS
SET to GEB

Forms and X

OSIRIS sits on the Golden Rectangle

It's the cross over in the Tree of life between Material World and the Soul World.
Thus the Winged ONE.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 pm » by Cornbread714

itscomingback wrote:lolz who the fuck mentioned 2003??? its 2012 always has been always will be, it has never been 2000 as in y2k its 2012. dates have never changed if you look and research. As for planet x..it is what it is ..a brown dwarf/planet x. the fact is is that its out there no question lol a bit of nit picking with anyone who mentions planet x i always get the same 2 shrug offs. is it planet x or a brown dwarf make up your mind...wasnt it supposed to come in 2003 oh wait 2012 and the some more years in the future. Tell you what how about we discuss the FACTS and the EVIDENCE like people do when there researching and calling for discussion. thanks

Let's see some facts and evidence. Can you produce any?

Next