"...It also had quite detailed info on the moderators...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 pm » by Harbin

Spock wrote:Harbin gives himself a chubby with threads like this, then digging them up out of the past for no apparent reason.

So, he's your shill, just notice his track record and watch his actions. I still like him though, he's entertaining.

The reason is there is another thread "I was a paid internet shill", which is the same OP as this thread, and I was offering it up as a reference.

Geez. You so negative about me, ever since I outed Romney for the being demon controlled, communist infiltrator. It seems that this reality was so outside your left/right perceptions, it created uncomfortable cognitive dissonance for you. Don't hate me because of that.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 8:53 pm » by Spock

Harbin wrote:
Spock wrote:Geez. You so negative about me, ever since I outed Romney for the being demon controlled, communist infiltrator. It seems that this reality was so outside your left/right perceptions, it created uncomfortable cognitive dissonance for you. Don't hate me because of that.

Very perceptive of you, my cognitive dissonance has been very uncomfortable since you exposed that. I'm working on forgiveness.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm » by Poooooot

So at least three people have said in this thread that there have been known "shills" here, on dtv, but no one is offering up any names. What's up with that?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 10:10 pm » by The57ironman

Poooooot wrote:So at least three people have said in this thread that there have been known "shills" here, on dtv, but no one is offering up any names. What's up with that?

......Image

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 10:10 pm » by Spock

Because it's easy to make an accusation against anyone. So many times if someone says something that someone disagrees with, then one will call the other a shill or accuse them of being a paid agenda poster. It's ridiculous.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 10:16 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:Because it's easy to make an accusation against anyone. So many times if someone says something that someone disagrees with, then one will call the other a shill or accuse them of being a paid agenda poster. It's ridiculous.

Yep, fully agreed but I would go as far as saying its a load of dogs bollox :flop:

It would be easy to spot or accuse somebody of being a shill when you consider how many regular posters there are on the forums...I say...Bag o' shite...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm » by Flecktarn

Poooooot wrote:So at least three people have said in this thread that there have been known "shills" here, on dtv, but no one is offering up any names. What's up with that?

the reason is it saves tons of bitchin and its totally not needed on here ,and after all who relay cares ,
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 pm » by Poooooot

Spock wrote:Because it's easy to make an accusation against anyone. So many times if someone says something that someone disagrees with, then one will call the other a shill or accuse them of being a paid agenda poster. It's ridiculous.

Gotcha :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 pm » by Cia212

Exactly.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 12:14 am » by knewpeace

because it's easy for mods to edit peoples post like mine have been in the past.

PreviousNext